Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2015 6:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Marriage huh? Could this be a possible foreshadowing?
Feb 11, 2015 11:27 PM

Dec 2008
I'm upset at both Botan & Kashiwa's girlfriend. Botan over exaggerated while supposedly abandoning her family, and Kashiwa's gf basically gave him an indirect ultimatum.
Feb 16, 2015 9:32 PM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:
I'm upset at both Botan & Kashiwa's girlfriend. Botan over exaggerated while supposedly abandoning her family, and Kashiwa's gf basically gave him an indirect ultimatum.

yea I wasn't too terribly happy with that chpt but such is life these thing can happen
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Apr 9, 2015 4:06 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, that hit home harder than it should have and it was very unexpected. I can't even get mad at the girlfriend because I understand, but I can also understand Kashiwa's pain. She wants her girlfriend to be by her side, she wants her girlfriend to be in her life and she loves her, but in order to keep that girlfriend, she has to give up being happy in her own body and that's unfair, but it happens more often than it should.....also, while I can see why Botan's upset and all, but to abandon your family? It was really sweet of her to have a surgery fund for Kashiwa though, but I'm sure it hurts her since she only found out how supporting she was after Botan left...
I hope she comes back...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

7 by PurpleYam »»
Jun 6, 2016 7:43 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

1 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 4:20 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

3 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 4:13 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

1 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 3:59 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Yonshimai Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

2 by Mukkura »»
Apr 9, 2015 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.