Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2022 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
It was a nice ending episode for the season with the Arisu and Koji talk, can't wait for S3!

Also, at what point in the light novel would I need to start read from this ending?
Jan 2022
We heard the AH MOU

And this episode feels a little cramped. They cut out the important parts of double date. Still the season was great.
Jan 2019
will Ryuen be Ayanokyouji's homies? lmao
and season 3 is confirmed let's goo
Sep 26, 2022 7:20 AM
Aug 2022
Damn, I never seen ayanokoji this cold before. I feel bad for sato though. Anyhow, The episode was good and the funny part is that literally anyone who was used by kiyopon already know that he is using them and get straight to the point πŸ˜‚. Well, I hope the s3 will be good too. This episode was 7/10 for me and the series was 8.2/10 for me.
Sep 26, 2022 7:21 AM
Aug 2015
KFlare said:
It was a nice ending episode for the season with the Arisu and Koji talk, can't wait for S3!

Also, at what point in the light novel would I need to start read from this ending?
Vol.8 but best to at least read Vol. 7.5 which is episode 13 again.
Sep 26, 2022 7:21 AM
Jan 2022
KFlare said:

It was the end of volume 7.5 I guess. Still I recommend to reread this volume cuz it is short, and it has some sweet scenes there.
Sep 26, 2022 7:25 AM

Nov 2018
Anime Ayanokouji feels way more cold towards everything and everyone compared to the LN.

Great episode, though the double date rush was disappointing. I'd rather have a separate OVA with it, because it's hilarious.

So they actually adapted the Arisu and Kiyotaka scene on the post credits, that was pretty cool, but I would love if she said the amount of time since they haven't seen each other, 8 years and 243 days.

Season 3 will hopefully be great.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 26, 2022 7:26 AM

Mar 2020
This was considerably more boring than Season 1, but it wasn’t inherently bad or anything, just rushed heavily. The fact I had Season 1 at a 10/10 at one point kind of baffles me. 6/10 this season.
Sep 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2021
Ahhhhh! That after ending Scene was awesome, can't wait for season 3
Sep 26, 2022 7:30 AM

Apr 2020
Season 2 was a mix of everything, from the good (story as always), the bad (animation omg) and....yeah.

This episode is also a mix of things. For atleast half an episode, COTE actually became an anime, SoL stuff and without any tension for a brief moment the anime is actually an ANIME (also Suzune having another brocon moment when she called Manabu). Then there's the strategizing stuff, ofc Ryuen will not leave since he's so important, but Kushida is still a threat (as shown from her brief appearance this episode...for some reason she broke the 4th wall in my eyes). And finally the oh so painful rejection to Sato (she did NOT deserved it) and the realization that all this time Ayanokouji has succeeded making Kei totally dependent on him, but the question of them going to further lengths is something that he will keep in mind (I'll make it easy for ya boi...FALL IN LOVE). Lastly, Arisu once again threatening Ayanokouji leaving with us with that painful cliffhanger as we now wait for Season 3 (hope it's not another 5 years, don't be like the Gorillaz prior to The Now Now).

I will say despite the rocky mid part this season had, the show was still solid to me. I know I'm an anime only fan and there was just too much noise from the LN readers this time around, but nonetheless season was an 8/10 aight.
Sep 26, 2022 7:31 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
Pretty sweet finale, this. Well, except those last few seconds of Ayanokouji's monologue, a parallel to the first season's conclusion with Horikita. "Still trapped there." - I wonder when that'll all be unveiled. Gee, a pretty good cliffhanger for the next season though. She must've seen the state of Ryueen and is yet confident, that can only mean two things - either she's got a trump card waiting, or will just fail as miserably for overestimating herself. Regardless, I'm curious to see how that'll play out.

A double date, didn't think the show would have this. Karuizawa held herself decently, lol, and got rewarded in the end there with some private time. Most of which was a farce though, but that's for another day. Respect to Satou-san for taking active charge like that. Kushida to drop out soon, let's go! Her fake "Merry Christmas" wish was hilarious.

