Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Hey All :). i Just joined this club and saw no introductions thread :O! thought i'd make one & say hey to all!

My name is Jamie or you can call me Malteasers or whatever else suits you best. I'm in my I'm in the last year of my teenage life and from England.

I love many different genre of anime, but I love romantic comedies for the humour and the storylines along with the interesting characters, whilei also love a good action packed shonen but I will watch anything, and if it's enjoyable I'll finish it.

I draw anime characters and fanart for a hobby while I also enjoy reading. Oh, and did I mention? I love anime ofcourse.

My favourite Anime is probably either Angel Beats or Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. If you would like to know more just send me a pm.

If you would like any recommendations just ask :)

Anyways i hope to get to know everyone better and hope you all learnt enough about me. Also join in & post :)

I hope to get a long with every one of you.
MalteasersMay 22, 2014 7:54 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 9, 2014 8:29 PM
May 2014
Hello there. This is y2k890. I found the site a few weeks ago from Digibro. Of the currently airing shows I'm watching No Game No Life, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara and Dragon Ball Kai (2014). (When I was young my parents banned me from watching Dragon Ball. Still watched Power Rangers though. This was before I knew about Super Sentai. Was able to catch up on the first three arcs through Budokai.)

I'm planning to watch Soul Eater NOT! when I finish Soul Eater.
Jun 10, 2014 3:38 AM

Aug 2013
y2k890 said:
Hello there. This is y2k890. I found the site a few weeks ago from Digibro. Of the currently airing shows I'm watching No Game No Life, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara and Dragon Ball Kai (2014). (When I was young my parents banned me from watching Dragon Ball. Still watched Power Rangers though. This was before I knew about Super Sentai. Was able to catch up on the first three arcs through Budokai.)

I'm planning to watch Soul Eater NOT! when I finish Soul Eater.

Hello and welcome to my club, I hope you enjoy yourself on MAL too.

Nice section of anime you're watching (Besides Dragonball! :P)

I think they're both good, but you'll have to 'prepare' yourself after Soul Eater when you move to the NOT series.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club edit

Malteasers - Jul 25, 2014

0 by Malteasers »»
Jul 25, 2014 9:32 PM

» Summer 2014

Malteasers - Jun 9, 2014

1 by Ayumi_Nanami »»
Jun 21, 2014 7:16 AM

» Past Seasons List

Malteasers - May 22, 2014

0 by Malteasers »»
May 22, 2014 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.