Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 18, 2021 9:42 PM

Jan 2020
Ok, I have very mixed feelings about this. Miku had a great confession but ruined it with the “I love my family” thing. She was my favourite and still might be, but that really got on my nerves as it was her chance and she practically gave up. So dumb considering it was a long time coming. Nino on the other hand was easily my least favourite in S1 and really grew on me this season. I think I would be ok with either of them winning but it seems that those ships have sunk. Itsuki is a bad option imo because they didn’t show much development romantically between her and Fuutaro, but it seems that ending confirmed that route. No wonder people who read the manga seemed disappointed.

Edit: Nvm I completely forgot that they were all deciding to dress up as Itsuki so the bell scene may have been someone else. I’m still unhappy with the Miku “confession” but I’m still rooting for her.
AnimillionJun 18, 2021 9:46 PM
Jun 25, 2021 2:26 AM
Skill issue

Apr 2020
Well i really loved it Glad Miku got over it and they all made up, really like this season more that last one only because we saw more development towards Fuutarou. Can't wait for next season i only hope the anime won't take mangas ending because i feel like the girl who won in manga didn't deserved him and i felt like it was rushed but we will see and #NinoTrain ftw

Forum set by Nateh

Jun 25, 2021 10:23 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
An amazing season. Yotsuba is most likely to win, if at all, in the end.

7/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 26, 2021 1:49 AM
Jun 2020
When Ichika kisses Fuu and says it was all a lie? What is she referring to? And what is Futarro apologizing for exactly prior to that statement by Ichika?

Also I was a team Ichika during season 1 but this season made her the less likeable :’) sort of giving her the antagonistic role and then having a somewhat rejection scene which I truly feel leaves out of the race. Which is PAIN, but not as bad as Yui’s ship sinking but I’m now 0/2 in picking girls in these types of shows.
Jun 26, 2021 1:50 AM
Jun 2020
When Ichika kisses Fuu and says it was all a lie? What is she referring to? And what is Futarro apologizing for exactly prior to that statement by Ichika?

Also I was a team Ichika during season 1 but this season made her the less likeable :’) sort of giving her the antagonistic role and then having a somewhat rejection scene which I truly feel leaves out of the race. Which is PAIN, but not as bad as Yui’s ship sinking but I’m now 0/2 in picking girls in these types of shows.

Edit: after looking it up on YouTube I see that the kiss was just a farewell kiss and the still frames of the two characters through the beginning of the end credits was just a tribute to her character since the “lie” is pretty much including the truth that she fell for him as a child 6 years ago as well, basically confirms her conceding in the game. And since she got that tribute unlike any of the other girls I feel that theory holds up and they officially close Ichika’s story after Season 2 I’m anime only but I can anticipate the final movie probably not having Ichika prominent or having much screen time… PAIN AS A ICHIKA MAIN
copperypilot56_Jun 26, 2021 2:08 AM
Jul 6, 2021 1:20 AM
Mar 2021
Am I misunderstanding something? In the end, when Fuutarou is being wed, the text on screen says something like: they met before at the grandpa's hot springs and they already....
The next scene is Itsuki(?) and him kissing under the bell. From what I've looked up on Google, ppl are saying Yotsuba is the bride, but looking what what the text said and who he kissed under the bell, it's Itsuki right?

If it was Yotsuba, the girl who kissed him would have the signaure Yotsuba look: shortish hair, bunny ribbon. But the girl who kissed him had Itsuki-style hair and her star hair accessories. The only situation I can think of that Yotsuba was the person who kissed him under the bell is that she disguised as Itsuki and kissed him. The person who kissed Fuutarou ran toward him and lowkey, it sounded like Yotsuba, but that just could be a re-used sound yk?

So TLDR; I am confused as to who won according to the anime. People keep saying Yotsuba, but why did Itsuki kiss him under the bell (which is supposed to be the same person who he is marrying). Sorry if this is unorganized (:
Jul 6, 2021 10:01 AM
Dec 2017
Castisium said:
Do I need to remind u guys who was the false Itsuki?(I really hope it was an imposter, I mean, I wouldn't mind that but imo Miku is best girl, so I am really hoping I'm right).

