Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 15, 2015 11:30 PM

Jun 2011
EvianBubble said:
I don't really quite follow how they "deduced" that there the energy they detected was a fake signal, or the plan of the Oceania government at all

Insight from the novel, which is more elaborated on that
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 16, 2015 5:27 AM

Jun 2013
renaiyuusha said:
this anime was fuckin awesome with some social critics,
and so many mechanime-lovers hate dis anime, i don't know why,.. coz that's round-shape mecha isn't cool maybe? whatever

mecha = humanoid robot. that's usually what people have in their mind about mecha
bad english incoming
sorry for that
Nov 16, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
desetan said:
renaiyuusha said:
this anime was fuckin awesome with some social critics,
and so many mechanime-lovers hate dis anime, i don't know why,.. coz that's round-shape mecha isn't cool maybe? whatever
mecha = humanoid robot. that's usually what people have in their mind about mecha
as an engineer, those humanoid mecha is not realistic at all. this type of mecha is more practicable. thou i know that's anime is not about realistic or something, but still, people mindset is kinda contradict sometimes.

OT: i like the infodump and dialogue in this series, thou fanservice and joke sometime all overplace, kinda like rail wars versi 2.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 16, 2015 10:32 PM

Nov 2015
Kuma said:
desetan said:
as an engineer, those humanoid mecha is not realistic at all. this type of mecha is more practicable. thou i know that's anime is not about realistic or something, but still, people mindset is kinda contradict sometimes.

OT: i like the infodump and dialogue in this series, thou fanservice and joke sometime all overplace, kinda like rail wars versi 2.

You get bad reaction from classic mecha fans every time you introduce a more feasible and realistic version wich doesnt look cool to them or lord forbid mention that the traditional bipedal kind of machinery is highly impractical and very difficult if not downright impossible to build and operate even in peace times let alone in war.
Balance issues, high energy and fuel consumption, nightmarish maintenance, large frontal projection area, shot traps, plenty weak spots, presumably slow and bulky or clumsy movement, large heat and radar signature, high center of mass, difficult to control for pilot, expensive and difficult to develop, maintain and operate. Man it just keeps pilling up.

However thats not saying huge war machines like the objects are feasible either.
They are more plausible but still not very useful. Its a big fat target that needs constant maintenance and is also very expensive to make and operate. Objects remind me of the large war ships that used to rule the seas up to WW2 when they gradually became obsolete due to vulnerability to air attacks and submarines and aircraft carriers became the new queens of the sea. Bottom line is the weapons armed forces across the globe are using these days are most effective we can make with currently available technology.
But I guess jets and tanks are just not cool and flashy enough to appease anime audience.

Just a little perk, did you know that Russian design bureaus designate their tanks as Object XXX (Объект XXX as in Objekt XXX) with X being numbers?
Tom_KoskenNov 16, 2015 10:39 PM
Nov 17, 2015 2:13 AM

Jun 2011
Tom_Kosken said:
But I guess jets and tanks are just not cool and flashy enough to appease anime audience.
I agree. Although I think for example Gate from last season was pretty cool and the majority liked it. Somehow we need more Animes like it.

However, it is also really good to experience a nice change from time to time. After watching some Mecha shows you start to get tired of the usage of humanesque looking mechs. So something like in Heavy Object where they have obscure shapes and sizes, it is definately way more interesting.
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 19, 2015 9:09 AM
Sep 2010
Who the f*** writes this s*** this has some of the stupidest writing I've ever come across, it's painful to watch. The interrogation made no sense whatsoever, it's just horrifically bad writing.
They don't even try to explain why all the ''elites" are mostly girls at all.
The guys situation is completely unbelievable, they would quit not put up with this bulls***.
It's just getting from bad to worse I'm so tempted to dropping this and this would be my first time dropping anything.
4/10
Nov 19, 2015 10:42 AM
Mar 2014
stuy said:
Who the f*** writes this s*** this has some of the stupidest writing I've ever come across, it's painful to watch. The interrogation made no sense whatsoever, it's just horrifically bad writing.
The guys situation is completely unbelievable, they would quit not put up with this bulls***.
It's just getting from bad to worse I'm so tempted to dropping this and this would be my first time dropping anything.
4/10

'i didnt get this what terrible writing'
'wow there are girls in this such bullshit'
'omg this character doesnt act like i would'

