Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2009 4:12 PM

Jun 2009
...But love parodies.

Creating a good parody is an art in itself. It takes skill to take something and bend it to make a person laugh.

Copying on the other hand is just plagiarism, and only hurts both works.

Which one sounds more flavorful?

Sure, you can join a club that states "I hate copy cats" but then what? Continue to bash any said copy cats? (Not saying that's a bad thing. I mean hey, I joined this club too ya know. ^^)
But if you're looking to spice things up Supergalsadic, my suggestion would be incorporate Copy Cat Hating and Parody Loving into the club. There is much more content to be active over this way, and plus, there is only one other "parody lover" club in MAL, and it's based on manga.

Take it or leave it, but you PM'ed me asking to post, so I did. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 4, 2009 6:33 AM
Jun 2009
ok.. So you think i should change the name?
i think you have a point .. I kinda love watching parody movies or something. :)
Sep 4, 2009 8:31 AM

Jun 2009
That's up to you Supergalsadic. :) However, in my humble opinion, I think it would be a good move. MAL really needs an anime-based parody lover club. I know I would join one xD and I'm sure a lot of other people would too.
Sep 5, 2009 8:34 AM
Jun 2009
yeah i think so.. Do you think what will be better to do, create a club like that or rename this club? Pls help me :) I cant do this because i need somebody's opinion :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you hate Copy Cats?

supergalsadic - Aug 8, 2009

8 by dianne-chan »»
Sep 8, 2009 12:23 PM

» question , suggestions? Let's make this club better!

supergalsadic - Sep 2, 2009

2 by supergalsadic »»
Sep 3, 2009 4:55 AM

» Who is the copycat.....

mfh - Aug 10, 2009

0 by mfh »»
Aug 10, 2009 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.