Anyway, this was a decent season. Episode 12 pretty much topped the show and season, and I'll stick with the 7/10 score largely because of that.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 26, 2022 7:37 AM
Jun 2022
At the end of all it wasn't that bad the adaption. I think that squeezing a masterpiece like the LN of 'Classroom of the Elite' in just 13 episodes is not suitable for the purpose nor easy.
But still, something (quite) decent has come out and I am pretty satisfied with the second season, though its animation could only beat the one of 'Isekai Uncle', lol.
Waiting for the 3rd season next year.

Overall rating: 8.75/10
This episode: 7.2/10
Sep 26, 2022 7:38 AM

Oct 2015
I wonder how people feel about Arisu popping out of nowhere, don't make her a stalker
Sep 26, 2022 7:40 AM
May 2022
Season ended on a really good note solid episode. Really hope season 3 can be better as it has massive potential but still amazing!!! Can’t wait for the next time we see our boy.
Sep 26, 2022 7:45 AM

Feb 2014
Kiyopon making tools outta everyone now. Ryuboy did a complete 180.

That confidence is hype.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 26, 2022 7:46 AM
Jul 2016
MASTERPIECE ANIME !
Sep 26, 2022 7:48 AM

Jun 2016
ayanokoji VA and his character is perfectly fit !!!

Season 3 on Summer Lets goooo !!!

8/10
Sep 26, 2022 7:48 AM
Dec 2021
Amazing! I love Ayanokoji so much!! So Hot and sexy, I want to get smashed by him!!!!
Sep 26, 2022 7:49 AM
Mar 2017
teofilusSW said:
MGrid said:
Why did they make Kiyo edgier? Especially that last monologue. Also, what do you mean pawn lol? He himself admitted that Karuizawa's usefulness is secondary. And they unironically became partners in V7.5. But the anime Kiyo somehow missed all that development? They completely butchered the volume.

Edginess is Studio Hibari/Lerche's specialty, and already many titles that they hold to be very edgy.

They truly outdid themselves this time. Instead of this:

"Let's go back, shall we?" -Yes. I started walking. And then, with a slight delay, Kei started walking too. In this first year, going back to see the one who brings me closer to him may be Kei, who is behind me. This is something Kei probably feels as well. Before I knew it, she became an essential existence for me. Calling it friendship, I might be being rude to Kei, but… …that is, from now on, if I can aim for Class A and sever my connection with the student council, then we can be friends… …no, I feel like it could transform into something beyond that.

You get the edgy pawn talk. Great job butchering Kiyo's character lerche.
Sep 26, 2022 7:49 AM

Feb 2021
KFlare said:

The talk between Arisu and Ayanokouji actually happens at the end of volume 5, but that scene where Ayanokouji and Kei are walking back happens in chapter 5 volume 7.5

So techinically you can start with volume 7.5 chapter 6, though I would rather just start volume 7.5 from the beginning,

arnav_joshi said:

Can anybody help me where i should start Manga/LN after S2
The anime ended on chapter 5 volume 7.5, so if you want to continue from that point, it's chapter 6 vol. 7.5
Sep 26, 2022 7:52 AM
Jul 2015
Im not a manga reader, but it was a blast. I did not seen season 1 before session 2 had started, and brige watched up to 02 e4 before weekly. -It’s was okay. Exciting some parts were some dumb. But overall I like it. Hope S3 doesn’t need 5 years in making:) 8/10
Sep 26, 2022 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Disappointing season for me because is not even close to S1 quality especially the first half that is mediocre. Second half of the season is better and the good episodes are Kushida backstory and Ryuen fight the rest are just ok
7/10
Sep 26, 2022 7:53 AM
Kouhai
Aug 2021
I don't like this adaption at all, there is just too many problem to talk about, the lot of important things that has been cut off, the low budget 2010s computer animation, the trash and nearly dead sidecast, the insane pasing of the story and how fucked up everything goes. But now lets just talk about this episode, yeah this was a 7.5 volume 172 fully writed A3 pages, in 21 fucking minute, you just need the compare the two and that's already tells you how INSANELY rushed this episode was. Left out a lot of important side character conversation and let's not talk about that last scene of this season. They just tried it soo fucking hard to give a reason to not drop this shit after 2 season and go for LN, and not talk about how they changed the order of the scenes.

