Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2014 3:33 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Loved this episode.

That preview's got me nervous, though.
Apr 21, 2019 5:11 AM
Aug 2018
Interesting episode. At first her future didn't look that bright. I wonder why Yumeko looked at Daichis apartment with a seemingly sad look.

But the memo was weird. It's implied that the future her knew that the present her would be coming.
And when the present her said that she needs to make sure to keep her window unlocked and to write a note, it implies that there is an infinite amount of timelines that are 3 years apart.
Oct 24, 2019 1:48 PM

Sep 2011
The future, huh. I guess I would be afraid to know about it, but that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation either. It was a really good episode too. Daichi was pretty much the same, he just got taller, but Hime-chan, Manami, and Aiko got really pretty. Hime-chan wasn't wearing the ribbon though, and I didn't see Pokota in her room either. I guess that she really will no longer have magic in her life three years from now. Daichi wasn't wearing a uniform from the same school either, or any uniform for that matter. lol And Yumeko wasn't with Shintarou, I wonder what's going to happen now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 21 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 4, 2014

4 by Stardew »»
Jan 2, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 13 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 1, 2014

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 23, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 10 Discussion

Sayoko - May 31, 2014

2 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 47 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 18, 2014

3 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 40 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 15, 2014

2 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.