Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2014 4:02 PM

Feb 2013
Here.

The orphanage is extremely close to the school and also a home for children that can't go anywhere else. Strangely, most of the kids that live here prefer to steer away from the school.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2014 4:25 PM

Aug 2010
"I win again!"

Children's shrieks and laughter swarmed the outside of the nearby orphanage. Everybody seemed really ecstatic and enthusiastic. Upon stumbling on the group that surrounded a particular pathway, one could see turtles.

Yes, turtles. The children were betting sweets on which turtle would cross past a few of the nearby bushes.

"Go Rupert!"
"No, go Merry! Clobber 'em!"

They continued to scream and smile. Innocent little folks, you could say. A figure however, stood at the very edge of the building. Just enough such that half of the person's body would be covered by the shadows.

" ... Hey! What are you brats doing?"

It was Ryuu Kazunari, a student who had recently been abandoned by his parents.

"Oh crap! It's the demon! Run!"
"Grab the turtles! Let's go somewhere else where he won't catch us ... !"

Getting ridiculed by children - Now how pleasant of a joke is this?

He took a step back, and headed back into the inside of the orphanage.

"Da 'hell is this? Heh."
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Jul 19, 2014 4:37 PM

Feb 2013
Hearing all the action outside the Orphanage, a man overwatched from his window near the last floor. He had a rather dark stare downward as he saw the kids running away.

Tadao Nakamura, wearing the same student clothes as Ryuu, prepared his bag and walked outside of his room. There, he finally met again with Ryuu.

"So... The kids still don't like you..." He said in a cold, emotionless tone. It could be considered a word of joke or sarcasm, but Ryuu knew better than that. Though he had arrived recently, Tadao was one of the only few who spoke directly to him and actually became somewhat of a friend with Ryuu. "Don't worry... They'll get used to you..." He said, once more, his emotionless speech. Hearing such thing, however, was strangely warm coming from him.

Tadao quickly walked past Ryuu and took the stairs downward towards the entrance of the Orphanage. "Come on, we better not get late again..." He murmured loud enough for Ryuu to hear as he walked downstairs.

Ryuu's room was right in front of Tadao's, which made it worse for Tadao to try and ignore him. In the end, Tadao saw no other choice but to make him an acquaintance. After hearing a bit from Ryuu, he eventually showed off a more friendly act, but still emotionless and distant at some moments, which was shown by the fact that Tadao never told Ryuu more than the info that his parents were assassinated.

Tadao walked downstairs and awaited for Ryuu, taking a look at his clock again as he thought. We're going to be late again... He thought as he sighed. Even though we live so close to the school...
Jul 19, 2014 6:05 PM

Aug 2010
Tadao said:
"So... The kids still don't like you... Don't worry... They'll get used to you..."

"Ha! Well - It takes a monster to know one, huh?". It was the standard, sarcastic remark that Ryuu would always make in a casual setting. Something to lighten the mood up and offset what would normally happen.

The duo walked together for a bit - It didn't take long before Ryuu scattered off the pathway to sit in nearby shade.

Tadao said:
"Come on, we better not get late again..."

"I feel like skipping again - Don't you?"

He gazed at the free-flowing, enticing sky. How could something be so perfectly free? Rather, how would it look if guts and organs feel from the sky? If cities were stormed by blood and flesh - If monstrosities pulled humans into the depths of hell. If people began feasting on one another - Cannibalism combined with Darwinism. Wouldn't that be a sight to behold?

Staring in space, Ryuu's smile sharped up to look quite malevolent. After seeing how he had reacted from 'indulging' himself, his smile had slowly but surely vanished.

"You're quite the strange fellow - Quite literally the only one that isn't terrified of being beside me." It was more a complainant than a remark. Ryuu quickly slit off his shirt and lashed it onto the floor.

Burnt marks. Burnt marks and some of the horrendous, cursed words that still covered his back to this day. They comprised of many foreign words - Unfamiliar to both Ryuu and Tadao.

"Sure ya don't mind hanging out with a devil kid?". Ryuu put on his shirt and continued walking down the pathway to school, seeing if the man would still follow him.

A bulb had flashed into his head all of a sudden. He turned back to face Tadao directly.

