Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 8, 2012 2:43 PM

Jun 2011
"Spies." Alexander mumbled.
"Were they?" Vanilla asked.
"Yes."
"Hmmph.I'll keep my eyes on them."
"They for sure wanted to see what abilities we provide.Vanilla,don't do something stupid." he sighed.
"I won't.I didn't lost a single battle so far and I won't start now,but in case they pick up one it will be a great opportunity to test Kage." Vanilla smirked devillishly.
Jan 8, 2012 2:59 PM

Apr 2011
"Test? Vanilla-sama, you doubt my power? HA! I'm easily twice as cool as Veggie-Boy there... no offense. I'm pretty sure you could make one helluva salad" said Kage humor and mockery dripping from his voice.
Jan 8, 2012 3:06 PM

Jun 2011
"I do not doubt your power,I only want to learn how to master you and you should really no-" Vanilla staarted to said,but Alexander cut her off:"I am a wizard,and I can use magic,weapon boy." he said,sarcastic and rolling his eyes.
"And all girls like you,"Vanilla said whit a bit of jealousy in her tone,"we know." she ended,rolling her eyes.
Jan 8, 2012 3:33 PM

Apr 2011
"Yeah, yeah Veggie-Boy keep feeding that inferiority complex you got growing there more fertilizer..." said Kage clearly put out by the whole magic thing, but he wouldn't admit it.
Jan 8, 2012 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
"Kage,I do not agree whit Alexander but nor whit you.You will serve as a combo.I need his magic to do my tricks and do well the stuff I do,which means you'll be the main weapon.If we want to survive,you need to not underestimate him." Vanilla said,getting up."By the way,you can change into a scythe too?" she asked,as she moved towards the door,whit Alexander smiling happy behind her.
Jan 8, 2012 4:19 PM

Apr 2011
"Actually the question you should be asking is 'What can't Kage turn into?'. Of course I can turn into a scythe... but things like explosives cost ALOT of energy, more than your probably willing to spend. Frag Grenades, Rockets, and Bazookas are a no go. But I could pull off a smoke grenade... I dont know and I'm not sure your willing to try" said Kage
He paused for amoment and said "You understand what I mean by energy right? Energy comes from you to say Veggie-Boy here and allows you to be Ms. Greenthumb, right? Well in my case each change I make costs energy... but barely. It probably costs more to make to make weed than it does for me to phase into various weapons. But when I turn into a projectile weapon like gun, each 'bullet' is actually a condensed for of energy. So you only have so many shots... bigger guns cost more energy but deal more damage, make sense?"
Kage paused in his explaination to see if she was 'getting it'.
Jan 8, 2012 4:34 PM

Jun 2011
"I understand perfectly.Also,don't worry for my energy.I'm one of the Masters whit the biggest energy span you can find.Didn't you noticed it when we made the contract?" Vanilla said,opening the door.
Jan 8, 2012 4:43 PM

Apr 2011
"We'll see Vanilla-sama... we'll see" said Kage as he paused again and then said "Do have any other questions about me?"
Jan 8, 2012 4:46 PM

Jun 2011
"Why you avoid asking questions?And who put a stick in your butt and made you so cocky?" Vanilla asked,exiting,whit Alexander behind her,chuckling and closing the door.
Jan 8, 2012 5:30 PM

Apr 2011
"Why am I so cocky? Cause I'm stud, of course!" said Kage still a gun in her pocket.

//exit infirmary?//
Jan 8, 2012 5:34 PM

Jun 2011
"R-right." Vanilla chuckled.Alexander put his arm around her shoulder,looking in her eyes for a second,whit an 'I've got a bad feeling' look.

//we exit for highschool classes.//
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Dolls Creation Thread

Chuanli - Jan 2, 2012

23 by Minagi-chan »»
Feb 20, 2012 12:50 PM

Sticky: » Masters Creation Thread

Chuanli - Jan 2, 2012

6 by XiaRazorblade »»
Jan 14, 2012 6:16 PM

» [School Grounds] High School Section

Chuanli - Jan 5, 2012

13 by Fockfear »»
Jan 10, 2012 4:18 PM

» [School Grounds] Hallways

Chuanli - Jan 6, 2012

0 by Chuanli »»
Jan 6, 2012 8:03 AM

» [School Grounds] The Rooftop

Chuanli - Jan 5, 2012

34 by Discount66 »»
Jan 5, 2012 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.