Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 16, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2012
I try to hold in my laught after seeing the wolf girls reaction which results in some really weird
noises instead.
Jul 16, 2013 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
The Manager stared blankly at Maya. "Excuse me Ms. Estelle, are you saying that I am wrong? It doesn't matter whether or not you accept him. Your parents signed a waiver that pairing you up with a human that matched with you. Care to say anything else?"
I sighed, "Looks like we're both in trouble, huh, Sven..."
When I go for the throat, I go straight for the juggler.
Jul 16, 2013 11:49 AM

Jun 2009
"Oh, yes. I had my share of trouble for some time now."
"A-An.. Anyway. And beside that. Why is there only one bed? I can't sleep together with him!!"
She stuttered and was somehow about to cry now instead of being angry.
"But.... But. No. Why?! How can it be possible, that THIS could match with me??"
I sighed again, like its some sort of sport "This is pretty harsh, but i also have to ask, why there is only one bed..."
Jul 16, 2013 11:52 AM

Aug 2012
"We only have one bed in our room too, however Chaya's family requested that so..."
Jul 16, 2013 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
The Manager sighed, starting to get annoyed, "Fucked if I know how he's a match to you. And you can blame your parents for the single bed. Just remember, if you're caught having sex you'll have to sign a marriage form."

I paused, "Same here, we all have only one bed."
Jul 16, 2013 12:12 PM

Jun 2009
"S-s-s-s-sex? Why should I ever allow this creep to have sex with me? And my parents signed it? This.. this has to be a mistake... ... "
She began to break.
"Everyone has them? ... So we have to cope with this huh?"... *sigh "then i guess there's no helping this."
"I don't wanna sleep ... together with him. Please. Why? Isn't there another solution to this? And What about him invading my piracy? Will he get punished?"

"What? I didnt even do anything?!"
Jul 16, 2013 12:19 PM

Aug 2012
Chaya turn to the wolf girl
"I can put a charm on you that making you horny everytime you see him without a shirt or pants, that could help a bit with the bed problem."
"I hope you don't plan on using one of those on me."
I look at Chaya with a serious face.
"Maybe... it might result in something fun, plus you won't notice if I do it either." She giggles.
"Great..."
RabbiacJul 16, 2013 12:24 PM
Jul 16, 2013 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
The manager fiddled with some files and pulled out the sheet of paper, and slamming it down in front of her.
"Your mother spent three hours reading this. I was an hour late to go on a dinner date with my wife because of it. There is no mistake. And if you want to sleep separately, have one of you sleep on the couch or something. If you have such a big problem then figure it out yourself. And from personal experience, I'd say the matching system works pretty damn well. That's how I met my wife."
Jul 16, 2013 12:55 PM

Aug 2012
*argent and I come back from the food court and nazrin is cleaning up the lobby we walk past every one to our room*
Jul 16, 2013 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
We barged into the dorm lobby. Viconia is clinging to my arm, with strange smile on her face, obviously a little drunk. I am probably looking better than her in that sense, however I probably also had a few drinks.

There is still something going on at the hall counter, this time with a manager and a more people involved. And slime like person with roughly humanoid shape.

"Hey, mutt, no one likes you!

she waved at wolf like girl she had a "dispute" some time ago.

"Stop that, please. Don't start that again!"
Viconia actually listened, however reacted in her own style.
"O-okay, dear. She's just soooo jealous and envious. Sorry, everyone, I feel really bad for her.
Viconia keeps smiling at the wolf girl, however I doubt it will have a better effect than last time.

This time I am leading her away from the problems, we are heading back to our room.
"Byeee, sand doggie!
I assume it was a little better than last time, however I doubt wolf like girl will be pleased about "improved" behavior.

(Next stop... room 50)
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 16, 2013 1:08 PM

Jun 2009
"b-b-.... Well... We will work something out."
She then stares at me.
"W-What?" I asked curiously.
"Grrr... If you even try to do something to me. Then you can pray all you want, but you're gonna die then. Understood?!"
"Haaaa~? Don't take me lightly, girl! I can behave myself like no other." I said proudly with a small tear rolling down my cheek.
I hope this will get better ... anytime soon.
"You're sleeping on the couch!" With that she stumped away angrily, back to the dorm room.
"What? It's already decided? That was fast!" O_O
I scratched my head only to realize that I'm still only in my shorts.
Well, it's way to late for that now.
"Oi Receptionist... Nazrin was it? Is there a shp here where I can buy something to drink? I feel like enjoying a cold coke somehow. Just have to let everything sink into me."
Jul 16, 2013 1:17 PM

