Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 23, 2014 11:23 PM

Feb 2013
Talon City home of the Imperial Talon Dominion. It is in the South Western section of the original city, where its factories, water purifcation and industrial assets were located. The first sight one would see of Talon city is its massive Walls topped with patroling infantry, and its base protected with Artillery, Machine guns, and anti-tank positions, and even tanks dug in for protection. Attacks from the undead have grown more rare as the amount of firepower on hand has served as a natural do not come here sign. Gold Banners with a black Germanic Eagle fly from watch towers and hang along gateways.

Beyond the walls is the Central town which is what most visitors see, a rather stable area as far as things go, it is possible to conduct trade here. Beyond..and even around it is the farms, class based living quarters, factories and arms depots and training grounds of the ITC. central of it is a airfield, it isn't belived any of the fixed wing fighters are yet functional given how hard jet fuel is to find..so it serves in most capacity as parade ground.

At the heart is a old massive apartment complex converted into a palace. This is where the day to day government activites happen and any high level dealings, in general all firearms must be handed over if you head up to the 20th floor and beyond, unless you are a trusted offical. It also has Landing pads along its struture that house a portion of the factions gunships. Heavy Artillery and Anti-aircraft guns dot the grounds around it. Overall it seems rather fitting of the new faction.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » American Star Company Personnel Data

Yzmael - May 21, 2014

2 by frogoten »»
Nov 24, 2014 5:27 PM

Sticky: » Deathwatch Records

Yzmael - May 21, 2014

4 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 24, 2014 12:00 AM

Sticky: » Scavenger Creation

Yzmael - May 21, 2014

2 by frogoten »»
Nov 23, 2014 11:26 PM

» Deathwatch: Underground Base

Yzmael - Nov 23, 2014

0 by Yzmael »»
Nov 23, 2014 11:17 PM

» Ruined Legion Base

Yzmael - Nov 23, 2014

0 by Yzmael »»
Nov 23, 2014 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.