Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2015 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
So, I've spent some time thinking what should I ask, post, or something else about our favourite maid (maid of steel).
Now, when we clear that up, I would like to know what do you like about Roberta, and why.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 7, 2015 5:11 AM
Dec 2009
Hi, I like her as bloodhound(the way she 'hunts' n all tht) and also as the maid. I've only seen the anime but its enuff to like her already ^^ I'm @ episode 4 of the OVA, I hope she lives n could forgive herself and move on from there w/ Garcia n Fabiola. Is her story different in the manga/novel whichever is applicable or available? ^^
P.s.: typing on tablet w/ an annoying keyboard so pls bear w/me ^^ my reply is kinda short!
kooshaFeb 7, 2015 5:16 AM
♥"L" for LOVE♥
Feb 8, 2015 4:11 AM
Dec 2009
Oops, 'but'...sounds like it's something not so good ^^ well, will find out tomorrow! :P Itchin to do a fan art of her but gonna wait till my PC is resuscitated! ^^"
♥"L" for LOVE♥
Feb 9, 2015 3:18 AM
Dec 2009
Watched it! ^^" Hmm, now that I've seen it, I'm just feeling that there are subtle hints that Garcia has feelings for her. I dunno...maybe its:
([I]spoiler below, don't proceed if u haven't watched the OVA episodes.[i])

Though...one thing...how old is Roberta n Garcia? o.o' I'm not shipping this pair just a thot from what I feel from the anime =)
kooshaFeb 9, 2015 3:25 AM
♥"L" for LOVE♥
Feb 9, 2015 3:29 AM
Dec 2009
Ooh, the fan art wd hv to wait cos my PC is still in coma ^^"
♥"L" for LOVE♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.