Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 10, 2009 1:12 PM

Nov 2009
OOC chat. About anything. The anime,what you liked and didn't like and perhaps how your day is.

Non roleplayers can't post in here. :X
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 11, 2009 3:20 PM

Dec 2009
What I liked - KASANODA. :D And, y'know, basically all the characters. xD; And pretty much every waking moment of the anime.

What I didn't like - Vic's Transylvanian accent in the dub. xD I love you Vic, but seriously. It made me giggle so hard I almost fell out of my chair trying to contain my laughter.
- Officer in the KU Anime Club
- Beginning Cosplayer
- 100% Special

I am Ritsu Kasanoda in the Ouran High School Host Club Roleplay!

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great." ~G.L.a.D.O.S.
Dec 11, 2009 8:46 PM

Nov 2009
Metanaito said:
What I liked - KASANODA. :D And, y'know, basically all the characters. xD; And pretty much every waking moment of the anime.

What I didn't like - Vic's Transylvanian accent in the dub. xD I love you Vic, but seriously. It made me giggle so hard I almost fell out of my chair trying to contain my laughter.

Uhm I know people are going to murder me for this...but Vic only has one voice and that voice belongs to Edward. He isn't Tamaki...He isn't Dark Mousy. He isn't Kurtz. Those voices I hear is only the 14,15 year old boy. I'm sorry for typing that ..-cough-

And I loved Bassanova... XD the misunderstandings with him and haruhi cracked me up.
Dec 12, 2009 8:57 PM

Dec 2009
Lmao. It's all right, I understand what you mean. I can never seem Cam Clarke as anyone but Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia, even though he's much more famous as Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. xD;

Oh, all the characters were hilarious. I was tempted to go as Renge cosplay as another character to a convention, just to see if anyone would get it.
- Beginning Cosplayer
- 100% Special

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great." ~G.L.a.D.O.S.
Jan 11, 2010 1:35 PM

Nov 2009
what is up with Nekozawa senpi, hes hot dont get me wrong but why does he hate light and why is he hot in his dark and light forms its odd
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week
Jan 21, 2010 11:28 AM

Dec 2009
It's a parody anime, it's not supposed to make any sense. xD; Ahahaha.

As far as I can figure, he has a rare condition that is something akin to photophobia in albinos, in that he has an aversion to light, however it actually seems to harm him physically instead of just hurting his eyes. If that makes any sense at all. xD;

And he's hot because he's Nekozawa. :D
- Beginning Cosplayer
- 100% Special

Jan 22, 2010 5:38 AM

Nov 2009
lol true true thanks <@^~^@>
Jan 22, 2010 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
Ahh, and you know . . . I really wonder how the artist came up with Ritsu, . . . it'd be interesting to talk to her and interview her and ask her how she came up with each character.
Jan 22, 2010 9:55 AM

Nov 2009
yeah and how she came up with Beelzenef i mean really what is up with that ^^lol
Jan 30, 2010 3:01 PM
Feb 2007
I just digg the Hitachiin brothers!
They are genius!

They are evil, funny and this forbidden-brother-love is great! xD
Jan 30, 2010 3:38 PM

Nov 2009
lol
Feb 4, 2010 5:42 PM

Dec 2009
Oh, yes, the twins are quite wonderful. xD I adore them so~

I tend to enjoy the minor characters more than the major characters, honestly. But... in Ouran I LOVE THEM ALLLLL. <333
- Beginning Cosplayer
- 100% Special

Feb 4, 2010 6:27 PM

Nov 2009
lol i love Kyouya and Honey lol and cake ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Claim a Character.

Tii - Nov 15, 2009

44 by mewrenee45 »»
Aug 27, 2010 1:59 PM

» Kasanoda-gumi

Tii - Jan 21, 2010

2 by Tii »»
Jan 28, 2010 8:05 PM

» Ouran Academy,Third Music Room

Tii - Nov 15, 2009

17 by WolfWarrior »»
Jan 22, 2010 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.