Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2015 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
A topic where we can Just relax and talk about anything.
Soo umm... how was your day. Sorry Im not good at this at all am I.

lightchaAug 30, 2015 7:17 AM

Im not bad at english Im just a horrible speller
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 8, 2015 7:53 AM

Oct 2013
Hello, I know it's a late reply.. but I'm going to become more active from now... or try to be... might not matter...
but yeah...
Hello, today my day was pretty boring, really just the usual. Stressing over school work that needs to be done, Deciding what to do (watch anime(which anime to watch), read manga(which manga to read), play games(which games to play)), really just the typical things I do everyday. I have a lot of time on my hands, but at the same time, no time at all... I know it doesn't make sense, but it does. Yeah... What's everyone up to?
Oct 8, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2015
I agree with you man *sigh* of all times to be shit stormed by exams, yet for some reason im not studying, my math teacher is such a douch. Soo to relax myself Ive been watching anime and reading manga

Oct 8, 2015 7:22 PM

Oct 2013
Seems like that's the only thing to do these days... Ah! All my teachers are annoying, always going on about "You're so talented, but you just throw it all away. You can do anything, all you need to do is try." They don't understand that I am trying, they're overestimating my ability and it sucks... I mean they make me have high hopes for myself as well, then I go and screw it all up just by trying to try. Ahhhhhhhh! I wonder what they're going to say about my exam results. AHHHHHHHHHH! then there are my parents... It's just an endless barrage of... I know they mean good, and they're just trying to push me to succeed in life, but they've been pushing me too hard, for too long. They've pushed me over my own limits long ago, and I have no idea what to do now. The internet is my only escape.
Oct 25, 2015 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
I know where you comming from man feels like a giant stress what im going through too. My math teach is an asshole. As in she doesnt even do the teaching part right she leaves the problems and thats it. Damn I wish she was fired. And then theirs my parents who are strict as hell, and always bitching about EVERY SINGLE THING i do slighty wrong, id standup to them if they werent my only source of money so Im practicly stuck in a hole, I only find comfort stareing at a screen

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Poems That Resonate with You

kevlar20 - Oct 25, 2019

4 by kevlar20 »»
Feb 15, 2020 5:48 AM

» Alone

lightcha - Apr 9, 2015

6 by TheBlueSalamandr »»
Feb 13, 2020 12:28 AM

» Hobbies that Help Keep Loneliness at Bay

kevlar20 - Oct 25, 2019

0 by kevlar20 »»
Oct 25, 2019 12:58 PM

» Club Anthem

kevlar20 - Apr 28, 2019

1 by HxileF »»
Aug 28, 2019 7:41 AM

» Lets know eachother abit more

lightcha - Apr 9, 2015

1 by SeiyokuJounetsu »»
Aug 13, 2015 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.