Burst Link!

In the matching list, a name showed up: Zaffre Avenger - Level 1.

"Surprising. I did it on a whim but didn't expect this'."

The man clicked on the name and issued a battle. Flames covered the Demon City Stage, which had just spawned - Health bars were put down - The timer at 1800 seconds had been set.

FIGHT!
Jul 19, 2014 6:22 PM

Feb 2013
"It takes a monster to know one... Your words were quite correct." He remarks as he takes a glance at Ryuu for a brief moment. He walks beside him mindlessly, not even turning towards him as he spoke.

"Skipping?" He repeated as he heard what Ryuu had said. He seemed to be actually doubtful of the situation. Eventually, he saw Ryuu sitting down and stopped right there. He then heard what else Ryuu had to say. For most of the time, he remained quiet, like he usually would do whenever speaking along with Ryuu. It was quite normal for their day to end up just like this. They would go to school, and Ryuu would propose the idea of skipping. Per usual, Tadao would never voice his opinion and, in the end, he would follow along Ryuu and they would end up having a long conversation about philosophical parameters of the current world. After the conversation, they would always end up on the Accelerated World almost for days long before finally coming back to reality.

"Afraid? I've met people with a much worse kind of personality than yours. We're not so different. We may be more alike than you think." Tadao said as he heard his words. He glanced at his skin and his scars only briefly before turning away. "You're not gonna start this again, are you?" He asked, as if tired of this conversation.

"In case you haven't noticed, you're pretty much the only person that hangs around me too." He added before walking behind him.

However, before he was able to continue on his path, suddenly he was brought to the Accelerated World. A duel quickly was brought up and the message that he was being challenged immediatly appeared.

You have been challenged by Imperial Warrior!

"Surprising? What, that I am still Level 1? Well, sorry for not finding anyone to challenge so far. However, you forget that you're also Level 1. I wonder how come an Originator is Level 1. Someone who actually called me to being a Burst Linker." Tadao said before sighing.

Immediatly, from the back of the being that he now was, blue wings came out.

100% HP
0% KG

FIGHT!

Tadao, no... Avenger didn't waste time as he quickly rushed in to fight against the man in front of him. He was much faster than Warrior, but Warrior was a much more resistant. As usual... This was an interesting battle...

Invoking his blade, Avenger made a quick diagonal slash that easily hit Warrior. It was a quick hit to bring Warrior to the battle in attendence. After the hit, Avenger took a step back and quickly retreated. "Our days tend to finish like this... It's starting to get tiring..." He muttered to himself as he jumped back and prepared to defend himself from the next attack.
YzmaelJul 19, 2014 6:43 PM
Jul 19, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2010
Tadao said:
"Surprising? What, that I am still Level 1? Well, sorry for not finding anyone to challenge so far. However, you forget that you're also Level 1. I wonder how come an Originator is Level 1. Someone who actually called me to being a Burst Linker."

"You know about Originators ... Well, I suppose I'll tell you about SEIRYUU if you manage to do well here." Ryuu said and and added in light to Tadao's statement. Even if Ryuu was Tadao's 'Parent', the existence of originators should not have been known to him. Tadao, having discovered this, was certainly no ordinary Burst Linker to begin with.

And, the clash had begin!

Zaffree's ability to quickly take initiative on an attack was quite the surprise to see. Making the best use of his impressive speed to land a swift blow on Imperial Warrior.

HP: 92%
KG: 16%

However, he had miscalculated on one part. Not only did Warrior have more endurance and physical defense than the man, but he had far more pain tolerance as well. The attack, although swift and powerful, did not even flinch the almighty, surprisingly bulky, dragon-warrior like avatar.

Imperial Warrior responded with a powerful counter-blow. There was no time to generate weapons using his <>, so a quick strike would be satisfactory for now.

HUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

His fist sinked into Avenger's body, and off he went flying ... At least until he crashed into one of the nearby buildings. In the Demon City stage, walls were incredibly hard and durable - That would surely pack a punch, he thought.

