Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2014 3:24 PM
Sep 2013
The object of this particular thread is to help people learn to CS- Kills creeps and obtain gold. If you already are a master CSer feel free to look away, but if you have the time also feel free to give a tip or two on how you learned to CS well.

http://i.imgur.com/U0PCCY1.png

That is the guide for CSing, it summarizes why to CS well, and tells you how to go about learning to do it. My only suggestion that was not covered in the image posted is: keep in mind that every champion's auto attack animation is different, auto attacking with Graves and auto attacking with Vladimir are two totally different things. When practicing your CS skills I would encourage you to do so on champions you are most likely to play often, not only does this make you feel familiar with their specific auto attack, it helps you understand timing and eventually will come in handy when you have to harass in a lane as well as try to CS perfectly.

(I don't take credit for the image, I just saw it and thought it would be nice to post.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2015 11:32 PM

Oct 2015
Furthermore using a champ with a slow attack speed (Anivia, Malzahar, etc.) increases your ability to cs while having long attack animations and slow attack speeds. Secondly, having a friend throw skill shots at you (say with ez or anivia) also helps your ability to dodge harass while still CSing
Mr. Cobra, I'm a police officer. I need you to send me back to Earth. Pronto.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » NA Server - Summoner Names

Ahri- - Sep 8, 2016

37 by weiyxng »»
Jan 4, 2021 8:54 AM

Sticky: » EUW Server - Summoner Names

Ahri- - Sep 8, 2016

13 by hyosun »»
Aug 23, 2018 12:10 PM

» Main Position

Calliefornia - Jun 17, 2015

36 by faridmon »»
Aug 22, 2018 3:21 PM

» Where are you from? ( 1 2 )

Onaikilol - Jul 6, 2015

63 by Guodinuke »»
Feb 18, 2018 6:04 AM

» New League Discord!

Ahri- - Nov 11, 2016

13 by DestroyTheSauce »»
Feb 17, 2018 1:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.