Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 3:15 PM
Jan 2021
Well we learned more about Kengo and Shinzo’s personalities. Kengo is extremely lazy, and Shinzo is almost nothing without a loaded weapon in his arsenal.

I knew Kengo disguised as Taiyo just from that smirk, but Mutsumi’s attention to detail is a whole nother thing. No wonder she’s the head of the family. I’m assuming their mother is dead, given that she hasn’t appeared at all in this series thus far (as well as the father).

Taiyo got to experience his first mission, but he ended up getting shot in the leg. We also see that he’s resistant to stab wounds since he blocked a knife with his elbow. Bro’s now built different despite being born with normal genetics.

It seems though that someone is after Taiyo for whatever reason, despite never meeting him. I’m assuming it’s due to his connection with Mutsumi, but there could be more to the story.

I’m excited to see what goes down.
Sep 9, 1:07 AM
Jul 2019
we can say that,
Shinzou without weapon
is like
a ship without a rudder

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28

21 by KingBaller06 »»
Oct 14, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1

29 by Treyv0n »»
Oct 14, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

64 by adbeaver »»
Oct 13, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7

125 by adbeaver »»
Oct 13, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25

21 by Treyv0n »»
Oct 13, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.