Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Nov 21, 2010 8:21 PM

Dec 2008
*looks over as i am taking off the fang regalia*
hello there
Nov 21, 2010 8:24 PM
Oct 2010
Hey I think i found my own road the storm road * stares at you* so you change ragilia everytime right * gets in a falling postion* get ready to see my speed *before i fall i appear behind you looking up at the sky* its perfect
Nov 21, 2010 8:33 PM

Dec 2008
*i put the fang in my bag then move my hands so fast that wat i take out of my bag and put on cant be seen*
i wear the other in my possession from time to time
Nov 21, 2010 8:37 PM
Oct 2010
*storm riders appear*
storm rider: Yo give me your regilla
me: bring it punk
storm rider: *throws hi leg at my face and trys to trip me
me:*goes under the kick and uses my feet to kick his head upwards* these are not meant for fighting there ment for riding! *kicks him in the stomach and face and then trips him onto his butt and his friends ride away* GET BACK HERE
deviousboy2Nov 21, 2010 8:40 PM
Nov 21, 2010 8:46 PM

Dec 2008
*i smile and take off passing both u and them then pulls down my cloak hood*
those that misuse trecks will meet there end in the sleeping forest

SOUL DESTRUCTION 2500
* i spins and jump nailing all the riders and making go down with no marks on their bodies as their trecks shatter into pieces*

i spared ur lives but ur legs will never be able to use trecks again

*one of the riders tries to get up but falls back down*
Nov 21, 2010 8:50 PM
Oct 2010
*rides off and i go pastt Viper and i run down the wal someone hits me on the head kicking me and i try to kick him but i cant and he knocks me out leaving my body on the flor i can use my legs but im bloody on the ground with cuts on my body* HELP Someoone *shouts to get someone then passes out*
Nov 21, 2010 8:53 PM
Oct 2010
*wakes up on the ground and tries to stand* Crap my side hurts *walks toward another wall with my at's on* who could have jumped me i didnt even do nothing *rides toward another wall seeing viper again* how come i keep seeing you *blood drips from my injuryed body parts* Ah *holds it*
Nov 21, 2010 8:54 PM

Dec 2008
*i pull out my phonee and call for an ambulance to pick u up*
Nov 21, 2010 8:58 PM
Oct 2010
*waits for them to come looking at the sky* hheh the wind is perfect it feels like i could form a tornadeo with it *wings appear from me with wind circling it*
Nov 22, 2010 11:33 AM
Oct 2010
*passes out and feels like im being carried into the infirmay and i wake up in a bed with bandages and stiches on my side hip* what what happend gah!
Nov 23, 2010 12:34 PM
Oct 2010
*stares af trophiuem* i will become the storm king and my team shall meet sleeping forest in a battle *puts emblem on the building* one day!!!*shouts at torpium and sleeping forest and rides away back into the sky staring at it* it looks awesome tonight *falls*
Nov 28, 2010 8:35 AM

Jun 2009
*Stares at the figure from distance and then as the moon disappears and reappears in the sky I vanish from sight*
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Nov 28, 2010 11:35 AM
Oct 2010
*falls andhen i see road with tornadeos and i feel wings on my feet and a tornadeo appears around me making the wind around me spin in a spirial and i just fall and as i land i go on a wall and i look at trophium* il met yeah at the top *rides away*
Dec 1, 2010 12:10 AM

Jul 2010
*Skates around the top of the sides of different buildings*
Well i don't know what to do no more.
*Stops skating and sits down from the top of the building*
Dec 1, 2010 11:44 AM
Oct 2010
* Sees obi-chan as i fall down with a tornadeo covering me as i fall and the wind blows hard past obi chan as i go past her falling and i land on the ground with my wheels glowing red and they break off as i sit there looking around* Woah...... awesome
Dec 1, 2010 7:43 PM

Nov 2009
*I sit on a gargoyle on a skyscaraper in a relaxed position*
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, nothing more comfortabe than a position really hard to get out of...
Jun 8, 2011 8:42 PM

Jun 2009
I look out over the city with all its beauty and sigh. The past days have been rough and I needed to relax so I decided to jump. I jump from the business building and begin to fall. Half way down I place my feet on the glass windows and push. The glass breaks but it serves its purpose as I blast off into the dark city.

With the moon covered up tonight the sky line was almost pitch black. If it weren't for the automated lights that made the city glow then there wouldn't be. But tonight I didn't need them. I flew through the air landing and jumping from building to building with precision and confidence. Nothing could break me from this trance.

