Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 1, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2012
Hello~ I'm awake again lol. I've got a free day today so i'm here to chat with you all for a couple hours ^_^

What's everyone up to today?
Club Aerosol
May 1, 2017 7:38 AM

Jun 2016
Wasting my resting day away on Discord, hah.
Had tons of intense breaking sessions last week, so I gave myself a day just for relaxing.
May 1, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2012
You do b-boying? nice! I have a friend who's always break-dancing any time he gets the chance. I worry for his arms lol ^^;
Do you do it as a hobby or professionally? :0
Club Aerosol
May 1, 2017 8:17 AM

Jun 2016
I wouldn't say professionally, since I don't make money doing it. But it's more of a passion/lifestyle than anything, y'know, interacting with the community, going to jams, competing, that sort of stuff. If competing is what you mean by professional, then I kinda am I suppose.
Erg_OrgyMay 1, 2017 8:21 AM
May 1, 2017 8:29 AM

Aug 2011
How is everyone ^-^
May 1, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2012
Erg_Orgy said:
I wouldn't say professionally, since I don't make money doing it. But it's more of a passion/lifestyle than anything, y'know, interacting with the community, going to jams, competing, that sort of stuff. If competing is what you mean by professional, then I kinda am I suppose.

Competitions is what I meant! Whoa that's pretty cool! I used to watch a lot of people b-boying in london back when they had the space to do so, but it closed down unfortunately :/ It's nice to see people here with hobbies other than anime xD
Club Aerosol
May 1, 2017 11:08 AM

Jun 2016
minaeshi said:
Erg_Orgy said:

Competitions is what I meant! Whoa that's pretty cool! I used to watch a lot of people b-boying in london back when they had the space to do so, but it closed down unfortunately :/ It's nice to see people here with hobbies other than anime xD

Ooh, having practice spaces close down can be a real pain, thankfully the community here is not at risk at the moment.
Heh, yeah, some people have really interesting hobbies and whatnot here, makes for some good convos.
May 1, 2017 2:38 PM

Aug 2012
Tbh, break dancing is the best dance style ever. B-boying sounds like a lousy ripoff.
May 2, 2017 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
Rasheed said:
Tbh, break dancing is the best dance style ever. B-boying sounds like a lousy ripoff.

Listen here you lil dingus.
jk I get the joke.
May 2, 2017 2:31 PM
Nov 2016
O_O phew for a moment i thought a few fists were going to be thrown.
May 3, 2017 3:58 PM

Jan 2012

How is everyone? I just got home from work ^^;

Club Aerosol
May 4, 2017 3:37 AM

Apr 2017

meoooww~
May 4, 2017 3:55 AM

Aug 2014
May 4, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
Ardanaz said:
Doing purrrfect >:3
How are you guys?

Stressed out. I got exams next week and I'm doing everything but studying. You?
May 4, 2017 2:16 PM

Jan 2012
damn @Rasheed, when's your last exam?
lowkey glad i don't need to do exams anymore lol
Club Aerosol
May 4, 2017 2:23 PM

Aug 2012
minaeshi said:
damn @Rasheed, when's your last exam?
lowkey glad i don't need to do exams anymore lol

40 days from now, approximately.
May 4, 2017 2:40 PM

Aug 2014
Rasheed said:
Ardanaz said:
Doing purrrfect >:3
How are you guys?

Know the feel T_T
About the same, but I still have a month
May 4, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2012
Ardanaz said:
Rasheed said:

Know the feel T_T

What subjects are they for? Do you guys feel ready for it?
I don't have exams but i have a final major project thats due in next week, and our exhibition is a week after that, so stressful times all around ^^;
Club Aerosol
May 4, 2017 10:08 PM

Aug 2014
minaeshi said:
I don't have exams but i have a final major project thats due in next week, and our exhibition is a week after that, so stressful times all around ^^;

.Net programming and Gametechnology. Haven't even started studying yet T_T
May 4, 2017 11:49 PM

Aug 2012
minaeshi said:
Ardanaz said:

Know the feel T_T

Chemistry, Physics and Maths are my main problem. I have like 5 other subjects but for the last few months, I only studied the 3 mentioned above.
May 5, 2017 4:31 AM

Aug 2011
Good morning everyone ^-^
May 5, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2012
Ardanaz said:

Ooh that sounds interesting? what do you do with game technology? i would assume your looking at new ways to develop games but there's probably more to it ^^

Rasheed said:

Chemistry, Physics and Maths are my main problem. I have like 5 other subjects but for the last few months, I only studied the 3 mentioned above.

