Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2014 1:52 AM

Jun 2013
i just download Otome Saku BATCH from yuri project but is only have 8 chapter

why MAL listed 9 instead 8???? is that database error???
Apr 17, 2014 12:53 AM
Jan 2013
There's a chapter labled 7.5 which is counted as a chapter. Technically there would be 9 chapters but seeing as .5 would simply mean 7 then 7.5 then 8

I don't actually know if the chapter is actually SEVEN or not but it's just the way it is. So technically there's 9 chapters.

Also I'll take this time to say, I really have a special place in the dark part of my soul for relationships that bear fruit from a character being a way-too-forceful asshole.

I'm a rational thinker, hell up there with the best of'em. But that doesn't meant I like it, it just feels like there's no effort put in especially when someone else is there to be a much better person(Not necessarily sweet and nice but not an asshole.) but hey to each they're own...I mean these stockholme-esque relationships feel like estranged cousins to the Forced and NTR genres.
LorisorApr 17, 2014 12:59 AM
Jan 29, 2015 6:09 AM

Jun 2013
Lorisor said:
There's a chapter labled 7.5 which is counted as a chapter. Technically there would be 9 chapters but seeing as .5 would simply mean 7 then 7.5 then 8

I don't actually know if the chapter is actually SEVEN or not but it's just the way it is. So technically there's 9 chapters.

Also I'll take this time to say, I really have a special place in the dark part of my soul for relationships that bear fruit from a character being a way-too-forceful asshole.

I'm a rational thinker, hell up there with the best of'em. But that doesn't meant I like it, it just feels like there's no effort put in especially when someone else is there to be a much better person(Not necessarily sweet and nice but not an asshole.) but hey to each they're own...I mean these stockholme-esque relationships feel like estranged cousins to the Forced and NTR genres.

Thanks for answer

For your complain i say that lies in your mindset
I mean this is hentai manga
If you looking good story from hentai manga, THAT BIG WRONG
That not main seller for hentai genre
Jan 31, 2016 12:03 PM

Oct 2015
For a hentai, it was was very good. Liked the drawing and the sex scenes. This yuri was lovely and intense S2. Really rare kind of yuri hentai.

-Loved that couple (forgot the name of the girls) where one of the girls has anal pleasure over pussy´s. Then the girl with anal fetish led the other one for anal as well. That was really good.

-Loved those panties exchanges... really aroused me a lot.

9/10

PS: I really wanted to know if exists more mangas like Otome Saku >x<
If you know, I would love if you said to me S2
TechOtaku-hFeb 5, 2017 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.