Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2015 6:03 AM

Dec 2013
If you have any suggestions on ways to improve the club; post here and let us know.. This is a new club and we are open to change :)
Feel free to message me to chat.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 17, 2015 12:29 AM

Aug 2014
Maybe invite more member?
Feb 17, 2015 3:17 AM

Dec 2013
I'll be inviting more soon :)
Apr 9, 2015 4:00 PM

Mar 2015
So I was thinking, there aren't any actual games on here, and I remember a subforum of a brazilian forum called LOLRPG.

Basically it was subforum where people could make threads with a setting for a RPG and anyone could participate without having any need to create a detailed character or anything like that, users could just say that they wanted to enter and the creator of the thread would be the master, that basic stuff.

What was so great about that subforum is that literally no one cared about being serious, it was completely nonsensical and chaotic but that was what made it so fun.

Out of that, the thing is that LOLRPG was an entire subforum and this is just a club, I mean, I don't know how to adapt that system to be used on Quindecim.
Apr 15, 2015 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
@BMD

I'd like to create more complex forum games but I'm inexperienced in actually playing them along with the rules. I'll look into your suggestion more but right now I'd like to focus creating structure in the group with club officers and such :)

I'm sure it could be done and I'll think it over!
Jul 8, 2015 11:29 AM

Feb 2013
I have a suggestion. I was wondering if there could be a place in the Quindecim to share Death Parade art. I know about the Club Pictures section but I was unsure if it was okay to post art there as I wanted to properly credit the artist.

Main point: I would love to have a place in the Quindecim where members can share and discover artists who love to create Death Parade art!

For example...

I follow an artist who creates AMAZING Death Parade art! My favorite pieces are of Decim. This artist captures Decim so beautifully!!!!!

Here are links to the artist's Twitter and tumblr accounts:
Twitter: @geezus_is
tumblr: http://geezus1s.tumblr.com/

♡ SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♡
Here is a link to where this piece can be found on the artist's tumblr:
http://geezus1s.tumblr.com/page/4

This was the first Death Parade piece I saw from this artist. SO BEAUTIFUL.
I saw this posted on their Twitter account, @geezus_is

I hope I placed credit to the artist properly. If I did anything wrong or did something incorrectly please let me know - I will correct it asap.

I remember the first time I saw this artist's work and how much joy it brought me. I wanted to share it here so others could appreciate their art too!

Aug 19, 2015 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
deathbyglitter said:

Main point: I would love to have a place in the Quindecim where members can share and discover artists who love to create Death Parade art!

This could be an awesome suggestion :) I'll be looking forward to seeing fan arts.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Death Parade Theories (Spoilers ahead)

Bepbo - Dec 9, 2015

1 by Bepbo »»
Dec 9, 2015 6:12 PM

» Count to 10,000

DeadlySilvers - Feb 16, 2015

46 by Floofs »»
Oct 6, 2015 11:22 PM

Sticky: » Introductions! - Say Hello :)

DeadlySilvers - Feb 16, 2015

30 by Floofs »»
Aug 20, 2015 4:06 PM

» Make a wish!

DeadlySilvers - Feb 19, 2015

3 by RueXIII »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:17 AM

Sticky: » Club officers wanted - Apply here

DeadlySilvers - Feb 25, 2015

0 by DeadlySilvers »»
Feb 25, 2015 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.