Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2015 7:07 PM

Mar 2012

Hey girls, do you like to go shopping? Do you just like to buy all sorts of useless things for yourself?
Whether it's actually hauling ass to the mall or scouring through pages of your favorite online store,
or even being lazy and finding what you want on Amazon or maybe you stay up glaring at your
computer while trying to win an Ebay auction? If you do, then come share your treasures here~
This thread is dedicated to the shopaholics in us. You can post about new purchases in clothing,
makeup, accessories, shoes, and not only that but basically anything. Books, video games, manga,
figures, stuffed toys, shower curtains whatever the hell that you buy that makes you have your own
style and taste as a living breathing and unique human being! Who knows, maybe you'll find your
style twinsie here <3
TongueOct 18, 2015 7:02 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 17, 2015 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
(´▽`ʃƪ)♡ i like checking stuff at on storenvy, you can check out what ppl envy/follow and a bunch of stores :3

x
Oct 17, 2015 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
[size=90]omfg the pusheens~ and all the mahou shoujo items ; w ;
Oct 17, 2015 8:43 PM

May 2014
http://www.romwe.com/

All I have to say tbh

Oct 18, 2015 7:03 AM

Mar 2012
[size=90]never shopped on that site o v o looks like it has some good stuf
TongueOct 18, 2015 9:36 PM
Oct 18, 2015 10:31 AM

Jul 2014
Wrath said:
http://www.romwe.com/
All I have to say tbh

I've seen tons of sites like this where stuff is ridiculously cheap but I don't trust them with all the mixed reviews I always see :s
Oct 18, 2015 11:01 AM

Oct 2012
Bruh.
Yuu girls know any good websites to buy cosplays from ? (´∀`*)

set by marlo

Oct 18, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
Lokester said:
Bruh.

Cosplay sites can be super expensive, so I guess if you don't mind that then it just comes down to what sites are reliable and secure to purchase from

If you're wanting to find something cheap, it might be easier to try to find clothes in-store or online that closely resemble who you're cosplaying and then buying the needed pieces of clothing/accessories from a cosplay site if you can't find good "dupes" of them anywhere else

If someone else knows of an inexpensive cosplay site, then let me in on that too please lol
Oct 18, 2015 11:36 AM

Nov 2013
Lokester said:
Bruh.

There's a bunch of them on lightinthebox.com, shipping everywhere, trust that site, bought more than 4 things there, always received :)

Oct 18, 2015 3:11 PM

Aug 2014
Hey! So my dad bought an AoT Survey Corps cloak and I'm planning to wear it for Halloween, but I don't know what to wear under it/with it. Ideas?

Oct 18, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2014
TheExplorer said:
Hey! So my dad bought an AoT Survey Corps cloak and I'm planning to wear it for Halloween, but I don't know what to wear under it/with it. Ideas?

Are you trying to accurately look like someone from AoT?
Oct 18, 2015 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
have bought expensive stuff from here trust worthy ! (✧∀✧)
Oct 18, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2012
soaru said:
Lokester said:
Bruh.

There's a bunch of them on lightinthebox.com, shipping everywhere, trust that site, bought more than 4 things there, always received :)

AYY Thankyuu soaru-chan ! Though theres only Krul's wig without the hair accessory :/ (will cosplay as Krul next summer and felt like planning ahead xD) but still a good shop for other cosplay in the near future ! Does anyone else have trustworthy websites with not too expensive cosplay stuff ? o:

set by marlo

Oct 18, 2015 6:41 PM

Aug 2014
Arrilou said:
TheExplorer said:

Are you trying to accurately look like someone from AoT?

Well, ?I got a red scarf somewhere, and I'm asian with all that lovely shoulder length hair, so I was thinking Mikasa...

