Forum Settings
Forums
Plunderer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Everyone in the town will be massacred?!

I smell body count will build up.
Sep 20, 2015 11:21 PM

Apr 2011
The Abyss Demon (read helicopter) reveals to have a loli in the cockpit!?!? HOLY SHIT LOL WHAT IS GOING ON.
There's just way too many things they're hiding about the backstory.
KomomoSep 21, 2015 6:10 AM
Sep 21, 2015 6:25 AM

May 2014
Ahah, that was just random...
Sep 21, 2015 6:34 AM

Nov 2014
i can't wait for this show to be animated.....WTF is going on?!

1000/10
Sep 21, 2015 8:54 AM

Jun 2013
"Where are my classes" and "I don't see anything" scene was funny. Hina really read the soldier the REAL Law they should obey...

but rest of the chapter became quite serious and RIHITO IS COLONEL!?!
Pilot of Abyssal Demon is FORCED CHILD!?! CHILD SOLDIER!?

and Now Person from Rihito's past Arrives and Orders her Underlings (Army's Secret Service Corps? Black Ops?) To Massacre the Village!? oh hell this series turns quite dark story it's own way...and Jail is down...don't know if he survives from that...

Is Sonohara former RED BARON Like Rihito...she called him Commander...former Underling of his?

BTW..... 1 Star in her army band....Is she Higher Ranking officer than Colonel? or is Rihito Higher ranking? (3 Stars)

I hope Hina, Nana, Leen and her Partner will survive the Massacre. along with Jail
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 21, 2015 9:26 AM

Oct 2009
This chapter is really full of action and mystery, I really like how the story is progressing, it has a great potential.

I hope that the girls and Jail will be fine....
Sep 22, 2015 10:14 PM
Sep 2014
Jarjaxle said:
"Where are my classes" and "I don't see anything" scene was funny. Hina really read the soldier the REAL Law they should obey...

but rest of the chapter became quite serious and RIHITO IS COLONEL!?!
Pilot of Abyssal Demon is FORCED CHILD!?! CHILD SOLDIER!?

and Now Person from Rihito's past Arrives and Orders her Underlings (Army's Secret Service Corps? Black Ops?) To Massacre the Village!? oh hell this series turns quite dark story it's own way...and Jail is down...don't know if he survives from that...

Is Sonohara former RED BARON Like Rihito...she called him Commander...former Underling of his?

BTW..... 1 Star in her army band....Is she Higher Ranking officer than Colonel? or is Rihito Higher ranking? (3 Stars)

I hope Hina, Nana, Leen and her Partner will survive the Massacre. along with Jail

She should be a Major, so Richto's two ranks higher.
Nov 11, 2015 11:19 PM

Jul 2014
This manga is just in full blown "what on earth is happening" mode, but in a good way hahaha i havent been so intrigued by a manga in a while
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2022 6:55 PM
Nov 2022
UM ANIME INCRIVEL(NA MINHA OPINIAO) QUE DEVERIA TER CONTINUAÇÃO

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 83 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jun 27, 2022

6 by Mahdir99 »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 73 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - May 26, 2021

3 by Mcag »»
Oct 23, 2022 3:10 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 54 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Sep 29, 2019

3 by Mcag »»
Oct 23, 2022 1:30 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 82 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 27, 2022

2 by 00RATUL00 »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 78 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 26, 2021

2 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
May 23, 2022 7:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.