HP: 92%
KG: 24%

"Now, how will you respond ... ?"
Jul 19, 2014 7:03 PM

Feb 2013
Zaffre's was never to deal a lot of damage, but mainly to shock Imperial. With a quick response, he suddenly punched into his chest, causing Avenger to fly away and even run through the ground.

For a brief moment, he stood on the ground, clutching on his stomach for a while. After a bit, he got up and smiled a little. "Let's do this then..." He murmured again as he moved his hand foward. With that, the simple blade that was once on his hand quickly turned at his sword, Vengeance Blade. The sword showed off a brillliat yellow glow and Zaffre set her beside him.

HP: 86%
KG: 21%

"Let's see if you can follow me around..." Avenger said as he rushed in. He swayed towards Imperial, all-out offensive, before a sudden switch on his movements. With a swift change, he moved towards Imperial's side and dived into him with a running slash, causing minor damage before he turned around and sank the blade on his shoulder, holding his sword with two hands in order to cause much more damage. Zaffre then prepared himself for the probable counter attack that Ryuu was going to make. He knew that Ryuu wasn't going to do nothing about this and quickly braced himself and prepared to move away from his counter and continue his assault. On Imperial's next move, he was going to quickly and swiftly escape before making one more slash and then moving away. With this, he had to make an absurd use of his speed in order to difficult Imperial's reactions.

His Kenjutsu had always thaught to strike on vital points, and on his next attack, he was going to grasp on his blade with his two hands and then do a deep strike at Imperial. All he needed to do for now was evade his next attack. Grabs and other things, he could easily evade them for as long as he was paying attention at Imperial's moves and his next attack. He also pointed in the possibility of an EA appearing out of nowhere, since Imperial seemed to have attacked without drawing out his Weapon... If he had one.
Jul 19, 2014 7:39 PM

Aug 2010
"Good slashes." Warrior had respect for Avenger - This seemed to be quite the unusual and rare appearance, especially for somebody as Ryuu's real-world personality.

The running slash, given Avenger's speed, could definitely not be avoided. At best, Ryuu could make a slight split step to offset the damage done.

HP: 84%
KG: 40%

However, the two hand slash came next. Given the delay, Warrior kicked the terrain to push himself back several meters, avoiding a swift but potentially deadly blow. Of course, Avenger would follow him with a vital, deep strike at Warrior. This one, landed.

HP: 60%
KG: 88%

... For some strange reason, Warrior did not flinch to the pain OR get knocked back. He took quite a bit of damage, though it would've already been fatal and could have resulted in the lost of his limb(s), had his defense and endurance not been so great.

"Ow. Now ... How did I deal with speedsters again?"

Warrior took a pause for a brief moment. Though Avenger expected potential EA manifestation, he had something else coming over his head ... literally.

Warrior's hand stretched into the ground. You wouldn't believe it, but the ground had begun to quickly shake. It didn't take him long to crack and lift up a MASSIVE piece of earth, covered in minerals and of the sort.

It was immediately hurdled at Avenger. Even if it was earth, the size combined with the momentum it gained from the speed it was thrown at would surely cause considerable damage. At that brief moment, Warrior had escaped Avenger's line of sight - His field of vision.

Just as Avenger would attempt to cut through the earth, he would notice Warrior behind him.
Holding four Massively, Colossal Sized Spears.

HP: 60%
KG: 68%

He didn't say a word. With two spears held in each hand, the man instantly attempted to pierce Avenger at four separate spaces. Vitals were not aimed at, given Warrior's initial assessment of the situation: A man who aims for vitals is sure to be most conscious when protecting their very own. As such, he aimed to disable limbs instead.

The situation was dire. Not only would the earth smother him in a few seconds, but the long-extended reach of the all four lances, simultaneously coming at four different ends, would be impossible to parry with a single sword alone. His sword's ability to parry had been sealed up by the lances, and his evasion and speed by the earth.

The clash occurred. Warrior did not bother to see how many attacks had landed on Avenger. (I'll leave you to decide how many Avenger parries). The earth had smothered them both, but the impact primarily hit Avenger considering his closer proximity and Warrior had much greater physical defense. He didn't even give Avenger a moment of rest, picking him up and whipping his entire body - Which went flying again to hit a building.

