Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 4:23 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a pretty sad backstory, but luckily she was able to find love with someone new
Jun 11, 2014 7:06 PM

Aug 2010
This was really cute and I really liked it a lot.
I'm glad that she found someone new to love.
May 20, 2015 2:35 PM

Nov 2013
The background story of Ayumu was somewhat dark and sad (I don't mind really, in fact, I quite like such themes), but definitely interesting. They should make an OVA of this and Past Heaven's prequel, .traeH, too. A 2-episode series would be a nice and quick watch, I think. And with Yaya Hanatsu herself writing the script for it. Yeah, that certainly would be very promising if that actually were the case...

Well, who knows... Maybe one day, she decides to make it into a full-length manga series and it'll get adapted into a 12-episode anime series. Such news would definitely make my day. :)
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu
Mar 20, 2020 5:58 PM
Jul 2018
Big Oompf.

Did an excellent job of building off of .traeH, which I found sort of middling on its own. Gives great complexity to Ayumu (her motivations are a wonderful mess), and some solid character development for ex-misanthrope Yukishiro.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.