Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was lewd

Pretty meh episode. The first half felt like it was dragging a bit with the girls imaging themselves being famous. And the episode itself felt more like a buildup to the actual tournament. Seems like there's some experimentation going on in the background....
Stark700Aug 19, 2015 11:42 AM
Aug 19, 2015 10:36 AM

Jan 2012
Suddenly E601 has alot riding on this tournament. Creepy glasses guy still creepy...
Aug 19, 2015 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
This episode is pretty meh!

The girls are imagining that they are getting famous.

I'm looking forward to the tournament!
Aug 19, 2015 10:51 AM

Sep 2009
Fine ep for me. It's just the beginning of a new arc.

And I wonder: why Sky Wizards is so hostile towards Medics? Is the Medics hated by every other department or Sky Wizards consider every other department as lower class?
Aug 19, 2015 10:56 AM
Feb 2015
Yuri and Freon are still annoying. E601 are still losing. Kanata is still chill as usual. Real is still creepy. The Mistgun Tournament begins.
Aug 19, 2015 10:57 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Freon's reason for wanting to disband E601 couldn't be any more stupider. Even if she didn't see who defeated the new Chimera in the hologram, she could've easily narrow down the victor after confirming that S128 or the other fireteams weren't the ones behind it. Too quick to conclude the matter without any clear evidence? How very logical of her as a leader!

Also, why didn't Lloyd and Chloe cover for Kanata? I thought they knew it was none other than him that pulled off the feat.

Megane guy is still creepy AF with his obsession over Yuri, but he lacks the backbone to be a villain. But who knows? I won't brand him off as a harmless character just yet.

I like how Kanata set Yuri up to trigger the loser flag and pretty much securing her in his harem. Taking two birds out with one stone. Not bad.~
VindstotAug 19, 2015 11:02 AM

Aug 19, 2015 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
Tsukiyama is that you?lol
Aug 19, 2015 11:03 AM

Feb 2014
Now Kanata's team will win everything!
Aug 19, 2015 11:24 AM

Dec 2014
so sloww!!! :S meh :P
Aug 19, 2015 11:40 AM

Apr 2013
That scientist dude is creepy as hell, and probably up to no good with that giant eye. Still, I think he and Yuri should hook up, since she's an annoying bitch anyway. I would hope the fireteam doesn't win the tournament, so Yuri doesn't join it. That would suck. But i guess the alternative is not winning and being disbanded. Oh well.
Aug 19, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
This tournament arc is redundant as hell as they'll either win through some ridiculous bullshit or lose but not disband. There's no tension in it whatsoever. Heck, it was blatantly obvious that they would end up against anoter E-ranked fireteam in the first round. Other than that, someone needs to give Rico a reality check (hopefully with a punch to her arrogant, smug face) and that scientist dude is shifty as hell and obviously up to no good.
Aug 19, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2013
Yandere glasses guy gonna yandere. Hard. Taking that creeping to the next level.

Yuri needs to get wifed up by Kanata ASAP in order to be saved from this guy. Thus, I approve of their wager at the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 19, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
Both Yuri and Freon needs a punch to the face for being arrogant bitches.
Up till now I still don't get a clear picture of what Kanata actually did to get the title of "Traitor"..
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 19, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2015
Not bad of an episode. The tournament sounds really interesting - so, I'm looking forward to it.
Aug 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Apr 2011
Ugh...I'm kind of creeped out by that glasses guy.

Thinking about it. Freon's reason to disband is seems to be dislike for Kanata or the E601.And Yuri
is just a bitch. She likes him but she badmouths him being an incompetent instructor.

To win to get her to join the fireteam? More like to join his harem.
Aug 19, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2013
I somehow didn't notice before now, maybe because I'm used to this sorta bullshit, but those ankle-length dresses still have camel toe and cling to the girls' asses even though they have hugeass slits in them lmfao.
Aug 19, 2015 2:48 PM

Jun 2013
the glasses dude is a creep
Aug 19, 2015 2:52 PM

Apr 2010
Vindstot said:
Freon's reason for wanting to disband E601 couldn't be any more stupider. Even if she didn't see who defeated the new Chimera in the hologram, she could've easily narrow down the victor after confirming that S128 or the other fireteams weren't the ones behind it. Too quick to conclude the matter without any clear evidence? How very logical of her as a leader!

Also, why didn't Lloyd and Chloe cover for Kanata? I thought they knew it was none other than him that pulled off the feat.

Megane guy is still creepy AF with his obsession over Yuri, but he lacks the backbone to be a villain. But who knows? I won't brand him off as a harmless character just yet.

I like how Kanata set Yuri up to trigger the loser flag and pretty much securing her in his harem. Taking two birds out with one stone. Not bad.~
I agree the only fireteam near the new Chimera was E601 so it should be obvious that they where the ones who defeated it not to mention that no other team has some forward to claim the victory.

As for Lloyd and Chloe they probably didn't want to reason with her seeing she already made her decision.
The question is will the girls be able to keep winning.