Landing on a poll I grind down it with a broad grin stretched across my face. I hit the ground but didn't stay long. For as I touched it with my left AT I compressed the air under it and blasted the ground. I flew on the air current until I landed on the near by building and continued on my way. Nothing in the world could bother me now.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Jun 8, 2011 9:03 PM

Dec 2008
*i sit on a building top watching the rider having fun*
wow he loves to ride

*i continue to watch*
those were the days when i could be that care-free

*i look behind me at the pile of bodies with the moon shining slightly threw on them*
but these days people only want my title
Jun 8, 2011 9:21 PM

Jun 2009
Thinking about nothing but the air in my face and the constant adrenaline flowing through my veins trouble appears around me seemingly from no where. Ten figures appear around me while ten more follow below me. They didn't waste time with introductions but went instead on the offensive. My eyes turn widen and then focus to the utmost degree. All within the blink of an eye the men and women fall to the ground on top of their teammates blood flowing from open wounds. Several screams radiate from the scene below but I pay no attention and continue to ride.
Jun 8, 2011 9:35 PM

Dec 2008
*i smile as a cool breeze brushes against my face*
tonight is a beautiful night

*i stand up and look at the sky*
i wish i could feel the wind on my face once again
that i could release my shackles of this tower

*i walk to the edge of the tower*
i could just jump from here and see if my wings still work or if they have become too heavy in the blood they have been soaked in
Jun 8, 2011 9:52 PM

Jun 2009
As if hearing the lone man's wish I land at the foot of the tower and continuously compress the air in the AT's. Then I brace my knees and jump releasing the air from my left At. The resulting wave of air sends me halfway up the tower where I release the air compressed in the right AT to fly directly in front of you. As if through some miracle our faces meet and we stare at each other for what seems like an eternity before I use my hips pivoting in the air landing just behind the man. My specialized AT's smoking from the moves I just finished.

"You wish to be free am I right?"
Jun 8, 2011 10:11 PM

Dec 2008
*i turn around slowly*
can you set me free from the shackles

*i spread my arms*
my wings have been stain red from all the challengers

*i close my eyes as i hear blades coming up the tower*
they never stop coming
Jun 8, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
"How about we just settle this my way...."

I jump up riding to the tip of the tower and then perform a back flip. I glide through the air as I compress the air in my left and right AT's. I smile as the wind whistles in my ears and I hear the sounds of distant At's coming up the tower. I focus my vision past you and down to where the challengers prepare to battle. That's when I lash out.

I shoot off the left At's burst of air and it speeds past you and down the length of the tower. The pressure it holds within it starts to break apart the very walls of the tower and sends huge amounts of the the very wall itself down on the riders. Though they would not live to feel their bones getting crushed for as soon as the blast of air hit the first in line it stabbed through him and expanded outwards releasing air style blades slaughtering the other riders. Realizing that the second burst is not needed I flip aiming towards the sky and release it. It shoots up into oblivion as the screams below can be heard echoing upwards.
Jun 9, 2011 12:00 PM

Dec 2008
*i look at the carnage unfazed*
it seems im not the only one that blood seems to pool around

*i walk around the tower*
but how do you still fly with all the blood?
Jun 9, 2011 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
I land back on the edge of the tower and look down as the lifeless bodies begin to get crushed by the rubble.

"Blood doesn't affect me. I fly regardless of how many times I drown in the endless sea of blood."
Jun 10, 2011 10:42 AM

Dec 2008
i try to fly away

*i step off the side of the tower and skate down the side backwards then pull a turn and back up the tower launching myself into the air and pulling a few twists and a front flip then seem to just almost hover and yet glide to the other side of the tower then lightly touches down on the roof*

but this tower always calls me back
Jun 20, 2011 3:51 PM

Jun 2009
My phone rings and I pull it from my back pocket. I place my index finger up and frown apparently not pleased with the news at all. I hang up the phone and return it to my back pocket.

"It seems I have to go. I will talk to you later." I said with a very solemn look on my face. I turn and skate to the edge and fall down only to disappear into the dark alleyways of the city.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» ~Character Template~

Dark_Tama - May 30, 2010

41 by jerre »»
Mar 19, 2013 1:01 PM

» Join or create ur own team

viper911 - Jun 5, 2010

9 by jerre »»
Mar 19, 2013 12:53 PM

» The Tower of Trophaeum ( 1 2 3 )

viper911 - Jun 5, 2010

109 by TH3GADFLY »»
Nov 25, 2010 6:07 AM

» THE BATTLE SYSTEM

viper911 - Jun 13, 2010

0 by viper911 »»
Jun 13, 2010 12:46 AM

» Kings and Storm Riders

Dark_Tama - Jun 1, 2010

0 by Dark_Tama »»
Jun 1, 2010 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.