HP: 50%
KG: 92%

The lances broke after the series of events. Who on earth was this man? Would a level one character REALLY be able to formulate such a complex sequences of battle tactics, LET ALONE use his ability to this degree of mastery?

There was something suspicious that Imperial Warrior hid. It was up to Avenger to discover what that it was.
BeyondJul 19, 2014 7:50 PM
Jul 19, 2014 8:11 PM

Feb 2013
As soon as Warrior stepped away from the two handed strike, Avenger's monster speed came into play as he suddenly dashed foward, not giving him any chance to breathe, he quickly delivered a two-handed strike at his arm, an attack o massive damage that would remove at least quite a bit from his HP bar.

HP:86%
KG: 53%

After hitting him, he stepped back and kicked the ground, gaining a rather large distance from the man. He gave a glance towards him and heard his words.

"Good slashes"

He overheard as he raised his head and stared a little at the man, awaiting for him to move.

"Ow. Now ... How did I deal with speedsters again?"

Suddenly, Warrior's hands went to the ground and, from an absurd ammount of strength, raised a giant piece of rock, protected by multiple minerals and apparent stronger rocks than the very piece of rock he had lifted. This same massive rock was suddenly thrown at Avenger.

At first, Avenger's plans were to evade the thing and try and get away from it. However, his plans were suddenly changed as Imperial suddenly appeared from behind of him, holding four gigantic spears in his hands.

Immediatly, Avenger turned around and protected himself from two spears that came to his right side. Protecting his main arm was extremely important at this current situation. His quick moves allowed him to deflect the spears, but not to escape from the giant rock that hit him from behind, causing both of them to fly towards the same direction and away from area of impact.

As soon as he was able to regain his senses, he was picked up and thrown away again by Imperial, who seemed to be trying to keep his distance from Avenger.

Flying away and hitting building, again, Zaffre took a look at his HP and KG.

HP: 43%
KG: 99%

Avenger picked up his blade and got up. His shoulder was aching as hell and he was feeling a numb pain on his legs. For some reason, Imperial didn't feel any pain and took very little damage from the boulder he basically threw at himself. The damage was rather affluent for both sides but, again, Imperial was in dominance of the fight. Avenger didn't speak. His lips were sealed as he got up, and didn't reacted to the pain he was feeling. Aiming his blade at Warrior, he quickly rose up his head and stared at him.

Warrior wasn't one to make mistakes and one to feel pain or become weaker after a number of strikes. Normally, Avenger wouldn't have any problems when fighting against someone else as this fight would probably be already over, given how much damage he had made on Warrior and that this damage would've much more massive if someone had lower Endurance and Resistance. He literally felt no pain when Avenger striked him. However, he probably wouldn't know, but he had done a horrible mistake while facing Avenger. He allowed Avenger to get out of a probable final attack almost unscathered. Dealing with Speedsters, the best idea was to finish them off quickly, but it seemed like Warrior had a different strategy.

"I'm very impressed. I didn't expect you to be this good. I expected you to be good, but not like this. You've gone through all of my expectances..." Avenger said as he kneeled down briefly. He panthed for a moment before getting up again.

As he got up, he brought his blade up and changed the grip on the blade to a reverse one. After that, Zaffre dashed in towards Warrior, a direct dash... But something was off. His style had changed drastically, even though he just changed the grip on his sword.

With that, he dashed in and, suddenly, right as he was on front of Imperial, he disappeared from sight. From behind Imperial, he dashed to his front and started and slaughter of running strikes in a quick succession. It was a monstruous speed, natural of someone S-Ranked.

With each running strike, minor damage was made...

As he dashed through Imperial 4 times( I'll let you choose how many attacks Imperial parried ), no-stop at all the speed he could muster, he suddenly turned around and his blade shone red. Abillity: Vengeance. With that, Avenger's "Vengeance" Stack disappeared from his status and fortified the blade with an overall massive damage as it started to come down right at Imperial's shoulder.

However, before the attack was to hit, once more, Avenger disappeared and appeared behind Imperial by using all the speed on his stats. Holding his sword with two hands and sinking it on his back, it dealt a massive ammount of damage. Avenger twisted the blade and took it back before retreating once more.