Jan 2013
The Manager raised an eyebrow, "Actually, Nazrin's a small mouse girl. I'm Victor Graves."
He paused, "There should be a store in the food court in the mall."
I paused. "I remember seeing something at the mall. I could show you."
Jul 16, 2013 1:22 PM

Aug 2012
nazrin: hmm? *just realized her name was called...was fousussed on sweeping up the floor*
Jul 16, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
"Right, I was going to check out the island... however I don't know if I really feel like it anymore tho."
I look at Chaya.
"Good, let's head back to our room then and learn a bit more about each other."
She smile, but I can see her true intention.
"Or maybe no..."
She grabs my arm and start drags me of towards our room.
I look back at the other at the counter.
"See ya later... maybe?"

Moving to: Room 51
Jul 16, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 2009
"Sorry, i'm bad with names~" I apologized,
"If you'd be so kind, i'd take you up on that offer. But I think i really should try to find something to wear first. otherwise i'm sure it would cause it being a rulebreak, isnt it?"

I rushed fast to the dorm room and searched through my stuff and put on something. Of course i'd make this fast, as i dont want to be caught by the strange girl again.
I don't even have her name yet.
I returned after a short while. "Back in Action and ready to go!"
Jul 16, 2013 1:33 PM

Jan 2013
I grinned, "Well, let's get going then! Eleanor, can you go and set up Mech Slaughter for me?"
She nodded and ran off, tripping again. I rushed over, helping her up before sending her on her way.

Exit to Mall: Food Court
Jul 16, 2013 1:36 PM

Aug 2012
*nazrn continues cleaning up the lobby's floor*
Jul 16, 2013 1:38 PM

Jun 2009
I saw him helping his roomie, before we finally left for the Food Court.

"By the way... what was your name again? .. I was pretty tired yesterday, so sorry for forgetting it. Pretty bad with name. (And I dont wanna look at your enrollment form xD)"

To the Food Court
Jul 16, 2013 5:54 PM

Jan 2013
To room 13
Jul 16, 2013 7:47 PM

Aug 2012
*comes out and sits on a couch*
damn she started liking anime quick... and now I need to fix a shelf too with out any wood.... and my flask is missing just great
Jul 16, 2013 8:33 PM

Aug 2012
im just hopeing there's a hardware shop at the mall
Jul 17, 2013 8:30 PM

Aug 2012
*I go back to my room after relaxing *
Jul 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
It was pretty late in the day so as expected everyone was staying mostly indoors except for those nocturnal monster girls who like to hunt or socialize in the dusk. But unlike me I like to sleep when the time is right and seeing how I had just arrived to the dorms and tired from that long plane ride. I took a bite from my half eaten burger taking my time eating it as I walked forward more closer into the center of the lobby before the voice of a young women, probably in her early twenties. She spoke toward multiple other humans and interspecies females that were being told of how they should act and treat the place as if they owned it themselves, after over hearing this I seriously thought about it and should treat this as my own home before going any further.

"I just hope my partner does as well...."

I said to myself sighing before walking toward a line of people awaiting to speak with this ms Kaguya, a young a beautiful women, wearing quite revealing attire that I didn't mind at all really but kinda made myself a little hesitant in speaking with her seeing as I was having trouble keeping my eyes up toward her own.

"Excuse me Ms Kaguya, I was hoping you can tell me where I'd find my dorm room. I've just started attending the school here and its kinda late so I was hoping to get some shut eye."

I asked her once it was my turn to speak to her.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 20, 2013 1:55 PM

Jan 2013
I entered the lobby with Vicnoia on my side, holding her hand. Or rather, a paw. She leaned towards my shoulder, clinging to my arm, maybe just to show off, but I obviously don't mind anymore.

Despite the night time, lobby doesn't seem to be too abandoned. But not really in mood for meeting new people, I minded my own business and even Viconia was suprisingly silent. We nearly bumped into the the guy who just entered the lobby..

"Hey, watch it."
"Hey, watch it."
We both grumbled the same phrase almost in same time. "Damn, we already speak the same way." I said for myself, but I gathered the remaining politeness inside me and went with simple:
"Sorry."
We left the building before he even managed to react.

