Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2015 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Loli bondage isn't a thing for me but I'm sure some would enjoy it. Basically a confession isn't as dreamy as it turned out for an unlucky girl.
Jul 7, 2015 6:27 AM
Oct 2013
Whoa loli was really horny, thinking about sex with sensei all day and then wanting to try slave&master abuse play during pregnancy XD

The question is why sensei had all those female bondage and sex toys at his home ?(° _ 。)? He certainly wouldn't have used it himself...

in any case she got what she wanted I guess or at least changed as most do with that bondage plays in the ass and pussy and repeated nakadashi sex

Inside of womb was blacked out again during pregnancy, don't get to see the baby (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Well, its a happy end for them but not as happy as first because of hidden away from her parents. And she was cute throughout appealing with her faces and reactions ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
Jul 8, 2015 1:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
First episode was very meh but this was really hot actually. Though it'd be 10x better if the loli was the dominant one instead. *sigh*
Jul 27, 2015 4:31 PM

Apr 2015
Too much bondage and sex toys, didn't like this at all.
Jan 16, 2016 2:43 PM

Jun 2010
ShanaFlame said:
[b]Basically a confession isn't as dreamy as it turned out for an unlucky girl.

You missed the end twist which implied that almost the whole episode was role-playing that Hinata herself wanted to do.
Feb 3, 2017 9:02 PM

Apr 2011
Disappointing episode. Very short h-scenes.
Jul 2, 2019 6:39 PM

Jun 2019
This episode followed completely different characters than the last one, oh well.

I liked Asami's design more than Sae, and is it just me or does her teacher's glasses look a bit like hippy glasses?

I must say this episode was far more unpleasant than the last one. I didn't much care for the seeming abuse.

I've always found BDSM rather boring (especially on women), and that's definitely still the case here. @User-san, after the plot twist at the end I'm guessing he bought the bondage and sex toys specifically for her at her request.

Speaking of the plot twist, it nearly saved this episode, giving how things were progressing. It's kinda neat that they did that, I guess Asami's like an unreliable narrator or something. But despite that I didn't really like this episode. It was a much poorer showing than the last one, and much duller as well.

It's a shame too, since from what I've seen Mary Jane usually makes quality stuff (although they could use some work in the story/writing department). But I guess every studio has some weaker releases, and this series is certainly one of them.
Wicker_Senpai93Jul 2, 2019 6:47 PM
Jan 11, 2021 6:21 PM
Jan 2021
Even better than the first episode. 9/10
Sep 5, 2021 2:40 AM
Feb 14, 2022 10:59 PM
Dec 2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE, THIS IS MASTERPIECE
Oct 26, 2023 3:03 PM
Jun 2023
Bondage is so good. I can't imagine how fun it would be if I was forgotten about for two whole hours while I'm being tortured. ugh hilarious that she didn't mention anything about getting pregnant until the next day after getting filled over 10 times the previous day. Was not a fan of the pregnant scene.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Kyouiku Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - May 2, 2015

14 by sleepyplant »»
Oct 7, 2023 5:13 PM

» Continuation

marconii2002 - Dec 17, 2018

0 by marconii2002 »»
Dec 17, 2018 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.