Ew those are all subjects that I struggled with :c
I hope you do well!

YourImoutoYuki said:

Hello! Have you gotten any sleep? :o
Club Aerosol
May 5, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2011
minaeshi said:
Ardanaz said:

Ooh that sounds interesting? what do you do with game technology? i would assume your looking at new ways to develop games but there's probably more to it ^^

Rasheed said:

Ew those are all subjects that I struggled with :c
I hope you do well!

YourImoutoYuki said:

Hello! Have you gotten any sleep? :o
Hello
minaeshi-oneechan ^-^ yes I got some sleep ^-^ 5 hours :D how about you ?
May 5, 2017 7:01 AM

Aug 2014
minaeshi said:

Naw, it's really boring. It's mainly very vague math on how game engines work and calculating shaders/lighting T_T
May 5, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2011
Hello xD how is everyone xD
May 6, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2012
YourImoutoYuki said:

Bad. My head's spinning like a merry go round. You?
May 6, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2012
@Rasheed, my head was like that a couple hours ago, i just went to bed bc i couldn't be bothered to deal with it plus it was 2am lol

Ardanaz said:

Naw, it's really boring. It's mainly very vague math on how game engines work and calculating shaders/lighting T_T

Oh gosh that sounds really..............it makes my head hurt again lmao, i feel like i would just brain fart throughout all my lessons and flunk the exam haha! Good luck!
Club Aerosol
May 6, 2017 10:51 AM

Aug 2011
Rasheed said:
YourImoutoYuki said:

Bad. My head's spinning like a merry go round. You?
Aww >.< sorry to hear about that. *rubs head gently*
May 6, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2012
minaeshi said:
i feel like i would just brain fart throughout all my lessons and flunk the exam haha! Good luck!

Actually, skipping class doesn't necessarily result in failing the said subject. There is nothing a lecturer can teach you that you can't teach yourself. Hold that thought in your head and you'll have no regrets sleeping through half the lectures. Well, that works for me, atleast.

@YourImoutoYuki Thank you, but I figure the dizziness is the product of me sporting those pesky spectacles.
May 6, 2017 11:07 AM

Aug 2011
Rasheed said:
minaeshi said:
i feel like i would just brain fart throughout all my lessons and flunk the exam haha! Good luck!

Actually, skipping class doesn't necessarily result in failing the said subject. There is nothing a lecturer can teach you that you can't teach yourself. Hold that thought in your head and you'll have no regrets sleeping through half the lectures. Well, that works for me, atleast.

@YourImoutoYuki Thank you, but I figure the dizziness is the product of me sporting those pesky spectacles.
>.< i still wanted to pat your head xD
May 6, 2017 11:07 AM

Aug 2014
minaeshi said:
@Rasheed, my head was like that a couple hours ago, i just went to bed bc i couldn't be bothered to deal with it plus it was 2am lol

Ardanaz said:

Oh gosh that sounds really..............it makes my head hurt again lmao, i feel like i would just brain fart throughout all my lessons and flunk the exam haha! Good luck!

I doubt I'll pass it though.
May 6, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2016
@Rasheed
Oof, I know that feel, I'm getting headaches left and right because of the constantly shifting weather here.
May 6, 2017 12:04 PM

Aug 2012
Erg_Orgy said:
@Rasheed
Oof, I know that feel, I'm getting headaches left and right because of the constantly shifting weather here.
I bet your weather doesn't beat ours. Here, it rains heavily for 2 mins then sky's clear. Rains abit for 5 mins an hour later, then sky's clear. Next day streets are flooded, no rain. What's constant here is the heat.

I wouldn't​say changing weather would be anyworse than a change in the refraction of light in your eye.
May 6, 2017 12:52 PM

Jun 2016
Rasheed said:
Erg_Orgy said:
@Rasheed
I bet your weather doesn't beat ours. Here, it rains heavily for 2 mins then sky's clear. Rains abit for 5 mins an hour later, then sky's clear. Next day streets are flooded, no rain. What's constant here is the heat.

I wouldn't​say changing weather would be anyworse than a change in the refraction of light in your eye.

Oh I remember having that when I first got glasses, I was like 9 I think.
May 6, 2017 2:17 PM

Aug 2012
Erg_Orgy said:
Rasheed said:

You wear this shit too? Hmm. Interesting. I've always wanted to vent my frustration to someone. Are u up for that?
May 6, 2017 2:31 PM

Jun 2016
Rasheed said:
Erg_Orgy said:

You wear this shit too? Hmm. Interesting. I've always wanted to vent my frustration to someone. Are u up for that?

