Forums
New
Jul 17, 2015 12:27 PM

May 2011
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2015 12:53 PM

May 2011
The black limo arrives at the house about an hour after picking up Dyasin and AI, then it parks in the driveway. The driver steps out of the car and then he walks over to the door and opens the door so that AI and Dyasin can get out of the car.

Dyasin:
He gets out of the car and shook his head. He knew that he would have to come back home at some point, but he thought that he could prolong it a little bit longer. He moves out of the way so that AI can get out. "We are here."
Jul 17, 2015 12:59 PM

Jun 2015
AI
The entire way in the car she wanted to tell him to turn back and forget it and that she didn't want to do it but it's not like he wants her to meet his parents or family so she shouldn't be nervous but she still was like she felt something was going to happen but she instead stepped out the car since they we're already there and had a aww look on her face as she looked at his house "wow"
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 17, 2015 1:12 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He scratches the side of his head and looked over at her. "Now that we have made it all the way here then we might as well just go inside instead of staying outside and looking at the house." He laughs and waits for her to get out of the car.
Jul 17, 2015 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai steps out of the car and held his hand entwining their fingers and taking a deep breath before smiling at him "ok, i'm ready are you?" she giggled though she was still nervous

Jul 17, 2015 1:41 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'm okay, I can get prepared for this very easy since there is no one in the house at the moment." He held onto her hand and then led her over to the porch, opened the door up with his free hand and then they both walked inside of the house and stood in the doorway. "The driver will bring our bags inside of the house.'
Jul 17, 2015 2:06 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai heard what he said and smiled as she let him pull her a long to the door and stepped inside as she nodded to what he said as she looked around the house and her eyes widened again "wow"

Jul 17, 2015 2:25 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He leads her even deeper into the living room and then he brings her over to the sofa that was in the living room. "I'm going to guess that you like the house so far, correct?" He starts laughing a little bit.
Jul 17, 2015 2:39 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded to his question as she continued to look around and waited for him to sit down first before she did a little nervous to take action first and continued to look around

Jul 17, 2015 2:45 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He sat down on the sofa and watched her. He then pats a spot next to him so that she can sit down when she wants to. "You can have a seat next to me. I'm not going to bite you or anything like that since we are in my house this time."
Jul 17, 2015 3:11 PM

Jun 2015
AI
She giggled a little bit at his joke and sat next to him moving close and crossed her legs as she looked around "i don't think you will bite at all why we're here" she looked at him

Jul 17, 2015 3:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You are certainly right about that. I'll make sure that I stay on my best behavior." He kissed her on the cheek and then he leaned back on the sofa and shook his head. "I just hope that you can get used to being here for a little while."
Jul 17, 2015 3:37 PM

Jun 2015
AI
She nodded and smiled as she pet his head "good boy" she giggled and leaned back with him as she nodded to the next thing he says "i hope so too" she gave a small smile

Jul 17, 2015 4:01 PM

May 2011
Dysin:
He rubs the top of her head and smiles as he looks at her. "I do think that you are going to get used to things real soon. This town is actually kinda quiet, and since the house is empty now there will be no distractions."
Jul 17, 2015 4:45 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and nodded "I don't know if I should agree with this response of yours this time" she giggled and picked up his hand as she played with his fingers

Jul 17, 2015 5:14 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He poked the top of her head as he looked at her. "And what part of what I said are you having trouble agreeing with?" He stuck his tongue out at her as he waited to see how she would respond to him.
Jul 17, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and poked his forehead "the part when you said I'll get used to it really soon" she giggled as she responded and stuck her tongue back out to him

Jul 17, 2015 5:40 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He pokes her cheeks with the index fingers of both of his hands and smiles. "We just have to see how it goes. But I understand your point. I should have said that much differently." He leans in and licks her nose.
Jul 17, 2015 6:03 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled and poked his cheeks back with both hand and nodded "I agree with that" she smiled and blushed as she moved closer and kissed him

Jul 17, 2015 6:37 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He wrapped his arms around her back and then kissed her back as he looked into her eyes. "It is nice to know that you are willing to kiss me already."
Jul 17, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai wrapped her arms back around him and smiled as she looked at him staring into his eyes "like I said your irresistible and I love your lips" she smiled and blushed

Jul 17, 2015 7:51 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"And like I say all the time, you are the one that irresistible and sexy."He softly starts to smack her butt while kissing her again. "I should probably check the kitchen to see if I can find us something to eat."
Jul 17, 2015 7:58 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and giggled as she kissed him back and felt him smack her butt and jumped a little shivering "i'll wait here unless you want me to come with you" she smiled

Jul 17, 2015 8:05 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I think that I can handle the short walk to the kitchen." He grabs her by her hips and then rolls over so that she was now on her back and he was on top of her, looking down into her eyes and then he kisses her on the cheeks. "I'll be right back."He gets up from the sofa and then he walks out into the kitchen to search for some food.
Jul 17, 2015 8:13 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and nodded and felt and let him roll her down by grabbing and putting her on her back as she looked at him staring into his eyes and felt him kiss her cheek and smiled as she nodded again as she watched him leave to the kitchen and sat up looking around again

Jul 17, 2015 8:31 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked into the kitchen and then immediately sat down at the kitchen table and leaned back into one of the chairs and sighed. "Shit." The actual reason for him wanting to come into the kitchen wasn't to get some food, but it was to get some time for himself so that he could think.
He takes his phone from his pocket and then he dialed the phone number of the man that drove him home, he told the man to go and pick up some food for them to eat. Dyasin gets up from the table and walks back into the living room where AI was."There is no food in the kitchen. I had the driver go and pick up something to eat."
Jul 17, 2015 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai turned to him as he came back in and smiled and nodded as she patted the cushion next to her and could tell from his face that he had a lot on his mind "come on" she smiled