This time, he got on his knees and panthed a little as he took a glance at his HP and KG and on Imperial's HP.

HP: 43%
KG: 50%
Jul 19, 2014 9:02 PM

Aug 2010
Avenger said:
"I'm very impressed. I didn't expect you to be this good. I expected you to be good, but not like this. You've gone through all of my expectances..."

"As have you. However, you have yet to face the Legends and Gods yet ..."

The reverse-grip blade came for Warrior's head. The running speed was definitely too fast for Imperial's body to follow ... but not his eyes. This enabled him to parry two of the four strikes. Avenger's ultimate ability: Vengeance, would follow.

HP: 44%
KG: 100%

However ... Little did he know that his Killer Move was precisely what Warrior was waiting for.

Swords. Swords everywhere. Massive swords that covered the all existing weak points of Imperial Warrior - Of course, that included his back, where his sight of vision could not cover.

KG: 60%

Vengeance came right at him, but put Avenger at his most vulnerable point. It wasn't that his vital spots were not protected, neither had it been an obstructed line of sight likewise to what happened with the earth.

It had been him in a Suspended Animation.

During an ultimate attack, or sequence of powerful blows, people would have to commit their entire body to the blow. That's where the fault lied.

The swords generated not only reduced the lethal death blow damage it would do to Warrior, but it also obstructed his destination - What was aimed at Warrior's back became his left arm.

Change Sword

Warrior's left arm, although relatively durable, was pierced off by Vengeance full frontal assault. In the very MOMENT BEFORE impact, Warrior held a massively large, heavy 2 handed sword with one hand. A reinforced sword ... also considered a "Rare" rank of equipment ... at least for that brief moment.

KG: 40%

Avenger was still suspended in a sequence of animation, given that he had rushed to perform his final attack and had torn off his left arm instead of dealing a death blow. Vengeance came to hit him ...

HP: 14%
KG: 100%

And the two exchanged KILLER MOVES (as blows).

Hell Slaughter

Channeling the momentum around him by rotating his body upon being hit, Warrior unleashed a hellish blow that combined his existing strength and the momentum of his entire, massive body. Not only that, but the ability, at 100%, would negate the defenses of Avenger by 50%.

It was the equivalent of being hit by twice the strength of Warrior's natural, already immense power. Avenger's body was split in half with a smooth cut through his center. There was absolutely no chance of survival.

HP: 14%
KG: 0%

The duel was over.

You Win!
(Imperial Warrior +100 BP, Zeffre Avenger -20 BP)

Brain Burst faded away, and the two still remained in real life, though both were accelerating and could communicate with their Online Avatars.

"I suppose you've proven yourself." He says to the defeated Tadao.

He probably had quite a few questions: Seiryuu, Legends, Gods, Why Warrior didn't grab onto him when given the chance and kill him without allowing him to escape his grip, Warrior's apparently immense experience for battle, and many more.

But, it seemed as though Warrior would answer one question slowly at a time - At least that's what the expression on his face told him.

"Any questions for me?"
BeyondJul 19, 2014 9:35 PM
Jul 20, 2014 3:09 PM

Feb 2013
Avenger quite expected the sudden all-out attack with the Killer Move confrotation. Both of them were hit and, because Vengeance didn't caused all the damage it was supposed to, Avenger ended up being defeated... As he expected. With this, Warrior had defeated him twice. The first time they fought against each other, when Avenger didn't knew about anything at all, and now, when Avenger got so close of defeating him. Even so, he was sure that one day he would surpass Warrior... He had to.

[size=110]You Lose![/size]

The message appeared and the arena disappeared...

"You'll respond me in time, I know that. After all, we need to find a way to recover your status as king. I say we start trying to get more territory. Most of the Legions were very damaged after the Legion Wars." Avenger said in a calm tone. He didn't seem eager to learn more, but he was. Instead, he was just being patient enough by allowing Warrior to tell him when the time was right.

"Tell me only one thing now. How did you become a Level 1? It is impossible for an Originator to be Level 1. You told me once that they were very old and were part of the first players of Brain Burst." He said as he stared at Imperial with a calm expression, awaiting for an answer...
Jul 20, 2014 3:46 PM

Aug 2010
"By the way - This duel today was a lesson to expose to weakness of high-speed characters: <<Suspended Animation>> and <<Counter Attacks>>. Don't think it was a coincidence that I did not grip your avatar when given the chance and split your head into two. You still have ways to go," he chuckled.

