Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2014 10:57 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this is the real last chapter, two more points and i will cry, the last chapters where so full of sadness and the last just make me feel like a very good ending.

goodbye aiko desho. and good night.
Jun 4, 2014 5:05 AM

Jul 2008
I was reading this for a long time. The last couple of chapter just gave me random feels, I wasn't expecting that. The time skip was kinda nice, Sumei got old. lol
All in all, and alright series, 7/10!
See y'all in the next one!
Jun 24, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2013
I hate how they ignored all the developments between Suimei and Haru. It's just so fucking forced to get her with Sanada. I was afraid it was going to go for the loli route but it did.. what a shame. I wonder what's with Japanese obsession with getting it on with girls who are like your own children. *sigh*
Nov 19, 2015 5:49 AM

Mar 2008
MoeGod said:
I hate how they ignored all the developments between Suimei and Haru. It's just so fucking forced to get her with Sanada. I was afraid it was going to go for the loli route but it did.. what a shame. I wonder what's with Japanese obsession with getting it on with girls who are like your own children. *sigh*

What development?

They only saw each other as co-workers and friends through the whole series. Actually, it´s shown early that Suimei have taken an interest in Aiko.

But i agree that her getting together felt a little forced, we really didn't see any development between them. So a extra chapter about the development between them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aiko Desho! Chapter 47 Discussion

BossTheKid - May 3, 2014

0 by BossTheKid »»
May 3, 2014 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aiko Desho! Chapter 31 Discussion

kleinerwolf - Dec 11, 2012

0 by kleinerwolf »»
Dec 11, 2012 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aiko Desho! Chapter 28 Discussion

-Kazu - Sep 14, 2012

0 by -Kazu »»
Sep 14, 2012 9:05 AM

Poll: » Aiko Desho! Chapter 24 Discussion

kleinerwolf - Aug 29, 2012

0 by kleinerwolf »»
Aug 29, 2012 5:31 PM

Poll: » Aiko Desho! Chapter 23 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 1, 2009

3 by tng88 »»
May 5, 2012 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.