Something tells me that the creep will turn evil at one point.
Aug 19, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2015
I don't like Yuri and her attitude! tsundere
Aug 19, 2015 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
I wont say this series is bad.. But, it is average compared to worst anime that I have ever seen. This is like World Break, Bad animation but with an above average plot. However, one thing that annoys me the most is Yuri.. I mean, she took the tsundere personality to a new level from a regular tsundere to an annoying tsundere. So yeah, Why aren't his former teammets (the blonde guy and chloe) backing him up?
Aug 19, 2015 4:25 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That scientist is such a creeper.....

Anyway, I'm getting sick of all the traitor stuff and bad treatment that Kanata and his fireteam gets -_-

I really hope that they win this tournament because I just want to see everyone's faces when they see how wrong their stupid opinions on these guys are

Chloe and the blonde dude are like the only decent people in this school and Yuri needs to make up her fucking mind on whether or not she wants to be decent or a douche like everyone else in this school
Aug 19, 2015 4:26 PM
Feb 2011
Oh god that glasses faggot is so fucking annoying. I can't remember the last time I've seen a more repulsive character in an anime. I really hope he dies by the end of the series.
And Yuri is also quite the annoying bitch.
Aug 19, 2015 5:17 PM

May 2015
Not much to say. Thought this episode was pretty much meh.

Aug 19, 2015 6:48 PM

Jun 2014
That bingo scene was the one entertaining thing about this episode, but i guess its gonna be a few episodes of building up for that tournament..

Also, I didnt tell you?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2015 7:06 PM

Dec 2012
Felt slow. The scientist guy still irritates me. Stop trying to get close to Yuri.

Match between Yuri and Kanta next ep? Then that irritating guy will see Kanata win and remember that Yuri likes stronger guys. And most probably get mad and try to use that new Chimera to get revenge.

Would be great to see more fight rather than boring discussions.
Aug 19, 2015 7:50 PM
Aug 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Fine ep for me. It's just the beginning of a new arc.

And I wonder: why Sky Wizards is so hostile towards Medics? Is the Medics hated by every other department or Sky Wizards consider every other department as lower class?

Wouldn't you be hostile towards creepy stalkers?
Especially one that is stalking you/your teammate.
Aug 19, 2015 8:29 PM

Jan 2014
i want to see freon & rico get eaten by insects
Aug 19, 2015 10:15 PM

Mar 2012
I don't know how it is in the LN, but the fact that the word "traitor" gets thrown around so often isn't only unnatural, but also incredibly awkward. It just doesn't happen naturally as part of what people say to each other. Yet this series forces it in like there's no tomorrow. Same with Rico's continued emphasis on herself being "goddess-like."

I'm all for anime personalities and quirks, but man this series has been really hard to bear sometimes. I think it's likable. Then again, like many other series, it's wasted so much potential.

Also, who wouldn't feel weirded out by the encounter with the scientist who was clearly after Yuri? Yet no one said a word...
Aug 19, 2015 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
I even like the plot of this anime, but the animation .. sometimes I think the staff is doing the anime unwillingly, I think the focus is on the wrong audience, well, I'm looking forward to this tournament ..
Aug 19, 2015 11:47 PM

Aug 2012
Uragirimono here, uragirimono there. What kind of poor writing skill is that? But I must admit that things got a bit interesting. Just. A. Bit.
Aug 20, 2015 1:16 AM

May 2014
I dont wanna sound negative but there is no way theyre gonna win
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 20, 2015 9:13 AM

Sep 2013
The experimentation would have had way more impact if it had better art :(
Looks like the glasses guy is gonna inject himself or fuse with the thing he found.

I wonder what the strongest bug looks like XD
Must be massive.
Aug 20, 2015 10:23 AM
Jul 2015
This episode was good. It was just a build-up for the action that we will enjoy for the next 5 episodes. Guys, i have a question. In the preview for the next episode Kanata is flying in the air without his skyboard. What does that suggest?
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 20, 2015 10:30 AM

Dec 2013
I swear this show gets worse every week.

First off, the creeper scientist was initially a comedic side chara, with no interesting qualities except that he fell in love with the elitist snob Yuri, next episode he see's Yuri with Kanata and then suddenly he becomes some weird-ass creeper? And this guy is suppose to be some smartass scientist and head of Mistgun research labs? Seriously what the fuck man? How illogical can this logically get?

Next up, as some have mentioned, they clearly made some asspulls just to insert random drama into the show. Mistgun needs Sky Wizards, this team has lost 11 practice matches against human opponents, but they actually helped out during a bug assault... lets disband them! They're friggin useless! What genius thought that up?!?!
Then that deal with the new-type beetle. No evidence that their team killed it off, except that NO ONE ELSE came out to claim the honors? So you choose to disbelieve the one single team that claims responsibility for it based again on their "practice match" record???

I'm sorry, but as chill as the SoL elements are, not much of this show is making much sense here.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 20, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
I swear this show gets worse every week.

