Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 24, 2017 8:48 PM
Nov 2016
@vanessadamota00 heyyaa thanks for introducing yourself here ^^ hope you enjoy your stay here, dw about being shy some of us are the same as well (aka me D:), dayyummm hellsing being one of your first animus, same thing happened for me as well with hellsing ultimate had to re-watch it after finishing it <3

@ElleGrace o/ eyyoo warm welcomes hope you have a wonderful stay hereee, you still play the piano? maaan i stopped playing it long time back, wish i didn't stop, since there's so many songs id like to play especially ones from animus, glassy skies from tokyo ghoul A in particular tho i heard its hard q_q take me back in time.

@Bahiya bonjour! ^^ j'espere vous jouissez dans le club (i tried Dx i know im bad at it but thats what i could make up from memory) ,had a hard time in physics back in high school >_<, still find it hard till now. :O colorful hair!! ive always wanted to dye my hair but im scared of bleaching it first :s, also is shinsekai yori scary? since its under the horror genre had to put it on hold cuz i didn't find anything that spooked me :L unless i shouldn't be watching it for spooks
Leandr980May 24, 2017 8:52 PM
May 25, 2017 1:31 AM
Feb 2014
Cool club you have here.

Hey guys :D names Ryu.

I'm 20yo lives anywhere around SEA. during winter on Japan. Just recently opened my MAL account since I've been long gone from participating from online forums. I've decided to open my MAL again and just happened to stumble upon here.

My favorite Anime genres are Sci-Fi and Slice of life.

Aaaand I'm also a programmer/writer
If anyone's interested, I have a blog https://animeathena.wordpress.com/ you can write reviews, stuff about anime, and etc. (as long as it's about Japan). Just ask me I'll give you an author account (Just don't post full on negative rants or anything full NSFW [Ecchi is ok] ), though I'll still review the article before publishing.

I'm also up for creating a Game (Visual Novel or Platformer) me as the programmer (in C#, Unity3D). I've been trying to create one but I have no artist (I can use Photoshop very well but fail on drawing :( ).

May 25, 2017 6:28 AM

Nov 2016
G'day or Hello my name is Lachlan but most people call me Loch and I'm 17.

If you haven't figured it out yet I'm from Australia and I live in the South West of
Sydney.

Currently i'm in my last year of high school (HSC sucks).

Back when I was younger I use to watch One Piece, But then when I first started high school I got into manga where I started to love One Piece again (I stopped after a couple months) It wasn't until last year that I started watching anime and reading a little bit of manga again.

My favourite anime...Damn that's hard, I'd have to say currently my favourite is Boku no hero academia.

I mostly love rock and punk rock music and a whole bunch of emo songs (Greenday, PANIC! at the disco, etc).

Other then anime and manga I'm a gamer.

I have 3 big goals to set for my life:
1. Open up my own cafe/bar
2. Move in with my 2 best mates
3. Try not cry at the end of Assassination Classroom (Always gets me -.-)

I have way to many random facts but I'll end it with that I have 3 dogs (can't live without them)

Nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends :)

Jun 5, 2017 2:42 PM

Oct 2014
Hey guys I'm Fraz.. I'm 19 years old and from Pakistan...

Studying to become a lawyer but also a anime fan..

Thanks for welcoming me hope we all will get along :)
Jun 8, 2017 5:07 AM

May 2017
Hello everybody ~ I'm nguyenafobjulie (Call me Julie if you want :D). I'm 14 years old and I live in Vietnam. I'm a secondary school student.

My first anime/manga was Doraemon. I've loved anime/manga since then :) I'm now a fan of OreGairu too. My other hobbies are reading books and listening to music. My favourite music genres are Pop, Dance and Country, especially US-UK music and Japanese music. Badminton is my favourite sport.

