Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2012
Where's Sakuragis mom?
Why does Sakuragi have died red hair? Its not his natural color(eyebrows are dark)
Why does he not wear socks with his shoes?
How did he meet his gang? Youhei seems to be the leader, the brains and tactician. Sakuragi seems to be the muscle. Takamiya is the mouth. Noma has the bike? Ookusu is almost as tall as Sakuragi.

Why did Miyagi choose Shohoku? Its said because of coach Anzai, but why? Because of Anzais college reputation? He's said he wasn't sure if he'd continue in high school, till meeting Ayako.
Ayako, why no last name?

Did Mitsui smoke? Its not shown, but even for a healthy 17 year old former athlete, he's still way out of shape. Secondhand from Tetsuo is all I can think of.
How old is Tetsuo? 30's at least.

Akagi Takenori and Haruko. WTF? Is he adopted? From a previous marriage to a colored person?

Also, he's supposed to be really good, he plays a lot. Shouldn't he be better at free throws?

How did Aota get all those pics of Haruko? Did he hang out a lot with Akagi and take them himself? Akagi is terribly protective of her. I doubt they were taken with his consent. Also, even for a Japanese, he's way too protective of her. Does she have a health condition? Did something traumatic happen? She seems fine though. She approaches Sakuragi and feels his muscles. She also defends him courageously when others badmouth him.

Sakuragi's and Akagi's monstrous appetite. Specially around training(when Sakuragi comes to ask for help Akagi is eating several bowls of rice, plus he has vegetables and meat; and Sakuragis 20,000 shot challenge)

Why does Rukawa only seem to talk fully to Sakuragi? Initiatiating most, if not all, their fights.

Thats all I can think of. Any speculation?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 9, 2017 3:18 AM

May 2017
Sorry i can only answer one question, but in regard to whether or not Mitsui ever smoked, in volume 28, chapter 248, he says he never smoked, but it is implied that hanging around those who did and taking in the 2nd hand smoke could have contributed to his lack of stamina.

Hope this helped.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Slam Dunk Moments?

live2win - Jun 28, 2011

5 by AfroBoy22 »»
Feb 25, 2022 11:23 AM

» Slam Dunk NBA comparisons?

Ronstarknii - Feb 2, 2022

0 by Ronstarknii »»
Feb 2, 2022 11:14 PM

» Who's your favourite character? ( 1 2 )

LazyMan - Apr 14, 2008

83 by Kirisakei »»
Jan 28, 2022 6:09 PM

» !!Member Cards!! [OPEN]

loveGIANT - May 18, 2010

24 by Miglea »»
Sep 28, 2012 4:57 AM

» Buzzer Beater - Your Opinion

LazyMan - May 1, 2008

11 by Dreamsugata »»
Aug 12, 2012 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.