Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2014 6:06 PM
Nov 2013
Hello everyone and welcome to the MAL California Club. Whether you'll become a lurker or a active member, it would be great if you would introduce yourself and tell us a few things to get to know each other better.

Ex:
1. What part of California do you live in?
2. Favorite Anime?
3. Anything else you want to tell us about?

I'll start, I live in SoCal and my favorite anime would probably be Zero no Tsukaima ( The familiar of Zero) I'm currently 20 and attending college and I enjoy miku artwork and listening to Nightcore. I'm a gamer.. I play LoL (don't kill me for this), and I jump around between games. I'm a laid back person and yuppp thats about it.
itsanemptyboxApr 16, 2017 3:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2014 9:46 PM
Nov 2013
My name is Brandon. I'm 20 years old as well. I'm a neet currently, thanks to social anxiety, but hopefully I'll be able to overcome it in the near future. I live in the Inland Empire area of SoCal. My favorite anime was either Fate/Zero, or Psycho-Pass, but I think Haikyuu!! stole the top spot a little while ago.

Some random things about me:
- I was a 4 year varsity golfer
- I play a lot of games, but anime takes priority
- Outside of anime, I'm a big Game of Thrones fan.
- I've been addicted to several sports my entire life. Chargers and Clippers are my favorite teams.
- I'm trying to watch as many seasonal shows as possible, so if any one wants to discuss a currently airing show, hopefully I'll be able to oblige.
-If there's anything else you want to know, just ask.
Oct 21, 2014 10:26 PM

Aug 2013
My name is Karen. I'm 20 years old. I live in Norcal, (I would say which part but Ill just wait till someone asks). Hmm my favorite anime would be ONE PIECE! haha best anime ever!!! I'm currently in college and majoring in graphic design.

I like playing video games mostly COD and sometimes CSGO on pc. But I also play other different game types as well. Uhh I own 4 turtles, they're a hassle because they poop a lot. I enjoy drawing and looking at drawings. Its fun :D

Uhh I listen to a lot of music, kpop, jmusic, upbeat music etc. etc. anything but heavy metal. That's all I got so far :P
Oct 22, 2014 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
Hey(: my name is Jesus, I was living in San Diego but I am currently in Utah (waiting for the snow so I can go snowboarding). Favorite anime... thats a hard one, I really like Baccano! and Ergo Proxy (edit: I forgot Jormungand:o) those are both pretty short but really well made. I like skating(skateboard), technology and art. Been getting into drawing digitally lately. Pleasure to meet you guys! ^^

Oh and Im 21
Nov 1, 2014 5:50 PM
Sep 2010
Hello everyone! My name is Alice and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm 26 and just recently married.
Um I enjoy reading, playing video games, sewing, watching anime of course, coslaying and going to conventions.
I have many favorite animes but I'll just say Sailor Moon because it was the one that got me into all of this.
Nov 5, 2014 8:36 AM
Mar 2014
Hello everyone! My name is Ina. I'm 18 and I'm from the San Diego area.
My favorite anime will always be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it's also the one anime I could rewatch consistently and never get bored of. I got into it back when it was still airing, so I've loved it for a long time and I still have an emotional attachment to it.

Outside of anime, I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and I want to rewatch it soon since it's been nearly two years since I first got into it.
I also watch Criminal Minds and count it as my guilty pleasure. I have a strong love-hate relationship with that show.
I also like playing video games. I'm currently very pumped for ORAS and very sad that I can't afford SSB4.

I have a habit of binge-watching shows on Netflix so whenever I get into something that is completely on Netflix I will steam through it in a few days.

On MAL, I'm a bit too obsessed with looking at reviews for things I've seen/am interested in watching and looking over the lists of those people to see how much I have in common with them. I myself love tags and comments so I get happy when other people use them too. I waste far too much time looking at this stuff.

I also waste a lot of time on Tumblr oops

Anyway yeah that me
Jan 1, 2015 5:55 AM

Jan 2014
Ello everybody, I'm Jon. I'm age 19 from SoCal.
Recently, Welcome to the NHK replaced Death Note for my all-time favorite Anime spot, but either way they're both very enjoyable.

During my free time, i'm most likely out at the movies/mall with friends, binge-watching shows, or playing whatever games on whatever console.

Also, i'd like to casually get into cosplay and possibly conventions this year if possible. (Though my schedule makes this really difficult.)

