Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2018 5:54 AM

Jul 2015
It was a good watch although sadly the drama at the end felt too random and dragged it down, I still enjoy the interactions of the two MCs and the art style was absurdly appealing (it gave me hard Sakura Trick vibes and I got it right, same director!)

Nov 2, 2018 3:44 PM

Oct 2015
I loved the animation except when they perform. I guess they have four months together since Haru is leaving, so this was for fun not for success for the both of them.

It was kinda of a useless story, but they had to with less than 25mins. Anyway it was good but rushed, the characters didn't stick out for me.

5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 13, 2020 8:29 PM

Mar 2016
A bit shame to the people that view this masterpiece with just story/art wise.

I'd rather view this on different iew.Music, because the title suggested itself
for it.
When the vocal is annoying or me, but the music composition is god tier lmao. You maybe didnt really hear that because its overshadowed by the vocal or dialougue.
Anyways good job Taishi. One of my favourite composer out there

Dec 13, 2020 10:20 AM

Jan 2019
There we some really beautiful backgrounds, but nothing else was even notable, let alone enjoyable.
May 30, 2021 6:39 AM

Feb 2020
What a lovely episode.

Haru was so cute. Yeah, I admit she can be a nuisance, but personally I like her type of vivid and energetic characters.

The interactions between her and Rei were so hilarious.

I also liked the songs. They were nice and catchy. :)

SerafosDec 9, 2023 4:29 AM
Sep 16, 2021 2:36 PM

Nov 2013
Haru takes being energetic to the next level. She was a major pain in the ass and deserved that kick at the end.

Otherwise it was a decent watch.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Preview Images

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2015

2 by Protagony »»
Feb 25, 2015 3:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.