First off, the creeper scientist was initially a comedic side chara, with no interesting qualities except that he fell in love with the elitist snob Yuri, next episode he see's Yuri with Kanata and then suddenly he becomes some weird-ass creeper? And this guy is suppose to be some smartass scientist and head of Mistgun research labs? Seriously what the fuck man? How illogical can this logically get?

Next up, as some have mentioned, they clearly made some asspulls just to insert random drama into the show. Mistgun needs Sky Wizards, this team has lost 11 practice matches against human opponents, but they actually helped out during a bug assault... lets disband them! They're friggin useless! What genius thought that up?!?!
Then that deal with the new-type beetle. No evidence that their team killed it off, except that NO ONE ELSE came out to claim the honors? So you choose to disbelieve the one single team that claims responsibility for it based again on their "practice match" record???

I'm sorry, but as chill as the SoL elements are, not much of this show is making much sense here.
Um, didn´t I told you ?Scientists and researchers are prone to take it to the max crazy yandere mode once they fall in love at first sight. Real Nua seems like Lezard Valeth in being obsessed with getting the love of their dreams lol.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 20, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 2014
Sooooo boring show. Lame villain. Lame characters. Lame powers. One of the worst of the season in my opinion.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Aug 20, 2015 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
The tournament seems interesting so I hope I can actually see the fighting in the tournament.
Aug 20, 2015 5:42 PM

Aug 2014
I like how Kanata don't give a shit about Yuri's tsundereness and and give her taste her own medicine.
Kanata best Male MC of the season!

Still... Aiming to be champion with zero winning record? What insanity!
Aug 20, 2015 11:48 PM
Jul 2015
I also think Kanata is the best MC ever due to his nonchalant attitude. Very cool, and next episode we will get to see him fly without his skyboard.
Aug 21, 2015 9:36 AM

Jan 2011
julyan said:
Uragirimono here, uragirimono there. What kind of poor writing skill is that? But I must admit that things got a bit interesting. Just. A. Bit.

Yuri still insistent on calling him a traitor even though he helped defend the city. She didn't actually see him but who else could've actually taken down the chimera? Even her teammates knew it.

I guess they're gonna get their wins from now on.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 21, 2015 9:09 PM

Oct 2011
Their imagination OMG XDDD
Aug 22, 2015 12:43 AM
Jul 2015
So, 3 points can be deduced from this episode. 1. More story concerning Yuri as she starts to play a more significant role in the plot. 2. Will Kanata´s team fight and win against Yuri-instructed higher-ranked team ?What will be Kanata´s new training be to prepare Misora and co ? 3. What will glasses guy Real do next ? To find out, stay tuned every Wednesdays on Kuusen Madoushi XD
Aug 23, 2015 6:46 AM
Apr 2014
Damn. This whole "traitor" thing is annoying me so much every damn time. Especially from that girl of his old team. Seriously the other two can trust him. It's just her who for some reason can't...

At least tell us why everybody calls him traitor -.- I hope so much they tell us but I get the bad feeling they won't even do it in the final episode.

also

L-Ryoshi said:
Mistgun needs Sky Wizards, this team has lost 11 practice matches against human opponents, but they actually helped out during a bug assault... lets disband them! They're friggin useless! What genius thought that up?!?!

^this.
NanashiAug 23, 2015 6:49 AM
Aug 23, 2015 11:41 AM
Jul 2015
Guys, please cut Yuri some slack. Kanata is the one at fault for not explaining his actions to his teammate Yuri and pretending to be just chickening out from missions when he actually has some serious problems with his MP reserves.
Aug 23, 2015 7:44 PM

Jul 2014
Grisaille said:
Both Yuri and Freon needs a punch to the face for being arrogant bitches.
Up till now I still don't get a clear picture of what Kanata actually did to get the title of "Traitor"..

Especially Yuri. If she somehow ends up with Kanata, i Will destroy Mystogan myself
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 23, 2015 8:59 PM

Dec 2014
Kanata continues to be one of the chilliest MC this season. And creepy glasses guy continues to be creepy.

Nanashi- said:
Damn. This whole "traitor" thing is annoying me so much every damn time.
Aug 24, 2015 2:33 AM
Jul 2015
Guys, based on the preview for next episode that featured Freone´s explanation on the divisions in Mistogan, what will we see the most in episode 8 ?Yuri sidestory ?Kanata´s new training for Misora and co ?E601´s match with the other E-ranked team in the tournament ?Let´s discuss :)
Aug 24, 2015 8:44 AM

Aug 2013
I'm looking forward to the tournament. I hope Yuri and the stalker guy get together. They deserve each other.

Did you guys know that Kanata is a traitor? I just wanted to remind you for the thousandth time.
garydaiAug 24, 2015 8:55 AM
Aug 24, 2015 8:54 AM
Jul 2015
I wonder if we could see Kanata fight again or not by Episode 12 ?
Aug 24, 2015 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
I really like Kanata's personality. E601 prepares for their first tournament match, i hope they win.
Look like next episode will have some actions:
ryanstrikeAug 24, 2015 10:52 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

135 by Lolicon »»
Aug 22, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2015

66 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2015

60 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

57 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

68 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.