Other than that, I like to browse MAL and Facebook a lot, so.. thanks for having me.

Jan 2, 2015 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
Ah Welcome to the club Jon. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
In case you're interested we also have a Skype chat for the club as well. Other than that, I think it's awesome that you cosplay.
Once again welcome to the club.
Jan 3, 2015 1:32 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Hi! I'm Chanelle. I'm 21 years old, living in So Cali, the Orange County region.
My favorite anime is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and I often try to get friends to watch it. This often ends in failure, ha hah.;;
I draw a lot and attempt to cosplay. Can't say I'm amazing at either, but what's important is if I'm enjoying myself, so eh.
I honestly just really love creating things and I try my best at everything I make/do!
Also, I randomly become really busy and tend to pile too much stuff on my plate.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 4, 2015 4:17 AM

Aug 2013
Swiggy said:
Hi! I'm Chanelle. I'm 21 years old, living in So Cali, the Orange County region.
My favorite anime is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and I often try to get friends to watch it. This often ends in failure, ha hah.;;
I draw a lot and attempt to cosplay. Can't say I'm amazing at either, but what's important is if I'm enjoying myself, so eh.
I honestly just really love creating things and I try my best at everything I make/do!
Also, I randomly become really busy and tend to pile too much stuff on my plate.

Welcome Chanelle. I think it's awesome that you could draw. I'd love to see one of your drawings someday! Don't ever stop being creative :P
Jan 4, 2015 4:56 PM

Jan 2015
Hi everyone, I'm Lily. I live in Orange County/Inland Empire (though most of my life I lived in the Burbank/Los Angeles area).

My favorite anime is Clannad After Story, though Steins;Gate and Ef: A Tale of Memories both come really close, and Log Horizon is a guilty pleasure.

I'm an avid gamer, across a ton of genres... some examples:
Hearthstone, Shadowrun, Persona Q, Fallout 3, Recettear, Deus Ex Human Revolutions, GTA5, Assassin's Creed, Legend of the Five Rings.

I moved to Texas for a few years due to my job, and now that I'm back, I don't really have any friends out here anymore. Since I'm really socially awkward, I've been watching a lot of anime while holed in my apartment and trying to find friends online to chat about anime (or games) with.
Jan 4, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2013
Hi Metalsuzura! Welcome to the club! : )

There is plenty of us to chat about anime with! B)
(Steins;gate is a triiip btw)
Jan 4, 2015 11:11 PM

May 2013
Hi! Im Marvin I live in San Bernardino County pretty close to LA

I try to branch out when it comes to watching anime I try to watch more than one genre but my favorite genre is Romance/Slice of life shows love Toradora!

Other than anime i play games LoL and other games here and there. I play basketball and follow the NBA pretty closely

I hope can talk with all of you ^.^
Jan 4, 2015 11:58 PM

Aug 2013
Welcome Marvin! glad you joined the club, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Also I love NBA as well, I hope you're a Warrior's fan!
Jan 6, 2015 8:04 PM

Jul 2014
Hi I'm Robert! Finally got around to posting my introduction. Anyway I'm from LA. Welcome to the NHK is my favorite anime with the Monogatari series being a close second. I'm also 17 though almost 18. I have interest in graphic design and film production. I also like video games. Recently I've been addicted to League of Legends. Sorry if I'm a bit of a lurker, but senior year has been pretty busy. Feel free to ask me any other questions I guess!
Derp
Jan 6, 2015 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
rcop247 said:
Hi I'm Robert! Finally got around to posting my introduction. Anyway I'm from LA. Welcome to the NHK is my favorite anime with the Monogatari series being a close second. I'm also 17 though almost 18. I have interest in graphic design and film production. I also like video games. Recently I've been addicted to League of Legends. Sorry if I'm a bit of a lurker, but senior year has been pretty busy. Feel free to ask me any other questions I guess!