I would like nothing more myself, but sadly I’ve had a strange feeling that Itsuki will be the winner since season 1. And honestly, can you really imagine Miku having the balls to kiss him? I’m only guessing, haven’t read the manga, but that’s what I think.
Jul 6, 2021 10:03 AM
Nov 2020
FlopDob said:
Castisium said:
Do I need to remind u guys who was the false Itsuki?(I really hope it was an imposter, I mean, I wouldn't mind that but imo Miku is best girl, so I am really hoping I'm right).

I would like nothing more myself, but sadly I’ve had a strange feeling that Itsuki will be the winner since season 1. And honestly, can you really imagine Miku having the balls to kiss him? I’m only guessing, haven’t read the manga, but that’s what I think.
Yeah, I had that feeling during season 1, but season 2 made me hope a little bit more(also ur right, no way season 1 Miku had the balls to do that)
Jul 21, 2021 8:15 PM
Oct 2020
FlopDob said:
Castisium said:

itsuki?? Oh really? your impression is very wrong and stupid, she is more like a sister. you are fooled by the main girl image attributed to her. YOTSUBA, this one deserves more attention. author must cry at this.
Jul 27, 2021 9:14 AM

Mar 2021
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! GODDAMN I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

The last scenes of the episode were amazing. When the Season 1 OP started playing I knew I was about to cry!

Yotsuba is still my favorite girl, but I'm fully okay with Nino winning in the end too. Miku too, but she kinda ruined it with the Dom Torreto moment in this episode. All the sisters are back on good terms, after so many tears!..

This whole season made me so happy, crying with tears of joy in each episode!

Anime fuckin sucks by the way

Aug 6, 2021 9:57 PM

Jan 2021
The finale episode was amazing I'm so happy everything worked out with them and their bond is back, I really love their relationship so much!!
Itsuki is so funny she always seems like she's in her own world it's so cute :3 even though she loves him she's still unbothered by what's happening and just focusing in herself I love that about her.
YOTSUBA X ITSUKI MOMENTS ARE THE BEST <3333
Nino slander at last was funny lmao, still, I love how pushy Nino is hehe

I never thought I would enjoy a harem anime this much,, even the MC is amazing, Fu-kun is the best!!
Sep 16, 2021 6:01 AM
Jan 2021
Chile, ichika makes me angry bro

Oct 31, 2021 10:34 AM
Oct 2021
I really liked this anime but I wanted to know which of the sisters uesugu-kun got married last
Dec 3, 2021 5:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Look at how Nino pushed Fuu-kun hard like that. What a pusher. Then, by looking at the very few scene at the end, who's the one that pushed Fuu-kun too at the bell ringing scene, more or less, i may finally understand this one frame:
Even on Fuutarou reaction after that. Don't know if that is true for the end, because they keep it vague and disguised by looking at the photo scene, or i may just trippin. But, in short, i am truly really looking forward to see the movie, and also end the suffering toward this series, with all of those tease....

Anyway, glad that they do justice for Ichika. I know she's not that evil and regret all of her dumb moves. As Miku said, falling in love really a painful matter, which can even make people do crazy shit. Still, i am still mad, why she keep lying even until the end to Fuutarou by saying it was all lie while peck his cheek. Smh, its not the justice i am looking for!

But at the end, lets cease from all the flame war. Miku already got what she wished. Yotsuba just rooting them all, hats down for you, girl. Nino just a literal pusher. While, Itsuki? Nice pantsu. 10/10 for that!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 9, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2020
The fact that Itsuki got the least screen time out of the 5 this season is a god damn crime.
Dec 9, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2020
The fact that Itsuki got the least screen time out of the 5 this season is a god damn crime.
Dec 17, 2021 1:19 PM
May 2020
pretty ight episode but didn't feel like a season finale ygm
Dec 18, 2021 5:56 AM

Jun 2020
Ichika's move was way too low and isn't right forcing things to go her way but I understand what she feels at the moment and want things to go in her ways but sometimes it just can't

Here she goes again plotting with her malicious eyes but I was wrong I thought she would take Fuutarou all to herself but she instead handed it over to Miku the date was cute and wholesome as well with the help of the sisters

But I do feel bad for her at the end but that's life it hurts when it stings, Fast forward to the wedding ceremony I had a lot of questions that are yet to be answered like who was the bride and so on.