Anytime! I love complaining about that kinda stuff lol.
May 6, 2017 9:54 PM

Aug 2011
@hana5963
@lilinaabyss

Imouto-chan keeps forgetting about the Lounge >.< tehe
May 6, 2017 9:59 PM

Mar 2016
Congratz @YourImoutoYuki , he is very good.
I also like to do my layout, I'm still cleaning my profile, but an hour is good XD

It's better to talk here. XD
May 6, 2017 10:02 PM

Mar 2016
@yourimoutoyuki
oh, that's ok, imouto-chan~
i forget a lot of things too

@lilinaabyss

wow, u guys can make layouts? i can't ><
i can make small things, like singular cards, but I can't make big things like layouts.
May 6, 2017 10:05 PM

Mar 2016
@hana5963 You just have to practice doing the things you like,
and putting into practice all the ideas that come into your mind,
doing this I can train several things, not just editing :D
May 6, 2017 10:10 PM

Aug 2011
lol ya i forget alot >.< i just been self taught layouts for about 2month and everyday i practice making gifs like this @hana5963 just keep practicing im getting better and more advance everyday. if you practice and learn everyday its fun xD

@LilinaAbyss is that photoshop you use? -_- i dont have it i use 2 softwars 1 is gimp and one is like photshop but cheaper called art rage 3 came with my tablet.

https://gyazo.com/d0f35c3f5fe9b9abfb48bc7d3033ab8b

May 6, 2017 10:16 PM

Mar 2016
@YourImoutoYuki
I am only using gimp, unfortunately my PS did not work on windows 10, since when I changed the system I had to learn to use only the gimp.
May 6, 2017 10:17 PM

Aug 2011
LilinaAbyss said:
@YourImoutoYuki
I am only using gimp, unfortunately my PS did not work on windows 10, since when I changed the system I had to learn to use only the gimp.
I fine gimp is really good, at first i didnt like it but once you learn alot from it you can make almost as good as photoshop pictures. Plus its free lol xD i plan on buying photoshop tho because i like to make better more advance editing software.
May 6, 2017 10:25 PM

Mar 2016
@YourImoutoYuki
For me the only problem with gimp is that many images lose quality when you save, and I'm also much more accustomed to PS than gimp

May 6, 2017 10:28 PM

Aug 2011
LilinaAbyss said:
@YourImoutoYuki
For me the only problem with gimp is that many images lose quality when you save, and I'm also much more accustomed to PS than gimp

did you buy photoshop ? and i agree it does go down :(
May 6, 2017 10:33 PM

Mar 2016
@lilinaabyss
wow, that's some solid advice

@yourimoutoyuki

I'm working on a new forum layout rn so replies might be a little late~
May 6, 2017 10:37 PM

Aug 2011
hana5963 said:
@lilinaabyss
wow, that's some solid advice

@yourimoutoyuki

I'm working on a new forum layout rn so replies might be a little late~
ooo i cant wait to see :D
May 6, 2017 10:46 PM

Mar 2016
@yourimoutoyuki @hana5963
Yeah, XD
Yes I bought it, but it did not work on win10,
I think you have to buy another version. I still have to see this better.

I also want to see it, let me know when you finish.
It took me a while to answer because I was answering a question
about which were my favorite anime for this season and the ones I did not like

May 6, 2017 10:48 PM

Mar 2016
And my answer was...

Well, I really like all kinds of anime, but mostly comedy and romance.
My favorites for this season:
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku,
Quan Zhi Gao Shou,
Tsuki ga Kirei,
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?,
Clockwork Planet (Because I'm following the manga)
Renai Boukun

Least favorites:
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (They are practically repeating the story, even though it is only from another point of view)
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Berserk (2017) (Honestly, I hate 3D anime)
Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... (Annoying story, easy woman)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ☾ GAME ☽ Count to 18 before the Asteroid strikes! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - May 8, 2017

2360 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 4, 2023 9:16 AM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ STAFF RECRUITMENT - All positions!! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Apr 17, 2017

34 by removed-user »»
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ Birthday Party Sign Up! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Sep 1, 2017

23 by B_gione »»
Aug 3, 2019 3:49 AM

» ☾ GAME ☽ ● Elimination Game! ● ( 1 2 3 )

minaeshi - Apr 25, 2017

105 by minaeshit »»
Aug 2, 2019 3:56 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾Official Member Cards☽ ◯ ●

meraki_yugen - Dec 2, 2017

38 by minaeshit »»
Aug 1, 2019 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.