Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Jan 9, 2009 2:34 PM

Mar 2008
The older twin smirked as he heard the gasp come from his brothers soft tempting lips. "But Rikuo, I just want to make sure your all ready for me." the older twin murmured. Seiryuu then continued, nipping at Rikuo's clothed cock, the older brother then took one of his hands and began rubbing his twin's sac through his pants.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Jan 15, 2009 11:17 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo bucked and twisted, moaning and begging for more contact. "St-stop, just take me," he plead, fingers massaging his brother's scalp lightly. "I need you..." It was just a whisper, but the desperation was clear. "I missed you all day...I need to feel you..."
Jan 16, 2009 12:51 PM

Mar 2008
The words, softened the older twin's heart just a little as he gazed back up at his mate. "Alright then, but when we get home I wont show you any mercy." Seiryuu said with a dark chuckle that meant he'd stick to his word. From there, he unzipped and pulled his pants along with Rikuo's boxers off. Seiryuu discarded his own pants, and boxers and sat down on the couch. "Alright lower yourself down then love." Seiryuu coaxed his brother.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Jan 17, 2009 5:34 AM

Oct 2007
@ Chikage

"...ok" the boy replied biting on his lip. He observed Chikage for a little while "...you know.. I wouldn't want to go ... but this is just how it has to be..and... it won't be for long...because I don't think that I'll be able to survive long without seeing you" he added, hoping that his words would make Chikage feel at least a little bit better.

@ Chiyame

Ri just continued with the preparations. For breakfast he just did some toasts with jam, and he also got out some yoghurt (for the hangover) and prepared green tea for himself and his partner. Alongside that... he found half-empty package of medicine for hangover.

Jan 17, 2009 9:59 AM

Jul 2007
@ Seiryuu

"I wouldn't expect any less," he cooed. Rikuo crawled over his brother, running his hands up and down the smooth muscles of his toned chest, before positioning himself above Seiryuu's engorged cock. Biting his lip, he lowered himself down bit by bit, whimpering a little and pinching his twin's sides. Finally, he was fully seated, and waited only a moment before moving, sliding up and down on the hard member below him.

@ Ri

Chiyame groaned a little, and finally let his eyes flutter open. He was tempted to slide back under the covers when the beginnings of a bright morning filtered through his window and sent a pang to the back of his head, but he could feel the cramps in his back for staying still for so long, and his feet were starting to get pins and needles, wrapped up tightly in the blanket. Sitting up in bed, he rubbed at his eyes a little and worked at untangling his feet. He never was a morning person, but this particular morning he seemed to be moving slow motion. "God damnit," he murmured, when the first attacks of a headache started waging war against his brain.
Jan 17, 2009 12:58 PM

Mar 2008
@ Aoi

Chikage finished up with breakfast, and fixed him and Aoi a plate. From there he set everything out on the table, and sat down. "Yes I know that, I'll not stop from going." Chikage replied. Hearing his mate, say what he had did make him feel a little better. But of course him being a werewolf, it made it lonely because he had just found his mate and yet they couldn't be together all the time.

@ Rikuo

The older brother groaned out, as he felt Rikuo moving up and down on his own. He forced himself, to calm down so he wouldn't move just yet and end up hurting his mate that's the last thing he wanted. Seiryuu began planting several soft but hot kisses, over Rikuo's chest, and neck.

Jan 22, 2009 4:24 PM

Oct 2007
@ Chiyame

"I can hear you're up!" Ri shouted from the kitchen knowing that this was likely to worsen his and Chiyame's headaches. Oh well. He stood in the doorway "...come on get your arse up, I prepared breakfast and medicine. It'll make you feel better. And I'm working today" he added.

@ Chikage

"....ok then" Aoi sighed and started eating. Somehow he lost all his apetite even though the food was as lovely as ever. "...Sorry. I ruined all the mood in the very morning" he murmured looking up at the wolf.

Jan 22, 2009 6:41 PM

Jul 2007
@ Seiryuu

Rikuo panted softly, greatly appreciating the kisses his brother was showering him with. "Oh God, Sei-chan..." he murmured eyes half-lidded as he stared down at his twin, seeing his own pleasure mirrored there. "You fill me so well..."

@ Ri

Chiyame groaned and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, barely able to untangle himself from the sheets before tipping over and almost falling on the floor. The cool boards under his feet were cold and made him shiver, a mock teeth chatter accompanying the slight creak as he made his way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Lethargically, he wrapped his arms around Ri's neck and leaned. "No you're not," he whispered, more for their headaches than for any type of affect. "You're staying here with me, aren't you? You..wouldn't leave your partner alone with a hangover, would you?"
Jan 23, 2009 1:03 PM

Mar 2008
@ Aoi

"No don't apologize, I knew it all along." Chikage replied. From there he began eating quietly, he wasn't mad just sad but the older werewolf was doing his best, not to show it. The last thing he wanted to do was to make Aoi feel guilty, never that.

@ Rikuo

Seiryuu groaned about the same time, a little deeper making his voice sound all husky. "You fight around my cock perfectly Riku chan!" Seiryuu murmured. The older twin, began nipping at the flesh at Rikuo's neck about the time he did that he started thrusting his hips upward so that he would time his brother's thrusts just right.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars role play ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

837 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

» Role Play info

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.