Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 4:11 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice development to be honest! I quite like where this is going. Let's see what's next.
Jul 9, 2020 7:38 AM
Jan 2019
Ah.. Here they go again.. Hiromi sounds really like a girl just came out of no where and starts to pretend like Takao's wife. Weird! Especially how she said "I wont cheer for you anymore!" I remembered someone said her as a typical "cheerleader girl" from any anime in his review. I had a different thought when I saw that comment, but now I'm sure he was right. Lmao.. And the way she says to Takao to Introduce her to Kai.. Ugh, sounded like a wife who's husband forgot to introduce her to his best friend! Seriously??

That grandpa character has successfully become an annoying guy with swordsmanship obsession after all.. Lol. I do remember him giving good advices, so can't say he's completely a useless character!

Honestly.. Hiromi turning into thinking for beyblades and international crime is completely different from how she was at the beginning. It feels weird!

On a sudden point, I Don't remember Takao rolling into a wall and crashing his head with wall while his grandfather woke him up in the Dubbed one.. Hmmmm...

Hahaha, that's so Kai-ish, correcting other's about his "achievement". ROTFL! Wait a minute.. Kai saying "Missing you a little bit" is not like Kai at all!! Hahaha.. Okhay I have no complain against kai anymore after his saying "Don't need you, will defeat them all by himself", ROTFL!!
Hmm.. The villains are nicely visualised.. Lol

Max's mom looks cuter and younger than the previous season, Don't you agree? (I Won't deny, She's also one of my crushes in this saga of beyblade.. >///< )

Lol. The humors are quite good tho.. Lol
May 27, 2021 12:22 PM

Nov 2016
Team Psykick looks even worse than that Snake guy, but at least they keep their tongue in check.

And I like how enthusiastic Hiromi is. A bit odd considering how she was before, then again, a lot has happened which could've changed her attitude towards Takao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 3, 7:48 PM

Feb 2012
As a kid I remember watching this season and not liking it as much as the first season or G revolution but wow Hilary sucks. I don't think I liked her back then but now 7 episodes into a rewatch she's so fucking annoying, just constantly nagging. I hate every time she's on screen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 29 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 9, 2015

1 by Boogerman1984 »»
Aug 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 51 Discussion

dolphin456 - Feb 14, 2012

6 by LiquidGold »»
Aug 15, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 45 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 10, 2015

2 by LiquidGold »»
Aug 13, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 16 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 8, 2015

1 by LiquidGold »»
Aug 4, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Episode 44 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 10, 2015

5 by 404Flonny »»
Jun 22, 2023 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.