Random fact about me: I'm a bit shy :(

~ Thanks for reading!
P/S: Sorry if my English bothers you.
Jun 8, 2017 12:40 PM
Mar 2015
Hey there @nguyenafobjulie o/

Hmm I'm curious, is "nguyenafob" a Vietnamese word? Or am I just overthinking this? xD

Speaking of OreGairu, I still need to watch its second season. What books do you usually read Julie? I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi or fantasy novel to be honest. Oh me and my younger sibling used to play badminton together! Looking back though, I'm sorta ashamed of my gameplay; like whenever we had a match, I'd immediately hit the shuttlecock straight to the ground instead of keeping it up in the air for a while(。-_-。)

You said:

Aww don't worry about it, I think most people (including me) are shy; here's to hoping you'll feel at home with our club and make friends.
Jun 8, 2017 7:44 PM

May 2017
Reverie said:
Hey there @nguyenafobjulie o/

Hmm I'm curious, is "nguyenafob" a Vietnamese word? Or am I just overthinking this? xD

Speaking of OreGairu, I still need to watch its second season. What books do you usually read Julie? I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi or fantasy novel to be honest. Oh me and my younger sibling used to play badminton together! Looking back though, I'm sorta ashamed of my gameplay; like whenever we had a match, I'd immediately hit the shuttlecock straight to the ground instead of keeping it up in the air for a while(。-_-。)
You said:

Aww don't worry about it, I think most people (including me) are shy; here's to hoping you'll feel at home with our club and make friends.

No @Reverie, just nguyen ^^. It can be a surname, first name, or an adjective. AFOB is an acronym (I might not talk about it).
I usually read comics, literature and fiction books. My favourite novel is The Friends (Natsu no Niwa) by Kazumi Yumoto. It's a very good book to read in this summer. Ahh, I don't usually play badminton because nobody has free time (=.=) so I play it by myself T^T

Hmm, my friends and my family don't think so. They always say that I'm too awkward and 'gentle'. BTW, thanks for your encouragement. ^^
nguyenafobjulieJun 8, 2017 7:49 PM
Aug 1, 2017 2:14 PM
Apr 2015
hi !!

your name (username or whatever name you're cool with everyone calling you) : Astia
age, where you live, and pronouns, if you want to : 19 y.o, from Europe
what you're currently doing in life (student, job, freelance?) : college student in japanese language & culture
first anime/manga you watched/read : fruits basket ; u ; ♡
favorite anime and manga : fav anime is madoka magica, fav manga is sukitte ii na yo
type of music you're into with some artists as examples~ : love jazz/funk and classical, but sometimes pop music
other hobbies you may have unrelated to anime/manga and music : astronomy, gardening, litterature, ufology, playing piano
future goals, dreams, and aspirations : be a good person, a model of wisdom
a random fact(s) about yourself : I love poetry and can speak with you about all the french poets !
a question for the user below you : what super power do you want to have ?!

Aug 4, 2017 3:29 AM
Feb 2015
Hello! I was planning to do this awhile ago, but I keep on forgetting to do so. ;;
(To answer the question above me, I would love to have the ability to teleport!)

- -

Your Name (username or whatever name you're cool with everyone calling you)
- Please call me, Cy!
Age, Where you live, and Pronouns, if you want to.
- I am currently eighteen right now and as for pronouns, they/them please.
What you're currently doing in life (student, job, freelance?)
- I will be going to college soon majoring in Interactive Media Design!
First Anime/Manga you watched/read
- Mmm, I would say Inuyasha was the first anime I've ever watched (tbh, it's still one of my favorite animes) and as for manga, I am not quite sure.
Favorite Anime and Manga
- For anime, I am not exactly sure.
- For manga, I would say, Hirunaka no Ryuusei!
Type of music you're into with some Artists as examples~
- I am into almost any type of music! An artist I've been listening to is, Blackbear.
Other hobbies you may have unrelated to Anime/Manga and Music
- Drawing, graphic design, and playing video games!
Future goals, dreams, and aspirations
- I would love to work for a video company, not exactly sure what position, but I will be figuring that out soon.
A random fact(s) about yourself
- I love love rabbits, even though I've never had one as a pet. ;;
A question for the user below you
- Why do you like watching animes or reading mangas?
al-lur-ingOct 13, 2017 8:56 PM
Aug 24, 2017 8:09 AM

Jan 2016
● Your Name (username or whatever name you're cool with everyone calling you)
Hai Hai ! My name is FamousWolfMoon, but please, feel free to call me Bunny or BunBun ! :3
● Age, Where you live, and Pronouns, if you want to. c:
I'm 19y and I live in France !
● What you're currently doing in life (student, job, freelance?)
I'm actually working as a designer in a tattoo shop ^3^, I've studied languages and art~
● First Anime/Manga you watched/read
Anime : Sailor Moon<3
Manga : One Piece if my memory is good !