This was a good continuation and a better season than the previous one, to be honest it fills up drama and romance all around yet it still gives us the light comedic sense in the series that we know I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Jan 16, 2022 8:53 AM
May 2020
Im seriously doesn't expect this series to be such a beautiful. What a way to end the season though. Love it
Jan 16, 2022 7:34 PM
Oct 2016
I'm glad that Yotsuba will be the winner. She reminds me of Tsubaki in Your lie in April. They both have very similar personalities and considered to be number "2" girl. It's about time a character with that kind of personality wins for once and not the stereotypical hinata shy ones.
Feb 7, 2022 7:44 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty great finale.

Feb 17, 2022 11:00 PM
May 2021
EthereaL015 said:
When I watched the first season I was a Miku stand, but after star reading the manga I became a Nino fan, but still, Miku was there in a special place, so watching all this progress in the anime was great.

Rooting to see what the next project is and not too much excited about the finale since is not a good finale in my opinion.

Such a great second season!
Hey what do you mean by that under the spoiler tag?
Mar 26, 2022 7:24 PM
May 2021
For all those who say Miku is #1 girl. What quint would be #1 if Miku wasn't around? Mine would either be Nino or Itsuki.
Jun 25, 2022 5:30 PM

Sep 2011
Finally, I managed to finish the whole show... not really because there is a movie left but I might not bother watching it. Or maybe who knows?

It is just disheartening that Itsuki is slowly getting axed on this series and I already knew who won so fuck that shit. I just watched this show to get know more of this series(As I am fond of Bokuben, although Bokuben is way more enjoyable to me) and the girls until Itsuki became my best girl. So if I ever try to watch the movie, it might simply destroy my experience on the 1st and, somehow, 2nd seasons.

If I am going to rank them, it will be Itsuki > Miku > Nino > Ichika = Yotsuba.

Jul 8, 2022 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
An okay ending. I think the quints made up and became ever closer. So Yotsuba is the girl Futarou first met eh. And Ichika also played with him before. Lol at Miku forced to hear Itsuki's lewd underwear.

It was fun while it lasted. Never gonna bother with the movie as I know the ending already.
Jul 28, 2022 7:04 AM

Jun 2021
It was fun to watch, they are all funny hahahah. I love Nino because she's straight forward, and Miku is really cuteee.
Jul 28, 2022 7:04 AM

Jun 2021
Kinda feel sad for Ichika cuz shes telling the trth that they meet each other too lol
Jul 28, 2022 7:05 AM

Jun 2021
The animation is so good and those thicc thighs and boobas are good too LOL and gotta love cute girls >:D
Aug 15, 2022 11:27 AM

Nov 2010
I'm glad Miku was able to finally confess. However, I'm kind of disappointed how it concluded. Also I wonder what Fuutarou was about to say. I have a feeling he was about to say that he already loves one of the sisters? I'm really curious who won his heart already. I'm guessing it's Itsuki by default.

I wish this season was 24 eps. It feels so incomplete for me and not all sisters were given time to shine, especially Itsuki & Yotsuba. 8/10
Sep 16, 2022 7:16 PM

May 2017
I've been rooting for Miku since the beginning, but she kind of fucked that confession up. I have a feeling she's not the one that ends up with Uesugi at the end unfortunately. It's either going to be Ichika or Itsuki.