It gave out some kind of menacing aura - This would not belong to a regular Level 1 duel avatar at all. Something felt as though it was the mark of experience ... This man had surely fought thousands of battles.

"But don't give up on trying to surpass me. Well, there are greater beings to surpass, anyhow."

He chuckled and gave ear to Avenger's questions.

Avenger said:
"You'll respond me in time, I know that. After all, we need to find a way to recover your status as king. I say we start trying to get more territory. Most of the Legions were very damaged after the Legion Wars."

"I am not capable of defeating the current King of Leonids, given the current level deficit I am in."

He then heard Avenger's second statement, more in the form of a question this time.

Avenger said:
"Tell me only one thing now. How did you become a Level 1? It is impossible for an Originator to be Level 1. You told me once that they were very old and were part of the first players of Brain Burst."

"My beginnings ... ? Let's start with the purpose of Brain Burst. I, among many others, considered it to be a sort of 'life hack', given that it allows us to excel in academics, sports and various other activities. However, I wanted to know more - More about the origins - If any other purpose existed."

"The only way to discover that was to continue growing my strength as a Linker. The name 'Warrior', a being that lives on the battlefield, wasn't an exaggeration of the name of my Duel Avatar. I have fought the most number of matches in the battlefield, exceeding tens of thousands. These experiences remain as a source of strength, as my abilities, although notable, were not on par with the sheer power of some others."

"Eventually, I continued my nature as a megalomaniac and arrived at level 8, along with 4 other linkers. We were called the God 5 back then. At that point, thinking we were all 'invincible'-

He cut himself off and began to laugh at how naive he originally was.

"And challenged the Imperial Palace - The final, ultimate stage that opened up the answer to finishing this game."

"There are known to be 4 classes of enemies, each notably stronger than the preceding: Normal, Large, Behemoth, and Legend. However, there was a fifth type. God class enemies."

"We split up to challenge all four Gods simultaneously - Another linker along with myself, and other members of the God 5 would fight each of the Enemy Gods in a singular match."

"The result ... We had been defeated in under 2 minutes ..."

Warrior really began to chuckle here.

"Thinking that we were Gods, when we were mere linkers - As false Gods, we challenged the genuine ones and were utterly obliterated."

"The God I fought, known as Seiryuu, possessed <<Level Drain>> as one of his abilities. With the assistance of my teammate, I alone escaped the Palace. However, my level had been drained from 8 ... all the way down to 1, which explains my current predicament."

Warrior had already said too much - It would definitely take Avenger time to take in this extreme amount of info, which also appeared to be not-well known among the World at all. It was definitely what people would call: Classified Information.
BeyondJul 20, 2014 5:10 PM
Jul 20, 2014 5:35 PM

Feb 2013
"I see... That means I must keep an eye out for counter-attacks and then change my style, huh? Thanks for the lesson." Avenger said. He was truly thankful for Warrior telling him that, in order to show him his own weaknessess as well as let him learn more from his own mistakes.

"Don't say that!" He responded almost immediatly when Ryuu said he woulnd't be able to beat the Leonids' current leader. "All you need is a few Level Ups. I'll help you out with that and then we can recover what was once yours." He said in somewhat of an cold, but confident tone.

During most of Warrior's explanation, Avenger remained quiet. He didn't wanted to say anything, and he was paying utmost attention to everything Imperial was saying. He payed attention and listened closely with a calm expression.

Warrior had expected Avenger to take minutes to adopt the info onto his head, but it took brief seconds. He sighed. "I see... You underestimated your enemies... Perhaps if you had ganked up on one single God it would've worked better, but taking all five of them simulteneaously wasn't a great idea." Avenger said in a calm tone as he raised his hand to his chin. He chuckled a little as he thohght about it again. "Well, I guess you at least learned that this game seems to have a lot more secrets than we thought." He said before another weak chuckle. "Well beat them.. One day... We will." He said, once again showing a small confidence on his words.