Insanely disappointed about everything, what a waste of huge potential.
This season was max 4/10, not more but could be less.
Could be great if they fixed all the issue of this adaption.

Episode rating: 1/10
Sep 26, 2022 7:54 AM
Mar 2021
Good Episode A bit rushed ,end scene with Arisu looks good πŸ”₯ looking forward to S3

Jan 2017
"It's not that I can't smile, but I've judged you unworthy of smiling for."

I still can't get over it omg
Jun 2021
My God, this season is so good
Can't wait for 3rd Season.

Apr 2020
decent end
although lerche did his best to adapt the LNS given time constrains and episode length
dont blame lerche here kadokawa is the one at fault
Sep 26, 2022 7:55 AM
Sep 26, 2022 7:56 AM
Jul 2022
hgvjjfghjngfhmkghnhdzfnhvjjhdzfgchyn
Sep 26, 2022 7:58 AM
Mar 2022
Softhenic03 said:
The art of cramming a whole volume in a single episode, I bet no one can master it the way Lerche has. So volume 7.5 in a speedrun version for you all.

They started with the date part, double date part with Satou proposing the offer and Karuizawa, even while hesitating a bit, accepted. Though she’s going through a whole lot of conflicting emotions herself lol. The guy who used you all along, had you bullied not once but twice, and is still planning to keep you by his side given how “valuable” you are.. can’t help but fall for that guy, right? Because yeah love is twisted.

They even crammed the Horikita conversation and the Ryuuen one too, haha who’s even surprised. Though one thing to take, class D will be the new class C next semester. Means next season.

Satou got rejection and Karuizawa.. some cold tablets and of course acceptance. Sakanayagi cliffhanger to end this season, though it should’ve been there after the sports festival arc.. and that’s it.

Though when all is said and done, the season was just average at best. Sloppy animation, a whole lot of content cut and.. can write a bit more but okay, people have already whined a lot. One can hope season 3 to be a bit better but yeah one can only hope.

Based take right here
Sep 26, 2022 8:00 AM
Apr 2022
Awesome season, can't wait for the third season. Love the characters and story. Mad respect to the writers and animators
Sep 26, 2022 8:01 AM
Mar 2022
snowwolf163 said:
You know shit is fire when a cripple walking gives you chills
Arisu is such a boss! I love her so much!
Other events got rushed, but it's ok, I didn't expect much to begin with. But even with a rushed episode like this, I still enjoy it so much!
I can't wait for season 3 next year!

Glad to see the main antagonist of half the first year being introduced at the end of season 2 in a season finale post credit scene!!! Other than the dragon boy altercation where we I guess can put a name to a face, Arisu isn’t introduced at all and they’ll have a hard time making viewers invested in her in season three.
Sep 26, 2022 8:10 AM

Jul 2021
INSANE AF. Can't wait for season 3
Sep 26, 2022 8:11 AM
Aug 2022
I actually liked the animation is this ep overall the ep was good and looking forward to S3
Sep 26, 2022 8:12 AM
Mar 2015
Ok I kinda see how this show is going. A bit like the anime Oregairu. We'll just wait to see when Ayanokishi will change his personality but I really thought he likes Karuisawa
Sep 26, 2022 8:12 AM
Aug 2021
Kei episode indeed
Sep 26, 2022 8:16 AM
Jan 2020
completely hyped for s3, Arisu scene was great and the episode somehow was beautiful.
Sep 26, 2022 8:16 AM