Jul 17, 2015 9:37 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I don't think that it will take too long for the food to get here, the place that I sent him isn't too far from where we are now." He says while walking over to the sofa and then sitting down on it.
Jul 17, 2015 10:19 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moved closer to him and smiled "what's on your mind Dyasin?" She asked and waited for his answer as she tilted her head

Jul 17, 2015 10:51 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He reaches out towards her and runs his fingers against her cheeks. "There isn't much on my mind right now. Just being back at home is something that always makes me feel a little nervous at times."
Jul 17, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai crosses her legs over his and smiles as she flicks his forehead "stop holding back tell me why I'm a good listener" she smiled and waited for his response

Jul 17, 2015 11:37 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He playfully moved his head to the back after she poked him. "There is no big reason. It is just that I grew up here and lived here most of my life. All of the memories of my life just flood into my head as soon as he got close to this town. Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no grand mysteries or anything about it. Just nostalgia."
Jul 18, 2015 5:49 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and kissed him "I just wanted to know why you were nervous and you just told me not looking for another mystery" she giggled

Jul 18, 2015 8:11 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kissed her back and then reached over and pulls her onto his lap. "I could almost see you put on your glasses and then go mystery hunting to find clues about the mystery of my nervousness." He kissed her on the cheek and then smiled at her.
Jul 18, 2015 10:56 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed and pulled her glasses out of her purse on the couch and put them on "i think i can do that but i'm going to need clues first" she laughed again and kissed him again "if i was to do it i'll start with checking every inch of your naked body..." she stopped right there and smiled as she held her finger up to her lip in a shush position and smirked

Jul 18, 2015 11:37 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He chuckles when he sees her put the glasses on, he then leans up against her and made sure that his chest was touching her breasts now. "But would you be comfortable with also being naked with me in this house? I know that I wouldn't have a problem taking my clothes off since I have been naked in this house once or twice in the past." He now rubs her cheeks and then he sticks his tongue out at her and laughs.
Jul 19, 2015 6:27 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed hearing what he said "one i didn't say anything about me being naked and two even if iwas to be naked it would because i want to be the last naked girl you embraced in this house" she stuvk her tongue back out at him and licked his lips and laughed again

Jul 19, 2015 9:19 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"But my point is that if I'm going to be naked then I want you to be naked with me, I don't plan on letting it all hang out and then having you just sit here completely clothed and looking at my penis." He leaned into her and then he poked her lips with his tongue and then smiled at her.
Jul 19, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded "why not and if i get a good answer i might just become the last girl you embraced in this house that was naked" she giggled as she poked his lips and smirked

Jul 19, 2015 9:44 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kissed her fingers after his lips were poked and then he looked up into her eyes with a smile on his face and then he kissed her on the chin. "A good answer to what question? I might be in the mood to provide some real good answers right now."
Jul 19, 2015 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled "tell me why can't i inspected you without getting naked i mean i am trying to solve a mystery right?, so i can't really walk around naked" she smirked and kissed his lips

Jul 19, 2015 10:26 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kisses her back and the lips and then leans into her some more and makes sure that he pressed his chest against hers in the process of the kiss. "I think that you being naked will make the mystery get even bigger in certain ways, but if you really want me to get naked then I can do that for you right now." He kissed again and then grabs her hands and places them on his chest.
Jul 19, 2015 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai listened to what he said and smirked and nodded as she kissed him back and held her hands against his chest and smiled "get naked i have a mystery to solve and if your lucky i might just have to get naked too" she smirked as she giggled

Jul 19, 2015 10:52 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He nods his head to her and then he places his hands on her cheeks. "But it would be hard to get naked while I have someone sitting on my lap." He takes his hands from her face and then moves them down to her sides and slides her off of his lap and sits her down right next to him. He stands up from the couch and then grabs her hands. "But it would be best to take this to my bedroom instead of doing it somewhere that someone can walk in and see us, don't you think?"
Jul 19, 2015 11:04 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and smiled feeling him slide her off of him and stood up as he grabbed her hand "well lead the way Dyasin" she smiled and waited for him to take her to his bedroom

Jul 19, 2015 11:11 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He held onto her hand and then he turned around faced the direction that he was going to be walking. "My bedroom might disappoint you a little bit, there aren't many things in there other than a chair, ceiling fan, large TV, walk in closet, king sized bed, my own bathroom and some dressers. All of the furniture is kinda dark red." He continued to hold her hand as they walked and then he stopped when he reached his room, he opened the door up and then stood in the doorway of the room and turned to her. "See? Not much to look at in here."
Jul 19, 2015 11:22 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai walked in with him and smiled "not disappointing its actually what i expected" she giggled and closed the door "but it does look a little better then i thought it would" she looked at him with a semi serious and playful face "no time for talk we have a mystery to solve strip" she giggled

Jul 19, 2015 11:44 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He closed the door all the way up once the both of them had entered the room. "And about that mystery, are you sure that it won't just turn into a sex case?" He says as he starts to take his shirt off and kick his shoes off at the same time while now walking to the bed once his shoes were off.
Jul 19, 2015 11:55 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shrugged "that deepens on the situation" she waited for him to fully undress as she looks around his room "why don't you have family pictures in your room" she looked at him with a smirk

Jul 19, 2015 12:10 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin starts to unbutton his pants now that his shirt had been taken all the way off and dropped down to the floor. "Because I know what they look like. I don't need pictures of them unless I get old and start forgetting people." He slides his pants down his legs and then took them all way off, leaving him with only some socks and boxers on now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.