Oh sweet! We have similar interest. I'm a major in graphic design! ^^ Anyways! Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Jan 8, 2015 9:43 PM

May 2013
Hello all! I'm Franklin and I am an engineering graduate student in the Bay Area. I'm relatively new to California, but am slowly getting oriented to it after spending most of my life on the east coast.
My favorite anime is Steins;Gate, for the memorable characters, casting, music, and other factors. I often end up watching anime or reading manga while completing homework assignments or take home exams because it can be inspirational. My interests outside of animanga include sports and video games of most types, both playing and watching. I look forward to posting more randomly around this forum. :D
chronochromataJan 8, 2015 9:47 PM

"I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity." -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes
Jan 10, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 2015
/glances around
/notes noone else has welcomed Fura-kun

Hello Franklin!
Welcome to the club! :D
I love the Bay Area, and it's awesome to get more people from there. :)

Steins;Gate is like one of my top 5 favorites, so I bet we will have some awesome chats bout that. ^^

PS> Love the Ken Amada icon ^^
Jan 10, 2015 9:38 PM

May 2013
Thanks for the welcome, Lily. I have never heard Fura-kun before. >_<
Steins;Gate fireside chats. Enough said.
I'm glad you like the icon. I don't have the time to make super extravagant ones but I do what I can. :)

"I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity." -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes
Jan 11, 2015 5:56 AM

Jun 2006
Hi everyone! I'm Erika or Rika or Epika or Katsu (or Senpai) as I've already been called on Skype. I'm 24 and I graduated from college last month so I'm a little 'lost in the world' right now. I live in the bay area like some others here which is awesome!

Favorite anime? Well I would say Higurashi but after reading the original Visual Novels, the anime (mostly season 1) doesn't really do it justice. I still keep it up there as I don't know, a reminder of how I got into visual novels and how amazing it was to finish the second season??

Not really sure what my favorite is right now. I really love my Top 5 can't really pick which one is my favorite at the moment.

I like reading visual novels, editing videos, and also playing video games. I need to play more of my PS3...

Anything else... um... Friends have told me that I'm like a super saiyan when I marathon anime.
Jan 16, 2015 1:04 AM

Dec 2014
Hey everyone! I'm Kevin & I'm pretty new to the site so I'm still learning it. I live in the Bay Area & currently taking classes to become a nurse. I play magic from time to time to keep me busy. My favorite anime, at the moment, is JoJo's bizzare adventure & a bit crazy about it too.

If anyone wants to hang or chat, I'm open for talking.

Jan 18, 2015 5:34 PM

Aug 2013
Sbt3d said:
Hey everyone! I'm Kevin & I'm pretty new to the site so I'm still learning it. I live in the Bay Area & currently taking classes to become a nurse. I play magic from time to time to keep me busy. My favorite anime, at the moment, is JoJo's bizzare adventure & a bit crazy about it too.

If anyone wants to hang or chat, I'm open for talking.

Welcome to club Kevin! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you want to chat or hang out we have a skype chat as well. :)
Jan 22, 2015 4:07 PM

Sep 2009
Hello~ I'm Tiffiny. I'm 17 and I live in the bay area :3

I like to cosplay, draw, watch anime/read manga, play video games, etc~

Some anime that I'm watching right now are; Kuroko no Basuke S3, Tokyo Ghoul √A , and Yowapeda~

I'm down to hang out/chat with anyone! ^-^ Though I'm a shy person so I'll try my best xD

Thanks for inviting me to the club ^w^
Jan 22, 2015 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
cutiep809 said:
Hello~ I'm Tiffiny. I'm 17 and I live in the bay area :3

I like to cosplay, draw, watch anime/read manga, play video games, etc~

Some anime that I'm watching right now are; Kuroko no Basuke S3, Tokyo Ghoul √A , and Yowapeda~

I'm down to hang out/chat with anyone! ^-^ Though I'm a shy person so I'll try my best xD

Thanks for inviting me to the club ^w^

Aw sweet, welcome to the club Tiffiny, Hope you enjoy your stay here. And you're welcome :) Glad you accepted the invite.
Jan 25, 2015 2:11 AM
Jan 2014
Hello my name is Jonathan, I'm 19 and I live in the Bay Area around SF.

My favorite anime... Well FLCL if I had to pick one haha.

Outside of anime, I enjoy jamming with friends as i am a drummer(shameless plug), but to be honest I spend most of my time watching anime. Hopefully we can get along.
Feb 14, 2015 11:04 PM

Sep 2008
Hello people~ first off, thanks to you guys who started the club, I was just wondering if there was something like this!

I'm Ashley(I'm a guy) and I live in LA. My favourite anime of all time is probably Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or Aria the Animation. I work for a nonprofit and I have volumes of Yotsuba and SZS next to each other on the shelf, it creates a weird vibe..

