Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2014 8:38 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that actually looks a bit painful. It's more than just goosebumps I bet.
Jul 3, 2014 5:41 PM

Jul 2012
The quick fix of the rope around his wrists changes everything.

Great chapter!!!
Jul 9, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2012
I wonder how long this session is going to last?
Aug 26, 2014 8:43 AM

Mar 2014
Miss Mitsuko is surprisingly prettier than before ~ !!she's more beautiful when hair down !! .. They look good on the "suit" .
Dom being tied up with pleasure !!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2021 4:23 AM

Feb 2019
That chapter really made me feel sorry for Kaoru and that is not because they made him a Sub but becasue they lied to him. Yes you may want to see a different side of your partner that you have never seen before but still it is your partner's choice to show it or not. KAoru always gave Nana and Tachi a choice but when Kaoru asked them directly if Nana is here or not and they said she is not. And that's a lie. A lie like that can easyly break the trust between partners and i think that is the most important part of an S&M relationship. I did not read the rest of the arc yet and i am sure the author will find a way to give us all the flowers and butterflies to make us believe that everything is gonna be alright but i am not gonna buy it. I am not angry to the author like i was at chapter 59-60 this time, because the actions of the characters in this chapter was very human like, very expectable but I don't think I'll ever be able to like these 3 women like I was before. Sad, really sad.
odesseyFeb 22, 2021 2:33 AM
"We make demands because we have nothing. We pray because it won't come true. We fall because we fly." (Sundome C48)

More topics from this board

» Does this manga have NTR?

Ssnowyy - Mar 5

3 by AleppoSoap »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 156 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 25, 2016

24 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM

» What happened in the last dozen chapters?

Duerdak - Feb 3, 2018

8 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:56 PM

» Where to read?

SenseiDaichi - Nov 3, 2023

2 by SenseiDaichi »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 155 Discussion

uzee - Nov 7, 2016

7 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 27, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.