Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2015 3:41 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a strange film. I liked the characters but the plot was all over the place. 6/10
Aug 15, 2017 3:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The characters of the film was interesting (satelite that transformed in girl, a boy that transformed in milk cow, a great sorcerer, Merlin, in vater role, etc..)...the film in summary was full of imagination, with a strange situations and rare character........but....but.... the plot is horrible, bad a a little stupid!!! action, love and a unresolve mistery for a soporific 80 minutes!!!! Insomnia? if the best without this medical problem xD

2/10 to my taste...... and i think in the last two years is the worst animation film that i watch!!!
Aug 12, 2019 6:34 AM

Apr 2017
This felt like a student film. I'm sort of disappointed I wasted the time watching it. Though, I saw it in an indie theatre and there were lots of cool previews for upcoming anime movies that were receiving extremely limited US releases.
Awoo :3
Aug 29, 2019 4:03 PM

Sep 2014
watched it on DVD with my sis, it was ok. But the English dub singing was sort of cringy near the end. I tried watching some of it in Korean but the Korean VAs sounded stiff/robotic even though I watch k-dramas o_0

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
May 28, 2020 8:00 PM
Sep 2014
best movie ever because yoo ah in is the milk cow
May 12, 2022 8:43 PM

Sep 2020
Didn't care for it. Everything felt stilted: the story, the animation, and the voice acting (Korean). Seemed like they tried to copy Ghibli, specifically Howl's Moving Castle, but it didn't have necessary ingredients.

6/10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Jul 20, 2023 2:07 PM
Oct 2015
Surprisingly enjoyable in bizarre, insane ways. I never had any high expectations due to the majority of audiences and critics not so pleased and grated about the film as whole with others praised it for being charming and cute in a strikingly surreal environment. It saids a lot why the movie is unlike any cartoon ever made worldwide. It is unique with a lucid dreamy, uncanny valley that anyone wouldn't expect or predict. I love it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.