Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2014 6:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww, what a cute ending. They get married and no secrets are kept anymore. It felt somewhat rushed but I'm happy for them (:
Jun 22, 2014 7:08 PM

Aug 2013
:( so good
rushed but so good
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Jun 22, 2014 11:05 PM
Dec 2011
I felt it wasn't rushed. Not much more could happen without the author throwing some crazy unnecessary things at us. My only regret is I'm to tired to read from start to finish tonight. My preferred way of ending a manga
Jun 23, 2014 12:49 AM

Aug 2013
The sister was the best character, HANDS DOWN.
Jun 23, 2014 6:03 PM

Jan 2011
So I know Koi Baka is counted in the chapter count but what about the other 2 chapters?

Edit: Never mind the contents for volume 4 shows it has 2 more one shots.
Jun 28, 2014 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Oh , how kawaii was the ending ? really touched my heart <3
But the ending was rushed we could have seen more .

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Jun 29, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2007
I like how they made it clear once again that Atsurou knew everything from the start, since the day she left for Hokkaido :)
Jul 17, 2014 10:42 AM

Dec 2011
So he knows.

Nov 12, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
Oh wow, I used to hype this series so hard. After reading better shoujo series, this one is only "good" at best.

The art was the strongest point and the main issues I had was the male MC loving Niina so quickly and accepting her. I know couples that are that far apart in age and it's not that easy to accept those things so quickly. This entire series makes everything so convenient, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. I liked the plot btw. It was pretty well done, although a bit predictable. Very pure series overall. Not a lot of series do reincarnation and stuff like that so props.

This series kind of reminds me of Ano Hana but more peppier.
Dec 21, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2011
I don't think I have ever fallen in love with families in a manga series as much as I have for this series. Niina's sister was awesome. Her dad as cute. Atsuro's family was touching.
Maybe it's the holiday spirit getting to m (4 days til Christmas!)...

8.5/10
Jan 17, 2016 1:56 AM

Feb 2015
This manga was amazing. I only wished it was longer ..
Feb 1, 2016 10:10 PM

Jun 2011
Really nice read without the unnecessary drama. I really liked how Niina never revealed herself as Chitose, because that would be so unnecessary. The way it is now is fine enough, everything done with moderation.

The one part of the series I disliked though was Kanata, his moments often felt like a chore to read through. I don't like the way he treated Niina before his confession, and trying to do so much to lecture her and all that. (not knowing she actually has 15 years more experience than him)

Other than that it has been pleasant to read this manga. Definitely could've been much better but good enough as it is.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 16, 2016 12:15 PM

Apr 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
Really nice read without the unnecessary drama. I really liked how Niina never revealed herself as Chitose, because that would be so unnecessary. The way it is now is fine enough, everything done with moderation.

The one part of the series I disliked though was Kanata, his moments often felt like a chore to read through. I don't like the way he treated Niina before his confession, and trying to do so much to lecture her and all that. (not knowing she actually has 15 years more experience than him)

Other than that it has been pleasant to read this manga. Definitely could've been much better but good enough as it is.

well actually he knows "her secret" from the start, but they understand each other and it's unnecessary to be told (just like her previous life never tell "i love you" but start going out anyway). but other than him, no one knows ..
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Nov 2, 2016 5:54 AM

Dec 2014
it was a happy ending and it feels weird for nina to visit her own past self grave but i'm glad Atsurou knew she's chitose from the start
Jan 22, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2016
Am I the onlly one who wants to see a stronger evidence that Atsurou actually knew that Niina and Chitose are the same? :c
Jan 29, 2017 9:41 AM

Jun 2008
AyanoTatemaya said:
Am I the onlly one who wants to see a stronger evidence that Atsurou actually knew that Niina and Chitose are the same? :c

I think that because Niina wants to be loved as Niina and not as her past self, Atsurou decided to respect that and love Niina by who she is now, but it was proven several times that he knows that she was Chitose. Chitose was the one who saved the pregnant woman and Atsurou says to Niina "like when you saved the pregnant lady".
Atsurou finds out on chapter 2, when Niina takes Atsurou to see the Swans, that was a huge hint, because going to see the swans on Winter was a promise made between Atsurou and Chitose. Atsurou finally notices that Niina is Chitose's reincarnation. Atsurou knows, but he wants to love Niina as she is now and not as Chitose, and Niina herself doesnt want to be seen as Chitose. So, even though they didnt say directly "Niina is Chitose", it's very clear that he knew:)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 29, 2017 10:16 AM

Dec 2016
Akarioru said:
AyanoTatemaya said:

I think that because Niina wants to be loved as Niina and not as her past self, Atsurou decided to respect that and love Niina by who she is now, but it was proven several times that he knows that she was Chitose. Chitose was the one who saved the pregnant woman and Atsurou says to Niina "like when you saved the pregnant lady".
Atsurou finds out on chapter 2, when Niina takes Atsurou to see the Swans, that was a huge hint, because going to see the swans on Winter was a promise made between Atsurou and Chitose. Atsurou finally notices that Niina is Chitose's reincarnation. Atsurou knows, but he wants to love Niina as she is now and not as Chitose, and Niina herself doesnt want to be seen as Chitose. So, even though they didnt say directly "Niina is Chitose", it's very clear that he knew:)

As long as he knew, then I'm ok with whatever his decision is regarding Niina :)
Feb 15, 2022 8:32 PM

Dec 2009
It's a sweet romance, but disappointing how she never revealed her secret to anyone or had a strong flawless impact to solve her past issues. Most of her execution was awkward, especially how she asked to meet the parents of her past younger brother.

The reaction of the side characters is boring and annoying. Cliche wooting of age gap romance, but whatever.
The boy who liked her wasn't very useful to the story.
The angle of warning her situation of him being claimed as a pedophile and for her to be responsible in deciding her own future was realistic ... but without the fact of her never explaining who she was in her past life makes it odd for a middle aged man to fall in love with a 16 year old girl...
Thinking about it logically, it's uncomforting... A 25 year old man is comforted by a 10 year old girl, who she loves, and he admits his love and dates her at 16, then marries when she's 18 after graduation...

Without him knowing she was Chitose it kinda kills the unique point of her remembering her past life of dying at 15 and being his girlfriend, to then dating again without him ever knowing... I don't know. That's mature of her, but it's disappointing and wasn't executed extraordinarily, which turns this romance into a decent story. 6/10.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 26, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 26, 2022 9:46 AM

Poll: » Hajimari no Niina Chapter 6 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Sep 16, 2012

5 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 4, 2019 9:45 AM

Poll: » Hajimari no Niina Chapter 1 Discussion

notzky - Aug 13, 2011

5 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 4, 2019 6:31 AM

Poll: » Hajimari no Niina Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

1 by tinystar »»
Nov 2, 2016 5:33 AM

Poll: » Hajimari no Niina Chapter 11 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Feb 4, 2013

2 by Rank1 »»
Jan 10, 2016 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.