One day I -will- finally catch up on Detective Conan again, and I hope to go to AX this year, maybe even cosplay~ Sadly the only Con I've been to was AnimeBoston.

Glad to join, and maybe make new friends. ^^
Feb 15, 2015 12:27 AM

Aug 2013
Welcome to the club Ashley! It's always nice to have a new member to join us :)
If you are ever interested in chatting with us, we have an active Skype chat as well, you're always welcome to hop in and talk to other different members.

Also good luck on Detective Conan, heard it's good but a very long series ^^'
Apr 20, 2015 1:17 PM
Apr 2015
Hey everyone! My name is Daniel. I'm 20 years old and I live in NorCal. I am an aspiring photographer, writer, and musician/ DJ.
I am also currently recovering from a chronic illness and anime has been a great way for me to deal with all the stress. That's actually how I got back into it after dropping it a while back.

My favorite anime... God that is one tough question haha
I love many shows.. But I'd have to say Space Dandy is probably in my top spot at the moment.

Besides anime I also love music. All genres, years, etc.
I collect vinyl as well which often gets in the way of my anime budget xP

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Excited to meet you all!
Apr 20, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
the-thiiird said:
Hey everyone! My name is Daniel. I'm 20 years old and I live in NorCal. I am an aspiring photographer, writer, and musician/ DJ.
I am also currently recovering from a chronic illness and anime has been a great way for me to deal with all the stress. That's actually how I got back into it after dropping it a while back.

My favorite anime... God that is one tough question haha
I love many shows.. But I'd have to say Space Dandy is probably in my top spot at the moment.

Besides anime I also love music. All genres, years, etc.
I collect vinyl as well which often gets in the way of my anime budget xP
So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Excited to meet you all!

Hi, nice to meet you Daniel :) Welcome to the club and I hope you recover soon~
Apr 21, 2015 8:48 AM
Apr 2015
HAI~
I live in Los Angeles, I am attending a college here and I just turned 19 ^^
My favorite anime are Psycho Pass and High School of the Dead. And I love going to the anime expo :D
Apr 22, 2015 1:54 AM

Aug 2013
AdorableMunster said:
HAI~
I live in Los Angeles, I am attending a college here and I just turned 19 ^^
My favorite anime are Psycho Pass and High School of the Dead. And I love going to the anime expo :D

hello hello! Welcome to the club Adorablemunster! :)
I must say you have good taste in anime. Psycho Pass is a really good anime. Hope you enjoy your stay here and as a reminder, we also have skype in case you want to meet our other fellow members :)
Apr 25, 2015 10:01 AM

Apr 2015
Hello everyone,

I am a high school senior, 17 years old and almost 18, living in San Francisco and cannot wait to go off to college. I didn't really get into anime until last August. I am a rower so most of my time was spent training and doing homework, but then i got injured and had to take the rest of the year off. As a result I started watching more anime to fill up my free time. When 2015 came around I was well enough to start training again, but not nearly as much as I used to, so I still have plenty of time to watch anime. Picking a favourite anime is tough for me, but if I had to choose then it would be Clannad and Clannad: After Story. I used to play quite a lot of video games, but have grown bored with them and I would much rather watch anime. Right now there aren't any video games that stand out to me, but I am waiting in anticipation for the next Fallout and Mass Effect, two of my favourite titles that have yet to come to next gen. consoles. I like playing Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't have anyone to play with so I am not very good at it. I also like that Japanese soda with the marble at the top and there is a Japanese Market near my school so whenever I have money I can get snacks there after school. I don't know if I'll be spending much time chatting on here, but I'll try my best. Sorry for the wall of text; I can go on and on, but I'll stop right here.
Apr 25, 2015 1:54 PM

Aug 2013
EuphoricMate said:
Hello everyone,

I am a high school senior, 17 years old and almost 18, living in San Francisco and cannot wait to go off to college. I didn't really get into anime until last August. I am a rower so most of my time was spent training and doing homework, but then i got injured and had to take the rest of the year off. As a result I started watching more anime to fill up my free time. When 2015 came around I was well enough to start training again, but not nearly as much as I used to, so I still have plenty of time to watch anime. Picking a favourite anime is tough for me, but if I had to choose then it would be Clannad and Clannad: After Story. I used to play quite a lot of video games, but have grown bored with them and I would much rather watch anime. Right now there aren't any video games that stand out to me, but I am waiting in anticipation for the next Fallout and Mass Effect, two of my favourite titles that have yet to come to next gen. consoles. I like playing Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't have anyone to play with so I am not very good at it. I also like that Japanese soda with the marble at the top and there is a Japanese Market near my school so whenever I have money I can get snacks there after school. I don't know if I'll be spending much time chatting on here, but I'll try my best. Sorry for the wall of text; I can go on and on, but I'll stop right here.

