Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 27, 9:00 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Mirod_the_best
This should actually be episode 17, and the actual episode 17 shopuld have been episode 18.
@Mirod_the_best I followed a advice a read somewhere, to watch this episode 0 last, and I think its was the best thing I did. But I'm agree with you, this episode 0 fits better being episode 17. Then re watched then in order 16, 0 and 17, make a lot more sense this way.
Yesterday, 2:30 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to neromxxn
Episode 0, Dead Dead Demons Deeded Destruction
I've been waiting for this anime for 3 and a half years and honestly it feels quite unbelievable to be watching it right now!
This is a pretty weird place to start the anime at, as it kind of spoils a lot of the events but also brings some intrigue for what happened before this.
The animation for this episode disappointed me, as although the background art was fantastic the art direction was kinda... off? Animation was stiff at times and characters would go off model a lot. Now this could be just because I'm not used to the animation style yet but so far, it leaves a lot to be desired. This short run of the manga wasn't really my favourite as it just throws a ton of exposition at you which also contributes to it being a weird starting point.
Regardless, I had a ton of fun and I'm really excited to be taken on this journey once again!
@neromxxn Does Episode 0 have a duration of 2hrs?
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.