● Favorite Anime and Manga
Anime: Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sailor Moon, Little Witch Academia, Evangelion,..
Manga: Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chihayafuru,..

● Type of music you're into with some Artists as examples~
I listen to Kpop most of the time ! But I also like Jpop, and Vocaloid cover ! Actually addicted to Reol and Kradness o/
● Other hobbies you may have unrelated to Anime/Manga and Music
Well... Drawing, Litterature and video games :o
● Future goals, dreams, and aspirations
Hmmm... I'd love to lear Japanese and Korean and travel arounf the world~
● A random fact(s) about yourself
I can say I love you in 10 different languages... It's no use. XD
● A question for the user below you ^^
What is you favorite book ? (out of manga and light novels)

"- Why do you like watching animes or reading mangas?"
Hmmm good question... I don't really know ! :O I watch anime and read manga since my childhood I kind of grow up with that ^^

Aug 24, 2017 11:21 PM

Oct 2015
● My username is FRamzy as you can see, but you guys can call me whatever you want as long as it is a nice name :)
● I'm 18 years old, I born and live in Indonesia so please forgive my bad english (*/_\)
● I'm a college student <( ̄︶ ̄)>
● My first anime is pretty normal I guess, it is Naruto and DBZ, but what got me into anime is Mashiro Iro Symphony and GJ-Club
● My favorite anime is The monogatari series and Gintama.
● I'm basically open to a lot of music genre but if I have to say I prefer J-Rock and my favorite band is ONE OK ROCK ٩(◕‿◕)۶
● Other hobbies : Listening to music, football, and drums.
● My future goals is to travel around the world with the one that I care most (っ˘ω˘ς )
● A random facts about me : I'm INFP, I'm a very shy person irl, I hate math, I like to drink coffee.

What is you favorite book ? (out of manga and light novels)

I don't read a lot of light novel so I'm just going to say my favorite manga and that is Horimiya and Grand Blue
FRamzyAug 25, 2017 2:06 AM

Click the spinning
ghost for delivery (~‾▽‾)~
Aug 25, 2017 1:08 AM

May 2017
Hey ! My name is Agualas, but you can call me Agualas x)
I'm 16 years old and I live in France !
I'm a college student
Anime : When I was very young, Naruto or DBZ, but a real anime on vostfr with my computer, it's Ayashi no Ceres :)
Manga : Hm I don't remember the first :/ Maybe Death Note
● Favorite Anime and Manga
Anime: Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Death Note ...
Manga: Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin, Detective Conan ...
I love Rock but I listen any type of music x)
Drawing, Talking, Videos Games
I don't know, maybe learn Japanese and travel around the world I think xD
My first name name mean alone ...
How have you discover Anime/Manga's universe ?

I'm lost in this crazy world. I'm a soul among so many other. Just a lonely ghost.

★ My profile
★ Cards Collection
Aug 25, 2017 2:26 AM

Nov 2016
Neisan is just another version of my real name, Nathan ^^
21 years old from Australia
Working in a hotel as a room attendant
When I was a young kid I was a huge fan of Pokemon. My first anime when I was older was probably Angel Beats or Fairytail ... I think.
My taste varies but I often return to hip hop/rap (especially Japanese). Check out BopAlloy
I'm learning Japanese. Use to be more into playing/making video games. Thinking of learning to draw. I dabble in programming.
Fluent in Japanese and live in Japan for at least a year. Making a living doing something I'm passionate about(not sure what that is yet :P) Become One punch man.
I have no sense of smell. Don't know what poop smells like.
What anime/manga universe would you want to live in?

