Forum Settings
Forums

Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2: Decolora Adventure - Dent to Takeshi! Gyarados no Gekirin!! Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was great to see Takeshi again, some of his typical moves included.

Would be fantastic if he'll show up again in some movies or series. Instead of Ash he's about to fulfill his dream to become an doctor.
And it showes that ther must have been some time left after he and Satoshi were travelling together, even so said dent, too.

Somehow im wondering about, what'd happen if Satoshi and Takeshi'll meet again. After all I think Takeshi was one of the best team mates he had after all.

Even if it has not much to do with this episode I don't really like Dent that much... Any objections?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2015 6:08 AM

Nov 2008
Takeshi, I missed you ;--;
Oct 30, 2023 6:04 AM

Feb 2020
Saudades do meu mano Brock

More topics from this board

» Should we move this to "Pokémon Best Wishes Specials"...?

RikkiKitsune - Oct 3

0 by RikkiKitsune »»
Oct 3, 6:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.