Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2009 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
I love all of her songs, but my favorites are BRAVE, 明日への讃歌 [Ashita no Sanka], BALLAD ~名もなき恋のうた~, and Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 18, 2009 5:25 PM

Oct 2007
I like most of her songs but I will forever always love RED CLIFF ~心・戦~.

Other favorites are:

RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ (Modern Rock Version)
明日への讃歌 (Ashita no Sanka)
sign
桜モダン (Sakura Modern)
久遠の河 (Kuon no Kawa)
My Stage
明日への讃歌 ~Orchestra Version~(Ashita no Sanka)

Lots of others too. D=

I'm also fond of her Chinese works. =D

Click on the banner to come and join. <3
Oct 24, 2009 2:56 PM

Jul 2008
wowcool said:
I like most of her songs but I will forever always love RED CLIFF ~心・戦~.

Other favorites are:

RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ (Modern Rock Version)
明日への讃歌 (Ashita no Sanka)
sign
桜モダン (Sakura Modern)
久遠の河 (Kuon no Kawa)
My Stage
明日への讃歌 ~Orchestra Version~(Ashita no Sanka)

Lots of others too. D=

I'm also fond of her Chinese works. =D

Oh yes I agree, to be completly honest, I like her Chinese version more than her Japanese versions. I like Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~ more than RED CLIFF ~心・戦~, and 赤壁 ~大江東去~ more than 久遠の河 . Haha. xD;
Oct 26, 2009 6:04 PM

Oct 2007
^ Yea! I love her wailing in the Chinese version. =o It's what made me interested in her actually. xD

You know I actually really like BRAVE a lot too. I can't believe I forgot to mention it. D=

Nov 15, 2009 10:35 AM

Jul 2008
wowcool said:
^ Yea! I love her wailing in the Chinese version. =o It's what made me interested in her actually. xD

You know I actually really like BRAVE a lot too. I can't believe I forgot to mention it. D=

Are you talking about Red Cliff? 'Cause I don't remember her wailing in the Chinese version of Red Cliff, haha. xD;

Oh I knoow! BRAVE is lovely, her English is so bad, but it's adorable, haha. <3
Nov 16, 2009 7:02 AM

Oct 2007
Bou said:

Are you talking about Red Cliff? 'Cause I don't remember her wailing in the Chinese version of Red Cliff, haha. xD;

Yep. I know I heard her wailing in the original Chinese version before. I only remember cause I was impressed. xD I believe it was the version they used for the movie pv? I've been trying to find it but no luck. Maybe it's on Xin Zhan: Red Cliff single? Or it was exclusive only to the movie. D=

I like to pretend she's not singing it in English. Because it rocks that much. xD

Nov 26, 2009 11:18 AM

Jul 2008
wowcool said:
Bou said:

Yep. I know I heard her wailing in the original Chinese version before. I only remember cause I was impressed. xD I believe it was the version they used for the movie pv? I've been trying to find it but no luck. Maybe it's on Xin Zhan: Red Cliff single? Or it was exclusive only to the movie. D=

I like to pretend she's not singing it in English. Because it rocks that much. xD

Oh I see, I never heard it. I downloaded the single, and it didn't have the wailing, so I think it was an exclusive movie one. :/ It's too bad, 'cause I would have liked it even more than the Japanese one.

Haha, I used to do that. Until I looked up the lyrics and was like "OMG LIKE HALF OF THIS IS IN ENGLISH?", haha, I felt dumb.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.