"How have you discover Anime/Manga's universe ?"
Hard question. I think I just kind of stumbled upon it... somehow. I had heard of anime but it seemed a bit odd. I gave it a shot and I realised it was pretty cool. Think I was 17.
Aug 25, 2017 2:44 AM

Apr 2017

Name: Jennifer but most people call me Betsy :3
Country of origin: England :3
First Anime: Corpse Party: Tortured Souls :3
First Manga: Vampire Knight :3
Favourite Anime: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso|Kanon (2006)|Koe no Katachi :3
Favourite Manga: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu :3
Favourite Bands/Artists: Twenty One Pilots|Panic! at the Disco|Paramore|Coldplay|Eminem|Imagine Dragons|Bastille|Melanie Martinez :3
Hobbies: Drawing|Writing|Card making :3
Aspirations: To be an author of whom writes books that captivate peoples emotions, in other words, a '3D Author' :3
Facts about me: I love sad anime|I love to try new, creative things whilst I have the chance to|My music is so diverse that one song will be operatic and the next will be rock or alternative|I have an Albino Giant African Land Snail :3
A question for the user below you: Which anime death have you found to be the saddest?
@KurawariNeisan's question: "What anime/manga universe would you want to live in?"
Answer: Either Kanon (Everyone's so nice and it's supernatural, what more could you want?) or Assassination Classroom (Koro-sensei would be the best teacher ever!) :3

I can't wait to meet you all! :3
Aug 26, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2014

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turned 19 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
Aug 31, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
Hey! I'm so bad at these so I followed the questions haha

● Your Name:
- Calling me by my username is fine - Crow if you wanna shorten it ahah.
● Age, Where you live:
- 19, England
● What you're currently doing in life:
- Uni student
● First Anime: Death Note
● First Manga: Yona of the Dawn
● Favorite Anime and Manga:
- I like so many but erm probably FMAB, Seraph of the End and Yona of the Dawn for
anime. Song of the Long March, Yona of the Dawn and Kuragehime for Manga.
● Type of music you're into:
- I like a lot of genres but i mainly listen to rock/metal.
● Other hobbies you may have unrelated to Anime/Manga and Music:
- I love reading books on history, fantasy and historical fiction books are rad too.
● Future goals, dreams, and aspirations:
- To travel the globe
● A random fact(s) about yourself:
- I can never think of something for thing questions like this ahah
● A question for the user below you:
- If you could only watch one anime for the rest of your life what would it be?

^-^

Aug 31, 2017 5:40 PM

Aug 2011
● Hello everyone, nice to meet you! Well most people call me Yume, but it's up to you if you come up with some new nickname (I have many already lol)
● I'm 19 and I live somewhere in Europe, it's a bit complicated because I will go to college in another country but will still visit my hometown from time to time xD
● From October I'll be a college freshman and I'll be studying English and German.
● Jeez, that's a tough one! I am really not sure, but I'll say anime Dragon Ball and manga Negima.
● Gintama, everyone who has seen/read it can tell that from my username xD
● Hmm metal, rock and classical. But I also like some pop, jazz, EDM. I'm also a huge Visual Kei fan. As for the artists, well there is to many to count, but I'll mention some of my favorite Avatar, Pantera, Ghost, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Burzum, Sabaton, Helloween, Type O Negative, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Dir en Grey, D'espairsRay, The GazettE, Sadie, Versailles, X Japan, Luna Sea etc.
● Hmm well I love sleeping, playing video games, chatting, playing with animals, watching cartoons and TV series such as Game of Thrones :P
● Well idk, I don't have any I guess, but I'd like to find a job and move to Sweden.
● Hmm I'm pretty open-minded, an introvert, shy at times, but once you get to know me well you can tell I'm a really crazy, weird and funny :3 I'm also really short and I have a long red hair.
● Gintama for sure! Who is your biggest idol?

See ya around :D
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Sep 1, 2017 10:32 AM

Nov 2015
● Your Name: Call me Shira if you want or my full name...
● 23, France
● Searching for a Job
● First Anime was Death Note, the first manga was Rurouni Kenshin
● Favorite Anime and Manga: Get to much to choose but check my profil if you want some title...
● Type of music: J-Music (Wagakki Band, Nano, Hatsune Miku, (...)) I made a Youtube playlist if you want more band → J-Music Playlist ←
● Future goals, dreams, and aspirations: Learning Japanese to live in Japan cause it's just the best country for me (travel once)
Sep 2, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Hey everyone, my name's Krista (kree-stah but I suppose pronunciation doesn't matter all that much.)
I'm from the UK and am still a student. I don't get too fussy over pronouns but I'm female if you want to know.

