Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2009 4:35 PM

Oct 2009
Well, i guess the title really explain what i want to discuss xD But anyway , why do you like chikane ? I like her(er.. umm i am obssesed whit her to be honest xD) because, she is a strong , beautiful , caring, smart person and she can accutly think for herself, cuz i think in the most animes the writers makes girls ussles and its really irritating. Chikane also have a dark side thats make her more intresting, and she seems strong and that but deep inside she is just an regular girl but she cant show that so much because everyone expects so much from her. And i dont know she just is that kind of a character that binds you xD

So why do you like her i wanna know ?:D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 1, 2009 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
unsoscial xD

Jan 8, 2010 6:12 PM

Oct 2009
i like her beacuase she is beautiful yet tough and she is smart and awesome!!
xD
Feb 16, 2010 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
i like her cause she's a kind and careing person,she's strong willed,smart,and very pretty and her eye's are a cool color and beautiful too,and she can do anything she set's her mind on. and that's why i like her :)
Feb 22, 2010 11:27 AM
Dec 2009
i like Chikane because she is strong, yet able to be gentle at the same time. Her selflessness towards Himeko is truly commendable. She is willing to sacrifice herself for Himeko and i seriously think that it is a very brave thing for her to do. :)
Jun 23, 2013 11:01 AM

Jun 2012
Because she's beautiful, strong, independent, & willing to carry a huge burden in secret for the girl she loves :)
"I'm gonna make you bleed like me!"
Characterization Society
Discord
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.