(Leaving the lobby... next stop: Mall, Food Court
Jul 20, 2013 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
The manager sighed, first Nazrin, now Ms. Kaguya? Yeesh. No one could get his name right.
"Nope, Victor Graves is currently on duty." He gave the newcomer a curious look, "Sorry, but could you give me your name? I'll get you ready once I have that."
Jul 20, 2013 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
I could hear the foot steps of a young couple of a human and interspecies hands interlocked with each other, walking through the lobby as if it were an everyday thing. I simply ignored them for the time being, not to seem like that weird guy who stares at others and making people think of me as a creep when suddenly I was in the young couples way as they shouted toward me in sync.

"Hey, watch it!"

Shot through my ear drums as I jumped to the side with my luggage in my hands getting out of their way not trying to start anything with them seeing as I was more new to the place then everyone else.

"My bad."

I said quickly in a soft tone before the man returned with a sorry under his breath. I shrugged it off before another anonymous character appeared before me asking for my name.

"My name is German Fuentes, sorry for not saying so in the first place."

I said scratching the back of my head.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 20, 2013 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
The man looked puzzled for a second before nodding. "Alright, I found your name. You're on the ground floor, the room number is on the key. Just sign your name and we'll be all good to go."
Jul 20, 2013 3:36 PM

Jan 2012
I was handed a key by the man who seemed to be the manager of the place, assuming from his attire and his tone of voice. Being told I was going to live on the ground floor made me think that it might have been chosen to fit my partner more then myself for her benefit, which I didn't mind at all. Handing over a piece of paper over to me along with a pen, and having me sign my name on the doted line, in my usual half cursive and half print handwriting.

"Thanks again."

I said to the man before grabbing hold of my luggage and headed to room number #7 which was on the ground floor which I kinda liked seeing how big the place was made all the walking feel like to much of a hassle and put my mind at ease.

"Well lets see our new roommate."

I said to myself before heading off to my room.

(Heading off to Room # 7, I plan to make the thread myself)
Jul 20, 2013 3:43 PM
Jun 2013
*Gets off train*
"uhh....this place is huge"
*hears notice from Kaguya and walks up to her*
"Hello my name is Zane Foxwell......did I get off the correct stop? (I hope I did)"
In Darkness there is always light...That's my motivation as a HERO
Jul 21, 2013 10:16 AM

Jan 2013
Both me and Viconia are returning back "home" from the shopping. I stopped a while in the lobby, noticing another person at the desk, talking to manager. I believe I didn't saw him before.

"New one? This place is getting more crowded even during the night..."
I wasn't really talking to anyone, just to myself. Viconia grabbed my arm
"You are getting keen meeting new people? Tired being with me already?"
I wasn't really planning to, just started to wonder what people actually think when they see us two almost always together. Considering our appearance and everything. But I quickly shrugged the feeling off, stopping to care. I shake my head:
"Not really. But we will eventually have to meet others, I guess. "
I made a salute gesture towards the desk, know knowing why really, as guy turned away probably didn't even noticed us. I grabbed my shopping bag and took Viconia by her shoulder
Let's go, V.

Leaving the lobby ---> to our room
Jul 22, 2013 8:42 AM
Jun 2013
"WHAAA!!"
Well look how stupid I feel , the woman just left the front desk as soon as i walked up to her. I walk around exploring the lobby a bit more.
"This place is huge I wonder what kind of rich person bought this place"
After talking to myself , I notice Ms Kaguya.
"um Ms.Kaguya"
Jul 22, 2013 4:49 PM

Aug 2012
*a mouse girl is sitting at the desk*
nazrin: huh kaguya isn't here how can I help you?
Jul 23, 2013 11:51 AM
Jun 2013
".........Whaaaaa!!!....nevermind...uh my name is Zane Foxwell I was asked to come here correct or am i wrong?". Seeing that she is not human make me feel odd but it really isn't that bad.
Jul 29, 2013 11:51 AM

Aug 2012
*looks through the files*
nazrin: hmmm zane....zane..ah here we are *turns around and gives him a key* yes your on the ground hall...your room number is on the key...if there's trouble or any problems just tell one of us dorm managers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Dorm: Ground Hallway

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

15 by Liberty92 »»
Jul 31, 2013 6:56 PM

» - Respected practice enrollment form -

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

36 by Robbini »»
Jul 26, 2013 12:06 PM

» [ADMIN/OFFICERS ONLY] - Admin Office -

BlackRegis - Jul 13, 2013

17 by Robbini »»
Jul 25, 2013 12:45 AM

» Dorm: Room 17, Sven and Maya

Subenu - Jul 13, 2013

7 by Subenu »»
Jul 23, 2013 2:41 AM

» Mall: Food Court

BlackRegis - Jul 9, 2013

23 by beast_regards »»
Jul 21, 2013 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.