I never watched Pokemon as a child, so my first anime was Black Butler, which a friend recommended to me. It's not one of my favourites, but it holds somewhat of a place in my heart. I haven't read that much manga yet but my first was Attack on Titan; I dropped it after a while because I was beginning to lose interest in the story.
My favourite anime is Magi and it's the same for manga. At this point most of my friends are hitting their heads against walls from how many times I've talked about the series.

I'm into pop punk music like Bowling For Soup and other (most likely cringe) bands. Some of my hobbies include writing, drawing and gaming. Basically anti-social things.

My dream is to be an author as I've always had a passion for creative writing. I think I would end up writing historical fiction as it combines my two favourite genres. Though if that fails, I wouldn't mind doing something related to editing, history or maths.
You've probably figured out by now that I'm a pretty big nerd.
Sep 2, 2017 6:08 AM

Dec 2012
● My name is Krists
● I am 19 years old living in Northern Europe, call me she or he, w/e unless you're sexist :^)
● I finished highschool, soon to be college student.
● My first anime was Naruto and manga Nana to Kaoru
● My favorite anime is Yojouhan Shinwai Takei and manga is 3 Gatsu no lion.
● I listen to everything, SuicideSheep channel is the best, I'm also into metal (not pussy type of metal but like heavier) EDM is cool too, Trap, or even Jazz, li-fo hip hop.
● My hobby is to play games and be a huge troll at them.
● I'm thinking of either finishing college real good and move in a different country or kms
● My right hand is a lot stronger than my left hand.
● Person below me can answer, is there anything they wouldn't want to admit in real life but are okay saying it in online?
Sep 2, 2017 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
temperamental said:
Hey everyone, my name's Krista (kree-stah but I suppose pronunciation doesn't matter all that much.)
I'm from the UK and am still a student. I don't get too fussy over pronouns but I'm female if you want to know.

I never watched Pokemon as a child, so my first anime was Black Butler, which a friend recommended to me. It's not one of my favourites, but it holds somewhat of a place in my heart. I haven't read that much manga yet but my first was Attack on Titan; I dropped it after a while because I was beginning to lose interest in the story.
My favourite anime is Magi and it's the same for manga. At this point most of my friends are hitting their heads against walls from how many times I've talked about the series.

I'm into pop punk music like Bowling For Soup and other (most likely cringe) bands. Some of my hobbies include writing, drawing and gaming. Basically anti-social things.

My dream is to be an author as I've always had a passion for creative writing. I think I would end up writing historical fiction as it combines my two favourite genres. Though if that fails, I wouldn't mind doing something related to editing, history or maths.

I love your name, do you want to be friends?
Sep 2, 2017 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
esgribunomirtlol said:
temperamental said:

I love your name, do you want to be friends?

Thanks, and sure! Our names are pretty similar, I really like yours too.
Jan 3, 2018 4:47 PM

Apr 2016
Name: Richard
What you're currently doing irl: Nothing much just playing games 24/7 and watching anime
Favourite Anime/Manga: Hmm I will say for rn I will go with psycho pass but you can find more of my fav anime on profile
Facts about Myself: I am chill and friendly. I am a very patient person. I love gaming.
Feb 14, 2018 7:18 PM

Apr 2017
hey hey

yukisama niconcico desu~ i come here because of ☾ SE Valentines Day Edition ☽ desu~
and @iAmTheCheese 's layout desu~ nice layout 12/10 :thumpup:

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

p/s im a MAL-Card-Collector desu~

✧⭐️✧⭐️✧
S l i p s ⭐️✧
C a r d D e l i v e r y ⭐️✧
✧⭐️✧⭐️✧✧⭐️✧⭐️✧

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ☾ GAME ☽ Count to 18 before the Asteroid strikes! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - May 8, 2017

2360 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 4, 2023 9:16 AM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ STAFF RECRUITMENT - All positions!! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Apr 17, 2017

34 by removed-user »»
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ The Lounge (General Chat) ☽ ◯● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - Apr 19, 2017

253 by LunaTheSimp »»
Aug 1, 2020 9:11 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ Birthday Party Sign Up! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Sep 1, 2017

23 by B_gione »»
Aug 3, 2019 3:49 AM

» ☾ GAME ☽ ● Elimination Game! ● ( 1 2 3 )

minaeshi - Apr 25, 2017

105 by minaeshit »»
Aug 2, 2019 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.