Oct 18, 2015 6:52 PM

Jul 2014
TheExplorer: Well if you're wanting to keep it cheap then a white shirt and brown jacket should suffice since your cloak will be over it and no one will know it's not the actual AoT jacket, or you don't even have to do that at all since everything will be underneath and probably won't be seen, so just a solid white/brown/black top should do, and then you can get some white leggings or jeans and also get some tall brown boots, dunno about all the leather straps on the legs though :/ if you're wanting them I could help find a link for them online
Oct 21, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
Just bought my second figure today and I'm so excited (*≧ᗨ≦*)
I got Nagisa Momoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and the other one I already own is Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanaho

This site is pretty bomb if I do say so myself lol if anyone is looking to buy something from here feel free to click on my invite link to receive $10 off (I don't know how long the $10 is going to last, it's usually only $5 you get for inviting people) either way, get a little bit of money off of your purchase by clicking on my invite link HERE =^.^=
Oct 21, 2015 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
Woaa nice nice ~! I was actually hesitating on buying from TOM cuz most of the stuff are kind of expensive >.<

yaaay for -10$ xD ! (hey at least its something!)

set by marlo

Oct 21, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2014
Lokester said:
Woaa nice nice ~! I was actually hesitating on buying from TOM cuz most of the stuff are kind of expensive >.<

yaaay for -10$ xD ! (hey at least its something!)

Yeah, I've seen a lot of figures for between $30-$50 though which I think is pretty reasonable compared to $100+ lol and I bought some cute stationary and sticky notes a while back that all was relatively inexpensive as well c:

And yeah ^^ also, when you sign up you get a $5 off coupon when you confirm your email address, so $15 ~~~ worth it if you're wanting something a little on the expensive side :3
Oct 21, 2015 9:22 PM

Aug 2014
@Arrilou Any good places that sell some nice white leggings? I never get white stuff usually because I'm rather careless on where I sit and somehow dirt always appears. XD So ones that are easy to wash, won't go wacky when I need to bleach them, etc.? I'm trying to think of going to UNIQLO, I swear by there jean leggings~~

Any fashion advice for this specific winter? Just wondering...

Oct 22, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2014
TheExplorer: I've never owned any kind of white pants before so I won't be able to help with that :/ you could always buy a really cheap pair of leggings and if they happen to get dirty and go wacky from the bleaching then you could maybe tie dye them or do some kind of awesome design to cover it up and still be able to wear them. If you're wanting to continuously wear white pants for other outfits then somebody else will have to recommend a good brand that will wash easily
Jan 11, 2016 10:00 PM

Jul 2014
Okay, I have a perfume question ladies~

I really like the Be Joyful perfume from Bath and Body Works but I think $14 for an 8oz bottle is ridiculous considering I can get an 8oz bottle of Cherry Blossom perfume from Walmart for between $4 and $6 :< but I'm super picky when it comes to perfumes, been using Cherry Blossom for ages now 'cause it's the one scent (until Be Joyful came into my life<3) that wasn't too sugary/sweet smelling or incredibly strong/overpowering. Basically, TL;DR - I'm looking for a perfume similar to Bath and Body Works 'Be Joyful' perfume. Would any ladies mind looking up the perfume(s) you use and sharing the notes of the perfume with me?

Here are the notes for Be Joyful:
> Top Notes: Fizzy Clementine, Winter Melon, Sparkling Mango
> Mid Notes: Blooming Honeysuckle, Frosted Jasmine
> Dry Notes: Dulce de Leche, Golden Amber, Shimmering Sugar
Feb 10, 2016 5:39 PM

Dec 2015
Does anyone here like lolita?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Anime/Manga Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viisan - Jul 29, 2015

1224 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 9:45 PM

» REBIRTH~!!

Maguro-chan - Aug 28, 2018

0 by Maguro-chan »»
Aug 28, 2018 7:48 PM

» [GAME] I want an Anime! ( 1 2 )

mshehana - Jul 16, 2015

89 by moon-flowers »»
May 21, 2018 11:33 AM

» [GAME] Explain an Anime Plot Badly

viisan - Jul 28, 2015

31 by StellaMewsing »»
Apr 8, 2017 1:15 PM

» [ ♪♬((⌒ω⌒))♬♪ ] What are you listening to right now ? ( 1 2 3 )

RuuryMercury - Sep 9, 2015

114 by removed-user »»
Jan 15, 2017 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.