Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2015 7:10 PM
Jul 2015
Let's use this to talk about all things prusun schuul. How much do you like it? Are you surprised? Are you reading the manga? Do you hate it? Of course you don't, but have you seen anyone hating it?

I am so perplexed that I am actually enjoying this show. It has absolutely everything to be a complete shit maelstrom, but it simply isn't.

The funny thing is, I tried to read the manga way back when it was announced and I absolutely hated it. Maybe I was already biased, but I think it being in anime form has a lot to do with me changing my opinion. I guess the manga simply doesn't have the same tension.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2015 8:38 PM

Jul 2015
I actually like how the manga looks. I haven't read it, but seeing some pages makes me nonplused at the fact that it looks so undeservedly good, in terms of details. In addition, although the anime can't entirely replicate the mango's visuals, it does not lack finesse itself, with strong character designs that help deliver the hilarious facial expressions and overall comedic effects. Like I've said 20 times before, if it wasn't for the visuals, this should would be another cookie cutter garbage. Imagine if it looked like Classroom Crisis instead.
Jul 31, 2015 8:54 PM
Jul 2015
Yeah, I agree the visuals are a great part of what makes this series funny. The facial expressions they make and the other visual gags wouldn't quite work in the same way if the style was less realistic.

I think it is more than that, the jokes are really well done even if they're incredibly dumb or just basic. Again, the visuals are part of that, everything else just works, things like timing and little twists to the jokes keep them from being repetitive or dull.

I mean just this episode, they censored the that shaving machine to make it look like a dildo, that was really clever and dumb at the same time, and it works.

Honestly, I don't if they gonna keep this up the whole series, but I sure hope they can.
Jul 31, 2015 11:48 PM
Dec 2014
I only read the manga and damn its amazing. The art is amazing, the boys are some of the biggest retards u'll ever see in anime but somehow I dont hate these guys. This story just appeals to the dark side of humanity. The plot initially looks very dafuq but after reading later arcs, I now admire what the author comes up with to raise the stakes and make it seem that these guys are fighting for their lives (no, their conflicts have very trivial grounds). Although a lot of it is very sick and the author's arts style makes it even more vile.

Not watching the anime coz I dont wanna see censor bars, lights, or whatever shit God actually allowed on this Earth. But from what I read about what people think about this anime, the anime's art style is a bit tamer.
Aug 1, 2015 5:12 AM

Mar 2008
I was very surprised by how it turned out. I like the character designs but I found the comedy to be the best part of the show. Sure it has a standard humor you could find in many other comedy anime but seriously I was laughing hard due to how clever the execution is, my level of laughter can't be stopped everytime I watch a new episode.

It is probably one of the few shows I still look forward every week with my rustling jimmies.
Aug 1, 2015 5:55 AM
Jul 2015
not watching the anime because of censorship is a big waste dude, you waiting for the BD version?
Aug 1, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
The censorship doesn't even ruin anything, trust us.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» News regarding seventhstyle ( 1 2 )

Yamada2 - Jul 23, 2015

55 by Hellobee »»
Oct 13, 2015 5:09 PM

Poll: » Kotetsujo no Cabaneli

MisaoFan - Aug 18, 2015

5 by ChampionElder »»
Aug 26, 2015 9:23 AM

» Vomit inducing animation quality

Kawai-Despair - Aug 12, 2015

6 by samui26 »»
Aug 20, 2015 1:16 AM

» Best chinese cartoons so far

maruhadapurpurin - Aug 7, 2015

6 by Kawai-Despair »»
Aug 12, 2015 12:18 PM

» Summer season ( 1 2 )

Kawai-Despair - Jul 26, 2015

67 by Cronosmu »»
Aug 7, 2015 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.