I hope the movie has a nice conclusion to the story.
Sep 19, 2022 12:05 PM
Apr 2021
That was one hell of a roller coaster ride
Oct 3, 2022 11:49 AM
Feb 2022
Loved it! I want know who is a Fu-kun s Wife :D
Oct 15, 2022 8:03 AM
Oct 2022
very cool, i loved it
Oct 22, 2022 5:19 AM
Sep 2021
show pretty mid i felt bland than last season
Nov 9, 2022 9:41 AM

Jul 2016
The quints doing everything they can to help Miku speaks volumes about their bond as sisters. Ichika is more than redeemed in my eyes.

Welp, another great story done, another void to fill. Don't you love it when a story's packed with a strong MC, charming characters and tons of wholesome scenes? I'm gonna miss all six of them.

And lmao of course, they're gonna keep us guessing who the bride is. It's probably between Miku, Itsuki or Yotsuba but I'm just gonna hope it's Itsuki.
Nov 20, 2022 3:12 AM
Aug 2022
Good to see that they overcame their differences.

Th last scene was wholesome af though.
Nov 29, 2022 8:58 PM

Dec 2013
So... just finished rewatching before the movie. MAN I MISSED THIS SHOW! Still completely lost as to who will actually win but I can't wait to see what happens on the big screen!
Dec 3, 2022 10:38 PM
Apr 2020
Awesome! So hyped for the finale
Dec 13, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2020
I am just dumbfounded at how invested I got into this show. I don't know who I want to win. But I know for sure it better not be Itsuki. She has had arguably the least amount of character development excluding season 1 and if she comes in last second and swoops him. I will not be happy.
Dec 23, 2022 12:46 AM
Oct 2020
I LOVE THIS SHOW :D
Jan 28, 2023 4:50 PM

Apr 2013
Miku, you coward... you almost had it out there. Even though Futaro knows already, so it doesn't really matter all that much. And the last scene implied Itsuki will be the lucky one and to be honest it's what I expected from the very first episode one.

Season started off quite weak, first half was quite mediocre. But I have to say that second half was much stronger. And despite the graphical downgrade (in my opinion), I very much enjoyed this season overall. 8/10

Girls ranking:
1. Miku (was already first after last season and only got even better this season)
2. Itsuki (fourth after last season, but definitely became more fun and interesting)
3. Nino (last after last season, but improved heavily this time, very unexpected)
4. Yotsuba (third after last season, stayed pretty much the same, but the other three improved)
5. Ichika (Second after last season, but lost a lot of points this season because of her actions)
Feb 24, 2023 7:20 PM
Feb 2021
THEORY: what if the Nakano sisters always had the same color hair but the author made it different shades for the audience and the characters like Futarou always saw the pink and not what we saw
Feb 26, 2023 2:50 AM

Aug 2018
And so ended the excursion and the 2nd season.
The episode was very good, the whole part of Miku was very nice, plus the detail that they have put the opening of the 1st season.
But the last scene...WAS ITSUKI?!!!
...Ok, I'm going to watch the movie . Very good the 2nd season.

Mar 1, 2023 6:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The best final for the season!!!

The 5 sisters together, always the family!!!

kekeke
Mar 17, 2023 4:00 PM
Mar 2019
good episode of this anime
Mar 26, 2023 5:03 PM
Mar 2023
por que quitar las tetas jijijija
Mar 30, 2023 1:25 AM

Dec 2020
Good happy ending to that arc. Itsuki and Miko gave up. Miko pointed at Nino saying she knows when to quit or something along those lines. So not good for her. Leaving Yotsuba and Itsuki. Those are the ones they literally haven't developed much beyond friendship or had much screen time imo.

The ending however could be any of them since they were all dressed the same that spa trip. Nino became my s1 last to my fave this season. But besides Itsuki and yotsuba since they haven't been touched on I would've been fine with any of them winning.
Apr 30, 2023 2:21 PM
Jan 2021
Goood I enjoyed itvery much
May 5, 2023 3:18 PM
Apr 2022
HATE OPEN FINALS!
Jun 25, 2023 11:04 PM
Apr 2023
Nice ending. can't wait for the movie
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2021

214 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 15, 1:22 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2021

202 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 14, 8:09 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

191 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 9:52 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

222 by 98Guan »»
Aug 23, 9:03 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2021

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.