Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2009 11:06 PM

Mar 2009
Have you had a Miracle regardless of how small or big!
Share it with us.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 27, 2009 11:13 PM
Aug 2009
Well as you know im 13 years old...And on 11/9/09 i had a baby girl and carried her for 34 weeks without knowing i was pregnant...Since i didnt get any prenatal care I realized Icould have died or the baby could have died or both..Thats why I thank God for this Miracle.
Nov 27, 2009 11:58 PM

Mar 2009
I'll start,..

I remember one time when it was snowing really really bad. I was driving going home from a volleyball meet. My mom was sitting on the passenger side and my little sis in the back. Even tho the sun was out barely casting its rays on to the road the snow still froze. The road that we were on was the interstate road I-40 going to Flagstaff AZ. As were driving up this hill something told me to slow down I didn't know why and there was no need. So I did, my mom told me not to do that cuz we may start to spin out but I did it anyways by the time we reached the top and looked down. At the bottom of the hill was a huge accident and the traffic were backed up and I had to try to stop right away or else I would have rear end that vehicle. It didn't stop there,..
Once we cleared the accident the wind started to blow really really hard and there were still more hills to travel. The traffic started to crawl to a mere 5 miles per hour and the strong wind was literally moving the cars off the road, I can feel it. Then the nudge called out to me "Start moving the truck" I did not know why cuz I was already too close to the car in front of me. Since we were at a stop my mom wanted me to get out and knock off the huge ice that formed between the tires and the truck, cuz you can hear it rubbing when the truck was moving.
I opened the door and realized that the truck was moving sideways to an edge of a deep ravine. There were no guard rails there and besides the snow was coming down so thick that I did not realize that we were about to go off a small cliff. I was like oh sh** and slammed the door hurried and put it in first and started to honk and pressed on the gas pedal. My mom was confused and I told her that we are on the edge of a cliff and my sis was glued to the window on the driver side. And started screaming "Mom mom OMG OMG mom mom" then all of a sudden we were all screaming. I didn't care if I hit the car in front of me that car needed to move also cuz it was being push sideways as well cuz of the strong wind! It was a terrified feeling but for some reason I knew we were going to make it out safe, It didn't stop there after that horrified event.
We were still traveling down on I-40 and there was a gas station up ahead I passed a lot of 18 wheelers and vehicles. There was that nudge again telling me to stop so I did but I didn't asked anyone if they needed anything, we didn't need gas nor need to use the bathroom. So I turned off cuz that nudge told me too you can still see the interstate pretty good as I got out looking at the road. The 18 wheeler that I recently passed started to sway and lost control and crashed into the stopped traffic. If I did not turn off we would have been part of that accident, I believe God had a hand in keeping me and my family alive and safe cuz during that time while we were traveling I was praying to get us safely home and he definitely did answer it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miracles

AsiaRena_82166 - Nov 27, 2009

2 by AsiaRena_82166 »»
Nov 28, 2009 12:49 PM

» Miracles

AsiaRena_82166 - Nov 27, 2009

0 by AsiaRena_82166 »»
Nov 27, 2009 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.