Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2009 4:48 PM

May 2009
Who's your favorite Aaron Dismuke character?

Mine's Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 30, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
My favorite was Alphonse too. I also liked him as Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood.
Dec 2, 2009 4:18 PM

May 2009
Rosette_Redd said:
My favorite was Alphonse too. I also liked him as Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood.

I haven't watched Trinity Blood, yet. My mom has, though.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Dec 2, 2009 6:41 PM

Nov 2009
sakura421 said:
Rosette_Redd said:

Your mom? o__o I barely know any mothers who watch anime.
Mine hates it T^T

anyways.Al is my favorite that Aaron has done. Though with his voice changing I wounder what new roles he'll have.
Dec 5, 2009 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
Tii said:
sakura421 said:
Rosette_Redd said:

Mine hates it T^T

anyways.Al is my favorite that Aaron has done. Though with his voice changing I wounder what new roles he'll have.

My mom hates it too. xD
Funimation said that he'll have a big role in Brotherhood, but I don't think they told which character he'll be voicing yet.
Dec 6, 2009 9:13 AM

May 2009
Rosette_Redd said:
Tii said:
sakura421 said:
Rosette_Redd said:

Mine hates it T^T

My mom hates it too. xD
Funimation said that he'll have a big role in Brotherhood, but I don't think they told which character he'll be voicing yet.

My mom watches anime and reads manga. She enjoys it.
Dec 6, 2009 8:55 PM

Jul 2009
My favorite is one of his more recent roles but it wasn't a very big one. It was Yasuchika Haninozuka in Ouran High School Host Club (Honey's littlle brother). I think the character kind of looked like him too which made it even better.

I also liked him as Hiro Sohma because I liked the character Hiro and he perfomed the part well. ^_^
Dec 15, 2009 9:32 AM

May 2009
PBnSpts said:
My favorite is one of his more recent roles but it wasn't a very big one. It was Yasuchika Haninozuka in Ouran High School Host Club (Honey's littlle brother). I think the character kind of looked like him too which made it even better.

I also liked him as Hiro Sohma because I liked the character Hiro and he perfomed the part well. ^_^

I liked Yasuchika, too!!
Jan 17, 2010 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
I've only seen Aaron in a few roles, but I love him regardless! Alphonse, Ion Fortuna, and Yasuchika (Honey from Ouran's big little brother). I hope he gets more roles.

They were saying in Otaku USA magazine that with the Yen Press licensing of Kuroshitsuji manga, it's highly probable that they'll license Kuroshitsuji anime...and I want Aaron as the role of Ciel Phantomhive! Yummy! xD

sakura421 said:

My mom watches anime and reads manga. She enjoys it.

That's so....cool! xD My mom makes fun of me when I watch anime lol

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Feb 19, 2010 2:56 AM

Nov 2009
well i 1st saw him as chika but than . . . . . i fell in love with al !!!!! XD
Mar 22, 2010 10:20 PM

Nov 2009
Defiantly Alphonse, but it used to be Yasuchika until recently!!

"Dear Parmesan cheese lovers..... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT!?"
bwahaha CHUPACABRA'S FTW!!!!!! XD I am the Lord of The Plastic Squirrel!!! ~ fufu >:3

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.