Hey Euphoric, nice to meet you. Did you play all the Mass Effect series? I find them to be a good game too :) I think the Japanese soda you're talking about is Ramune. Glad you joined the club and welcome once again. It's nice to see someone from the Norcal :P
Apr 27, 2015 9:43 PM

Sep 2008
Welcome to club, people~ even if you're not in socal.
Apr 29, 2015 6:19 PM

Apr 2015
Thaiieee said:

Hey Euphoric, nice to meet you. Did you play all the Mass Effect series? I find them to be a good game too :) I think the Japanese soda you're talking about is Ramune. Glad you joined the club and welcome once again. It's nice to see someone from the Norcal :P

Hi, I have played all of Mass Effect and I loved it. Many of my friends don't like it though, but I don't understand why. And the soda was Ramune.
May 18, 2015 1:49 PM

Oct 2014
Hello everyone, My name is Bryan and i'm 19 and i live in SoCal. I've always kinda been a lurker every where i go, but i hope to change that ^^. I hope to be going to Anime Expo this year, so hopeful i get to know a few of you that might be going as well.
Jun 21, 2015 9:14 AM

Jun 2015
Hi everyone,

My name is Jose and I live in Oxnard, CA (boring ass place so don't worry if you've never heard of it) I've lived here for a little over 10 years now, I'm originally from Mexico City.

I can't really pick a favorite anime as I don't think I've watched enough to say. However some of my top ones are Bleach, FMA Brotherhood and Death Note.

Random facts about me... I'm currently in college majoring in Paralegal Studies, I work part time at a small Law Practice, my favorite type of music is Punk Rock (I'm very familiar with the SoCal scene) and I started watching anime again about 2+ years ago. I watched a lot as a kid not realizing what it was, I assumed they were just cartoons at the time.

Thanks for reading!
Jul 3, 2015 10:54 PM

Jan 2014
Hello everyone my name is Alex and I live in San Bernardino County. I am a 22 year old college student. My favorite anime is Ergo Proxy. Besides watching anime, I also love to read (books, although I'm starting to read manga as well), draw, and play video games. My favorites are RPG's. I can''t wait for Fallout 4!
Jul 9, 2015 1:11 AM

Mar 2015
Hey all, my name is Mike and anime is a fairly new obsession for me. I've lived in LA since '09 and don't plan on leaving anytime soon XD
Jul 9, 2015 1:32 AM
Oct 2014
hey y'all, late in the game... but we'll see where this goes.
My name is Michele, you guys can call me Miko.
I'm a SoCal resident and have been my entire life, and currently in-and-out of college.
outside of that I usually attend Anime Expo I would love to go to Anime Conji eventually though.
as for my age; i'm 21.

favorite anime
so far its sort of jumbled, my ALL time favorite would have to be Beck, but Cowboy Bebop is a close second, for current series I've been really enjoying Ore Monogatari
and prior Death Parade a new update this season is Durarara! x2 part 2, and Sore Ga Seiyuu.
want to know anything else? You can message me, and i'll for sure be around here as well.
Jul 9, 2015 10:17 PM

Dec 2010
yo! I feel like I'm in an AA meeting reading all these intros lol

My name's Rachel, I'm 19. I live right next to Disneyland and just got my associates in nursing!! woot

My favorite anime is Paradise Kiss... or Black Lagoon........ or Gurren Lagann... I like them all for different reasons. I play my ds a lot, and if anyone wants to brawl, race me in Mario kart, or visit my town in acnl, msg me your fc!!! my fc is on my profile.

Nice meetin' ya'll

Veggiecide said:
my favorite type of music is Punk Rock (I'm very familiar with the SoCal scene)
hey! I'm way into the punk scene in socal as well. where do you go for shows?