"Now come on, let's get to school before it's too late." He says as the Burst Link is shattered and both of them come back to reality. Picking up his bag, Tadao walks foward towards the school, with calm steps.
Jul 20, 2014 5:56 PM

Aug 2010
"To avoid fully dedicating yourself to a strike, and end up in <<Suspended Animation>> while responding to <> accordingly is very important for speed users. Nonetheless, you performed excellently in response to my <> and are applauded for such a feat."

Warrior was humble for once - You couldn't imagine hearing this from Ryuu's mouth in a thousand years! Must've been the persona talking.

Avenger said:
I see... You underestimated your enemies... Perhaps if you had ganked up on one single God it would've worked better, but taking all five of them simulteneaously wasn't a great idea."

He laughed after hearing Avenger's response. It wasn't meant to be insulting - Well, except maybe to himself.

"No. If any of the Gods are not in battle, then they will assist the other God by casting regeneration and buffs at a level that would enable <> for the God that is in battle. All four need to be fought at the very same time to prevent this from happening ... "

How could a stage be this utterly insane? Had the creators gone mad with their design here?

"Not to mention, even without regeneration or buffs, one God would have certainly defeat all five of us together. Their strength is boundless ..."

Burst Link was disabled by Avenger. Tadao had quickly urged Ryuu to go to school.

"We never do end up skipping after all, huh?", he chuckled.

"Well, it doesn't seem all that bad today. As my equal, I expect the two of us to reign over the Accelerated World ... one day in any case."

The arcs will be necessary after all ...
Is he still alive ... ? The Disaster ...

He whispered. Nobody except the nearby Tadao might have caught a simple, quiet murmur of what Ryuu had said.
Jul 20, 2014 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
Ayumi, Dolphin's real world counterpart, disabled burst link and also returned to the real world.

"な。。” (Wha ...)
”なー何する?バカですか?" (Wh-What are you doing?!?! Are you an idiot?)

Ayumi dived to embrace Kelly, with her breasts rubbing off on her back. She prevented her from crashing onto the floor.

"Geez~ - And this is the first time I've won too!"

No response.

"K-Ke-chan?"

"UAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Somebody call a nurse!"

She was unconscious, after all.
BeyondJul 20, 2014 6:12 PM
Jul 20, 2014 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
"Avoid suspended animation... I see. It indeed is important, or else I'll end up having an enemy hitting me too, and I can't have that." He said as he walked beside Ryuu in a calm form.

"Hmm... So these Gods are really nearly unbeatable. Wait, maybe they were made to be fought by Level 10 Avatars or an army of high Level Avatars. I think that the people on the Brain Burst are divided. However, I don't want to deal with such things now." He said as he glanced away from Ryuu and towards the school's entrance, now bursting with late students.

"As equal... I don't think so. You're far better than me, and it is likely that'll stay like that for a while. Perhaps it would be better for me to become a successor." He said, calmly entering the gates of the school. "... And no, we never end up skipping." He said with a small smile on his face.
Jul 20, 2014 7:05 PM

Aug 2010
"It might be possible to defeat the four on the outside, but well, the inside is never meant to be cracked. This is mere a rumor, but it is said that there are a total of 24 God Class enemies guarding the item that holds the answer to everything. Each one would make a Legend class enemy appear as a mere chihuahua, hahaha! Even though its unheard of for anybody to solo a Legend class enemy in the first place."

While walking, Ryuu praised Tadao.

"You're already several times stronger than I was at level one. Well, we'll see how it goes.

It didn't take them long before they reached school.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Minamiki School/High School ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Jul 19, 2014

79 by Beyond »»
Jul 26, 2014 7:27 PM

» The Mountains

Beyond - Jul 25, 2014

1 by Beyond »»
Jul 26, 2014 4:58 PM

Sticky: » Burst Points, Leveling Up &amp; Level Up Bonuses!

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

8 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 26, 2014 3:48 PM

Sticky: » Statistical Information, Abilities, Killer Moves &amp; Enhanced Armanents Sheet

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

12 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 26, 2014 3:34 PM

Sticky: » Character Sheet

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

10 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 25, 2014 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.