Forum Settings
Forums
Aoharu x Machine Gun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2015 12:13 PM
Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yep Matsuoka's the first victim. That dream though. Do not worry. She is female.

So the big reveal!!! Hotaru's a girl!! And they think it's a joke...What a slap in the face. They are still going to drag this around. How cliche. Whateva. I'll live.

How flat is Hotaru? LOL Anime and Manga exaggerate cleavage way too much, whether it's being super flat or super big. There has to be something there.

I like Kanae. Isn't she the reason of Hotaru's involvement in survival games after all?

Haruharuki-san revealed!
Aug 5, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2009
Umm Where'd you get to read the manga anyway?
Did you buy it or what website is it on? Cause most websites only have to chapter 3 of the manga. It sucks TT__TT

Aug 5, 2015 8:03 PM
Jan 2010
Kiri_Meow said:
Umm Where'd you get to read the manga anyway?
Did you buy it or what website is it on? Cause most websites only have to chapter 3 of the manga. It sucks TT__TT

I bought volumes 1 through 7 on cdjapan. I don't think they are translated yet online though.
Sep 23, 2015 3:38 PM

Sep 2010
Chinese scans have up to 31 chapters. I don't know if thats the current chapter or if there are more, but haven't been updated in Chinese yet.

Also it says on the front page that Yen Press has been releasing digitally or something so hopefully a physical release will follow eventually.

As for the chapter itself I kinda figured the big reveal was going to be played off as a joke. I really like that new guy on the last page he kind gave me the same vibe as Karma from Assassination Classroom. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Chapter 78 Discussion

RenThePerson - Nov 21, 2020

8 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:59 AM

Poll: » Who do you guys ship more with Tachibana?

pranss0_0 - Jul 25

0 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Aoharu x Kikanjuu Chapter 36 Discussion

Uncrow - Feb 10, 2016

9 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:22 AM

» Does they know Tachibana is a girl?

Carolinags - Dec 26, 2019

2 by pranss0_0 »»
Jul 25, 12:09 AM

» BRUH why did they completely change the setting and characters.

Neostorm-X - Jun 16, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.