Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 23, 4:55 AM
Dec 2022
There's glimpse of the next few soulmates at the end credit scene. Will we have a second season? Looking more likely.
Jul 3, 4:21 AM
Jun 2024
This whole anime is GOATED
Jul 21, 8:12 PM
Nov 2021
Aug 12, 6:58 AM

Jun 2021
Oh, well, it's wasn't what i was afraid of but the outcome was even weirder. Sorry Rentaro, i saw better cross dressing from boy to girl, ask Tadano from Komi Can't Communicate, he's good at it.

Lol, at Rentaro already expected the role reversal about being spied on, at the discount Mission impossible music and at Shizuka's plan backfiring in the worst possible way in existence.

"we didn't want to peep in you!" told by the worst possible cast member and the facepalm by all the others.

"i'm not Hakari's father, I'm Katsura" (sorry, after recognizing the voice i had to)

... WHAT? Mom bought the school and is the new chairwoman? Already teasing new future girlfriends for season 2? Great.

(Suzuko Mimori as Meido <3)

The last two episodes improved a show that never turned out bad, but still seemed not fulfilling its potential at some point. Still convinced it will be impossible to see a full Anime adaptation and actually going to show 100 actual girlfriends, but as long as this continues to be entertaining enough and not reduce the 4th wall breaking moments, there is no problem. 8/10
Sep 14, 3:39 PM

Oct 2008
The comedy was a complete miss for me, and overall found it very lacking with an exception of this last arc. They could have at least added some normal people to the school, teachers, classmates. It was just flirting between main cast most of the show. And the flirting itself felt very superficial. Dude spews lines that he will dedicate himself 100% to each girl, then drops everything to spend all of his time trying to court a new girl he just met eyes with.

Well at least the art quality and the animation were really easy on the eyes.
Sep 16, 11:22 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to akihikosama
The comedy was a complete miss for me, and overall found it very lacking with an exception of this last arc. They could have at least added some normal people to the school, teachers, classmates. It was just flirting between main cast most of the show. And the flirting itself felt very superficial. Dude spews lines that he will dedicate himself 100% to each girl, then drops everything to spend all of his time trying to court a new girl he just met eyes with.

Well at least the art quality and the animation were really easy on the eyes.
@akihikosama The comedy is totally subjective, so it's understandable, though desire to add average and normal side characters in this type of series is beyond me, main cast already gonna be huge and the world is deliberately bizzare and meta-comedic to just have normal people that aren't mob. Whole series is going be daily life of ever-growing polycule family so hanging around, forming relationships , doing activities and flirting is the main content. Pacing will slow down and all girls are always around and relevant, so indeed dedicates time (which doesn't flow normally) to all of them no problemo, hence it has record amount of dating and kissing.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.