Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2015 8:14 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why has nobody created a post about this?
Maybe because the 2 episodes were together?
It's pure and simple 90's =]
Sep 27, 2018 7:41 AM

Mar 2016
Would totally watch a 12 episode series with this setup and these characters. Nothing super special, but it still makes you wonder what if.
Feb 17, 2019 7:57 PM

Sep 2018
This anime has it's problems, but it's mostly due to the characters not being very fleshed out, which I guess is to be expected in a 2 episode anime. I enjoyed the first episode anyhow though.
Jan 9, 2021 6:17 AM
Dec 2016
Not bad expected an ecchi okay passable ova because of the character designs and length . But was Suprised wasn’t ecchi at all. Was pretty much like a woman version of Ippo (lowkey think ippo appeared in episode 2) and it’s not bad idk why it’s scored so low. Nice ost, funny moments, cool character designs and colorways. Not bad
Aug 9, 2023 3:20 PM

Aug 2017
I liked the story, also the characters are very funny and likeable, that high kick was really a nice KO.
Mar 16, 2:40 PM

Jul 2017
Cool but sudden ending. I wasn't sure how this would play out overall. Kind of a weird story with Ayane wanting to be a wrestler and then getting tricked into doing kickboxing because the trainer thought she was a natural. I like the setting, especially with the gym under the bridge. Some scenes felt a little stiff, unfortunately.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ayane-chan High Kick! Episode 2 Discussion

SmillieReacts - Mar 22, 2019

5 by satyrelfheim »»
Mar 16, 2:42 PM

» ayane's high kick only 2 episodes !

konatafangrl - Jun 8, 2010

3 by Dekom »»
Aug 9, 2023 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.