Feb 2022
Can't wait for the season 3πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Sep 26, 2022 8:18 AM
Sep 2022
Good πŸ‘
that's all
not gonna write a paragraph about itπŸ™„
Sep 26, 2022 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
Objectively this season (in terms of adapting the source material) is a total disaster, I can't really understand why are people happy with this result.
Sep 26, 2022 8:19 AM
Sep 2022
Dzrake said:
Not as interesting as First season

are you sure what you are talking about?
s1 was mostly boring
s2 is definitely more interesting and focuses more on the good stuffs
Sep 26, 2022 8:21 AM
Oct 2021
While the first part of this season felt a bit sluggish and certain parts felt like it went too fast or was not as exciting. It is then in the second part of this season where the story takes a turn and doesn't stop from being exciting and thrilling. The lose ends we had in the first part of the season come together and characters with their motives fall in their respective place.

Ayanokoji obviously stole the show, but Karuizawa has also seen major progression. This season started out as a 6 but the second half surely took it to an 8!

Season 3 is already announced and because of this awesome season I am already looking forward to season 3. To be honest, this season did a better job in making me excited for the next season than season 1 did.
Sep 26, 2022 8:21 AM
Apr 2021
too good! man really great
Sep 26, 2022 8:22 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't think we would be getting a romantic episode lol but Ayanokouji is still doing his thing. RIP Karuizawa but I'm really looking forward to his change or growth in the future.

Finally, someone who knows our MC's background presents herself to him as a foe. I can't wait to see what her role will be.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 26, 2022 8:24 AM
Feb 2016
Pretty funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Sep 26, 2022 8:27 AM
Jul 2020
its fine i guess, just thought it could have been more for the final episode but eh. hope season 3 is better though cuz season 2 was fine but the ending is a bit meh
You'll Never Walk Alone #YNWA
Sep 26, 2022 8:29 AM
Aug 2022
Stark700 said:
Ah, Kei owes Ayanokouji big time although I have to admit that she's taking this well after being attacked and bullied so much in these recent episodes.

Mayo also asked him on a date because you know, he impressed her so much. Seems like this finale took place around Christimas time. Compared to some of the other episodes, his one was chill without as much as drama. I guess they wanted to end this 2nd season on lighter terms and I thought the episode is kinda cute.

Looking forward to season 3.

they skipped major events such as his birthday
they mentioned it tho but didn't show the day of the birthday and wat happened on it
Sep 26, 2022 8:30 AM
Aug 2022
Stark700 said:
Ah, Kei owes Ayanokouji big time although I have to admit that she's taking this well after being attacked and bullied so much in these recent episodes.

Mayo also asked him on a date because you know, he impressed her so much. Seems like this finale took place around Christimas time. Compared to some of the other episodes, his one was chill without as much as drama. I guess they wanted to end this 2nd season on lighter terms and I thought the episode is kinda cute.

Looking forward to season 3.

they skipped major events such as his birthday
they mentioned it tho but didn't show the day of the birthday and wat happened on it
Sep 26, 2022 8:30 AM
Jan 2022
Man the MC is so cringe. Just a straight up jerk. Not deeming someone worthy of a smile, really. I don't understand all the stans, the character is 2d and wholly unlikable. Can't help but think that this show would be so much better if the MC had a shred of emotion or growth.
Sep 26, 2022 8:32 AM
Mar 2022
Loved It This Season Was Just πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
But I Do Felt Bad For Kei Karuizawa Really In The End Of The Final Episode πŸ₯Ί.....She Deserves More Than Just Being Treated As A Pawn.....
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

258 by HeyYoo091 »»
Sep 15, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

843 by FK_Mahziyar »»
Sep 9, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

283 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Sep 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

273 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Aug 27, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

245 by Ammar1030 »»
Aug 22, 6:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.