Jul 10, 2015 2:59 AM

Aug 2013
Welcome to the club guys! I hope you enjoy being here :P

Jul 11, 2015 4:38 PM

Jun 2015
Uhio said:
yo! I feel like I'm in an AA meeting reading all these intros lol

My name's Rachel, I'm 19. I live right next to Disneyland and just got my associates in nursing!! woot

My favorite anime is Paradise Kiss... or Black Lagoon........ or Gurren Lagann... I like them all for different reasons. I play my ds a lot, and if anyone wants to brawl, race me in Mario kart, or visit my town in acnl, msg me your fc!!! my fc is on my profile.

Nice meetin' ya'll

Veggiecide said:
my favorite type of music is Punk Rock (I'm very familiar with the SoCal scene)
hey! I'm way into the punk scene in socal as well. where do you go for shows?

Uhio! Thats awesome I felt so alone for a good minute! Haha

I live in Oxnard so I'm usually at anything going in Ventura County..
I do venture into LA and OC if theres anything good going on, and I've gone to a few PRBs, except for this years since I wasn't too crazy and saved my money for AX haha... How about you?
Aug 3, 2015 1:35 AM
Jul 2013
hey, new guy on the block. my names tom.
i live in Norco, in riverside county. im 21, and a massage therapist.
if any anime is to be considered my favorite.... it'd probably be Stein;gate.... but i watch so much that my favorite kinda changes to what ever im currently watching.
kinda hoping this group isnt dead seeing how there hasnt been a post in a while...
Aug 3, 2015 1:34 PM

Aug 2013
maldand said:
if any anime is to be considered my favorite.... it'd probably be Stein;gate.... but i watch so much that my favorite kinda changes to what ever im currently watching.
kinda hoping this group isnt dead seeing how there hasnt been a post in a while...

Haha people are more active on skype but welcome to the club :)
Aug 5, 2015 3:38 AM
Jul 2013
Thaiieee said:
maldand said:

theres a skype group? O.o
Aug 5, 2015 4:45 PM

Aug 2013
maldand said:
Thaiieee said:

Yup yup.
Aug 5, 2015 10:10 PM

Jun 2006
Thaiieee said:
maldand said:

Yup yup.

The Malifornia Pizza Club :)
Sep 12, 2015 5:58 PM

Aug 2015
I posted this on the front page like an idiot (Thanks, Thaiieee, for correcting me), so I'm going to redo it here.

My name's Riley and I live in Los Angeles (though, I'll be moving to the Bay Area to go to college in San Francisco next semester). I'm 18, and relatively new to anime (growing up, I watched things like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon, etc., but didn't really take it too seriously until this year).

My favorite anime is probably Monster but I recognize its relatively low rewatch factor, so it'll probably change once I see more things (Monster is really great, though).

I watch a lot of television outside of anime with Community probably being my favorite show and hope to write for television someday. Thanks, everyone!
Dec 6, 2015 1:38 PM

Jan 2015
Hey, gang! I've been sifting through clubs here on MAL recently, and it's cool to find an existing club for Californians. Makes sense that such a large state has one, but it's pretty tite to officially be a member.

I'm originally from Santa Monica: within the state I've also lived in Mar Vista (Los Angeles) and West Covina (also Los Angeles). I currently live in Italy for work/university, but I'm not sure if I'm going to move back or not. Right now I can come back for Christmas. Hopefully Easter, too, if possible. I'm 22 years old, and I've watched anime for most of them. I started watching fansubs around 2009, so this is my second account on MAL.

Isolating one favourite anime is really hard, so I'm gonna break it down to three series:
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
-Baccano!
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Three of my biggest hobbies are photography, writing, and gardening. I originally majored in IR and minored in accounting, but since I moved I've been thinking of changing majors into environmental or civic engineering.

It's cool reading all of yours. Hopefully the Skype group is still active?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Malifornia Discord Invite

Bebop - Apr 15, 2017

0 by Bebop »»
Apr 15, 2017 8:12 AM

» Skype Group Chat/Messaging etc.

Winterll - Oct 21, 2014

36 by Bebop »»
Apr 14, 2017 10:50 PM

» Spooky~! Movie Suggests

Thaiieee - Oct 6, 2015

2 by Katsuki »»
Oct 11, 2015 4:45 AM

Poll: » September Movie Simulwatch

metalsuzuran - Sep 10, 2015

2 by Thaiieee »»
Sep 12, 2015 4:23 PM

» Anime ABC's ( 1 2 )

chibi-kirin - Jan 7, 2015

57 by brewmaiden »»
Aug 12, 2015 12:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.