Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2015 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
At one point there was shitty Christian channel that showed this show in Finland but that crappy channel went under before the show was fully aired and i kinda do want to finish it.

So i was wondering that is this show up anywhere? I doubt anyone will ever see this post but if someone does then please let me know.

Apr 28, 2016 12:12 PM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
If you happen to know German or don't mind missing some context, you can watch it via live stream (as long as there is no region lock or anything, I'm not sure about that, i can see it fine) on http://www.rictv.de/.
The show has and probably will be broadcasted for a while over there, starting over with episode 1 tomorrow, currently at 15:30 GMT+2 every day except for sundays.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Mar 4, 2017 3:05 AM

Mar 2016
There's a youtube channel called Mondo TV (if I am not mistaken) that uploaded english dub for this anime. . .
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boukensha: The Man Was from Spain Episode 26 Discussion

valoon - Feb 8, 2023

0 by valoon »»
Feb 8, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Boukensha: The Man Was from Spain Episode 1 Discussion

valoon - Feb 2, 2023

0 by valoon »»
Feb 2, 2023 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.