Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2015 10:37 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great short,really liked it.
While it was a bit slow,never really bored me.
Jun 6, 2015 3:19 PM

Dec 2012
I liked the animation. It was a bit atmospheric, this'd be nice to watch on a rainy night.
RothJun 6, 2015 3:59 PM
Jul 28, 2015 2:09 PM

Nov 2011
WOW that ambiance is nice. Beautiful abstract ending. I remember hearing about a mythical fish but I forgot its name.
Oct 5, 2018 3:40 PM

Oct 2015
As i watched the movie i didn't get the message of it, but after reading the last part of the synopsis i get it a bit. But in my point i think the moon did get up there again and to me it represented death and rebirth.

I liked it, 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 11, 2020 7:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
When you lost into the dark, there were always the path to guided into the right place. It doesn't matter if it takes that long enough until you tired. You just need to be always positive, and your life must be return into its own good again, and shine at your best self. You just, don't give up easily!

Thats it for this short show. A lot of thought, a lot of soothing moment, a lot of messages rest assured, left and right. This is the exact beauty of a short animation. No need a pressure to realized. Just calm yourself, and relaxed your entire time to these enjoyable show.

7/10 at its climax. Its pretty entertained and deserved more watcher here ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 10, 2023 12:52 AM

Oct 2014
Oficial Release, with English and French Subs: https://vimeo.com/122806714 (720p)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.