4/10
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Nov 19, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2009
Pretty much the best episode by far - I loved this. So great to have so much information and good dialogue.
Nov 20, 2015 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
I don't see what level of feasibility or realism this series is supposed to convey with its pacing and wartime situations but the scantily-dressed, ridiculously endowed and alluring Frolaytia and stupid fanservice negates the "realistic" aspect of this show. In reality, a journalist would justify such actions and not feel a sliver of regret for shooting a civilian. A journalist instantaneously reverting from bring a prick to a crying, introspective fool is utter bullshit.
臭い-
Nov 20, 2015 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know how to feel about this anime tbh, it is kind of interesting but the fanservice that comes out of nowhere and the supposedly funny comedy that continuously fails to make me laugh are taking away a lot of my enjoyment. I heard it'll get better at or after the 8th episode when they move on to the second novel so I'm placing my hopes on that episode if it's not worth it then this anime is really not for me.
Nov 20, 2015 9:25 PM
Nov 2015
I didn't really like this episode that much.

Too much plot without comedy for my taste.

All the other episodes were fine so I hope next week the show is back to the way it has been.
Nov 25, 2015 6:43 AM

May 2013
Qwenthur and Havia carry this show so much.And yeah,ready for the punishment in the next ep LennyFace.jpg
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Nov 28, 2015 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
The military big-wigs are incompetent on purpose in order to incite war. At least there is some justification for our two heroes being the smartest people in the world.
Dec 1, 2015 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that I liked more than usual, the reason is simple, this time there are less nonsense and fanservice shrinks to only dialogues in the final. Drawings also have no burrs and are quite good as quality, to crown it all, there is the entry of a new character.
Dec 10, 2015 12:17 AM

Dec 2012
Frolaytia had Rikiya shaking in his boots. Off to take on another Metal Gear.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 21, 2015 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
The leader guy is planning wars :O

armpits >> foot soles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bibimbapski said:
I don't see what level of feasibility or realism this series is supposed to convey with its pacing and wartime situations but the scantily-dressed, ridiculously endowed and alluring Frolaytia and stupid fanservice negates the "realistic" aspect of this show.

"I don't like hot women, boo hoo hoo"
and the object pilots suits are especially made for riding, I guess you would ride one in a spacesuit then.
Dec 29, 2015 8:53 AM
May 2015
stuy said:
4/10
Interrogation made no sense?! Hahaha your comment is so fucking stupid. Have you seen how interrogation works in real life because Heavy Object got it right. Not perfect but it's good enough. Seriously, drop it already..No one gives a shit about your sad life story.

Wow....this was an unexpected surprise..The fanservice was almost non-existant, Hell, even the commercial transition screen did not have fanservice. It's just Mellinda sitting down. The action was also great and the cliffhanger makes me want to watch the next episode so bad. Hope next week's episode is as great as this episode.
jc9622Dec 29, 2015 8:58 AM

Jan 7, 2016 5:34 AM
May 2014
Kuma said:
desetan said:

They actually made reference to the lack of feasbility of humanoid mechas in a previous episode.

Really liking this series so far.
Feb 7, 2016 4:22 PM

Jan 2015
Rather be stomped on then having someone's armpits all up in my face :X
May 9, 2016 5:50 AM

May 2012
Decent episode, let's see what's next!
Dec 4, 2016 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
OP Animation: 3.5/5

I'm into armpit, LOL!!

3.2/5
Jan 19, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2015
Havia just wants to get stomped by Frolaytia's feet lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 11, 2017 9:43 PM

Nov 2010
OH HO HO

The boys are so cute in bringing the Princess up in her morale.

Photographer guy goes too far, of course.

Havia's influence on the "innocent" Qwenthur. HAHA. Look at all that he said to Frolaytia. My goodness.
Jul 10, 2017 12:25 AM
Apr 2015
weewah said:
Did... did they just summarize the entire plot of fate zero in a few minutes? Kiritsugu's VA getting his justice crushed and all...

Lol, my thoughts exactly!
Jul 22, 2017 10:45 PM

Aug 2013
I regret ignoring this title 1.5 years ago, this is much better than I thought

Qwenthur is such a good MC, their interactions with Floyatia is always funny and poor Milinda with her little crush lol only Havia realized
Sep 8, 2019 10:44 AM

Apr 2013
So instead of simply telling their superior about the danger and letting them handle it, they have to let a potential threat go away armed and put pressure on everyone in this mission. That is quite retarded. But the only thing I really wanna know is: When will Frolaytia finally step on them "really good"? :>
Dec 2, 2021 5:34 PM

May 2008
I really like this anime but they talk so fast! It's hard to keep up with the sub
Jul 3, 2023 9:38 AM

Nov 2010
Qwenthur also has an armpit fetish. Nice! I would love to taste Frolaytia's salty & sour armpits! It must be so swampy at that point from all the tension. I also like the purple nail polish she uses. Her hands are so sexy I want to suck on them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.