Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2023 6:27 PM
Jun 2021
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:
@GreenDLight They were literally using automatic rifles in the first episode. When the dragon horde attacked the city they were in, they showed soldiers shooting ineffectively at the dragons before getting slaughtered. I know because when I saw the scene, I was wondering why the hell they weren't using silverine bullets.

Later, it was explained that silverine was rare, and thus they didn't have enough to use it to manufacture expendable bullets.

Another day another troll
Oct 24, 2023 6:40 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to drinfantom
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:
@GreenDLight They were literally using automatic rifles in the first episode. When the dragon horde attacked the city they were in, they showed soldiers shooting ineffectively at the dragons before getting slaughtered. I know because when I saw the scene, I was wondering why the hell they weren't using silverine bullets.

Later, it was explained that silverine was rare, and thus they didn't have enough to use it to manufacture expendable bullets.

@drinfantom I'm not trolling, though. You can see at scene 23:50, a group of soldiers with rifles and bayonets hiding behind emplacements. They got slaughtered in a few seconds, so you might not remember.

Perhaps you should rewatch the episode before insulting people as trolls, because it simply makes you look like one.
Oct 24, 2023 6:52 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to drinfantom
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:

@drinfantom You must be joking, there are people with guns in the very first episode too, are you people even paying attention to the shit you are watching? apparently not, for fucks sake.
Oct 24, 2023 7:37 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@drinfantom You must be joking, there are people with guns in the very first episode too, are you people even paying attention to the shit you are watching? apparently not, for fucks sake.
@xZabuzax That's what I've been trying to tell the others. I suspect they were playing the video at several times the speed and missed the scene.
Oct 24, 2023 7:46 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Tanaka_Tomoyuki
@xZabuzax That's what I've been trying to tell the others. I suspect they were playing the video at several times the speed and missed the scene.
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki They probably are, they even missed the camera scene in the very first episode too, this is the reason why I can't take the complaints of these dumbasses seriously around here.
Oct 24, 2023 7:56 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@Tanaka_Tomoyuki They probably are, they even missed the camera scene in the very first episode too, this is the reason why I can't take the complaints of these dumbasses seriously around here.
@xZabuzax Yeah, well...I don't know what to say. It's one thing to get it wrong, but to call other people trolls when we try to explain to them what they missed is just...

I suspect they refuse to believe that they are wrong. Maybe it's a pride thing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.