Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 25, 2015 4:07 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Water Spirit is my sort, but not really... I originally got my sword from my Master, but after having trained countless hours by the river in the forest. My blade seemed to have absorbed some of the water, I found it fitting to name my blade, I'm unsure if I always had the power or if the lake blessed me with it, but I've called her Water Spirit ever since." Saying this he'd call his blade forth to hold it gently in his grasp, just marveling at the pristine cutting edge it beheld.

"What about you? Does your weapon have a story?" He'd lay his blade down by his side to hug Fate to him again.

(I'm back!)
Dec 25, 2015 4:54 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate listened to Roa's explanation about his sword. So it was given to him?... He then asked about how hers was aquired. She was afraid of this question. She thought that Roa might do something if she told him the story but since he was the only person in her life now she would have to tell him eventually. She had a look of dismay on her face. She then took a deep breath and released herself from Roa. Once Roa had let go of her she would say Rebound. While she said this the top side of her forearms would be facing Roa. If Roa hadn't noticed it before he would see a mark appear on her left and right arms. On the right one there would be a turtle shell. On the left one there would be a snake head. However they would only be visible for a second before the shields came out. She would then ask with a slightly worried look.

Did you see?

She wanted to make sure that he saw it. It would be very reasonable for him not to have seen hat had happened since he didn't really know what to look at.

(Welcome Back!)
ZenoDec 25, 2015 4:55 PM
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 26, 2015 8:10 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Fate looked bothered by his story, or maybe it was the question he'd asked after telling her his story. Whatever the case, she didn't seem to be completely comfortable, she then had summoned her weapon, Roa thought he saw a flash of something that looked like a serpents head, but he wasn't sure.

"Was that a serpent head on your arm?" Asking this he was still pretty unsure, as it seemed to just be a quick flash, he never did notice the turtle shell appearing on her other arm.
Dec 26, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate nodded her head in response to Roa.

Yeah but not quite. Umm. She blushed for a moment. I guess I'll show you the whole thing....Just wait here. She would then get up and start taking everything off her upper body. Once she was bare she would put her hands together like a monk and say Rebound! After she said that she would then turn her back on Roa so that he could see. She would seem to be in a meditative state for a moment. She would then stretch her arms out. Once that was done, from her right arm the turtle shell would appear, only this time it would have turtle shell markings linking to the middle of her back that had an image. From her left arm the snake head would appear, only this time it's body would continue down to the middle of her back. In the center of her back there would be a snake and a turtle intertwined with one another. Fate would say anything at first giving Roa time to speak. Then she would say

Do you know what that is?
ZenoDec 26, 2015 9:49 AM
Zen💀

Dec 26, 2015 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Listening to Fates short explanation, well not really explanation but her revelation of it not being the whole thing. Roa was instantly flushed, even if he'd seen her naked before, her stripping to suddenly left him quite surprised, that was until she called her weapons and showed her back to him.

Getting up from the bed, Roa moved to touch her upper back where the marks were forming. "I can't say that I do, I'm guessing the Serpent is for offense and the Turtle is the defensive half of your power?" Saying this he really wasn't sure, but it was the most sense he could make of what he'd seen currently.
Dec 26, 2015 9:22 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate jumped a little when he touched her back. He then made his guess which was only partially right.

Well you are right about one part I guess. I was talking about the animal however. It is called Genbu, however that's all I know about it. You can touch it more if you want. Maybe if you could find something that will tell me how I got it that will be helpful. OH! I forgot to tell you the story.

Fate then took another deep breath and continued.

Well the thing is that...Uhm...My parents kind of trapped me in a deadly forbidden cave when I was younger...

Expecting Roa to react in some way or form she would pause then continue.

They said it was on accident though...but now I'm not too sure. Well Anyway the story is: Mah parents received a tip that there was some treasure in a forbidden that could make the poor, rich. All you needed to do was to make it to the back of the cave and it will be yours. Mah parents just up and went along with it. They got the location and we went. The cave was kind of scary but I remember it smelling nice and being very nature like in the place. When we walked in side it started to get dark so mah dad lit a light. We continued to the end of the cave but there was nothing around. It was just a dead end. Mah parents were very angry. I think they might have paid for that information. Anyway that's when I leaned on a certain part of the wall and it immediately sunk in like I was a button. As soon as that happened I saw that mah arm was stuck in the wall. The place started to shake and I felt my parent trying to pull on me for a second but they left. They must have thought the place was going to collapse. Anyway I was left alone and I started crying for help. I tried to use my other hand to get mahself out but it didn't work out well. Both of my hands got stuck. Next thing I knew I started moving through the wall. Once I was on the other side I saw this statue of a Snake with a turtle and it said "Genbu". I thought that it was the treasure and mah parents were gonna be proud of me but that was not the case. As soon as I touched it I fell unconscious and next thing I knew I was covered in stinky brown stuff.

She hadn't notice that she had started talking with a bit of an accent. She took another breath and continued.

Later during a bandit raid I accidentally activated my new power and found out that my left hand hits really hard when I block with my right hand. That's why I said you were probably right about the offense and defense thing.
She thought that Roa was done feeling up her back by now so she would get dressed but if he wasn't she would stay the way she was.

If Roa would have felt her up enough
Zen💀

Dec 27, 2015 4:41 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Looking confused then shocked at her confession of her parents leaving her in a cave on her own, not just leaving her but TRAPPING her. Roa's hands on her back stilled for a moment and she would be able to hear a ragged breath being drawn.

"Alright, continue." As Roa had said this Fate was already continuing her story, not that it got much better in Roa's honest opinion. Listening to the story Fate was telling him, Roa went through more than one mood throughout the story, disgust at how Fate's parents had left her. Pride in how she'd pushed on even if her support had left her.

Feeling up and down her back, Roa felt her skin was oddly smooth for humans, but didn't say anything to it. Just running his hands up and down brushing over her mid to lower back. Noticing her silent squeaks but not mentioning anything.

"So they left you..." As Roa said this it was like venom dripping off every word. He'd take his hands off her back and just stand every muscle in his body tensed and quivering.
Dec 27, 2015 7:43 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

The touching on Fates back had made her face go red. She wanted him to touch her more but she didn't want to say it. She covered her chest to hide her natural bodily reactions and she turned to face him. The markings went away as her concentration left her. Roa had asked her if they had left her. He seemed bothered by it. She couldn't understand why as she thought it was a completely natural reaction in that situation. Her morals had not been developed enough to see the wrong her parents had done to her. Her red face went away as she saw Roa's expression darken.

Well...they must have thought they were going to die. They could always have another child if they wanted. Besides I made it out right?

Her small attemp to calm him down would probably most likely backfire. She still had a red face, it was simply how she was feeling at the time. She had to go on a mission soon so doing that would give her time to cool off. She would still wait for his response.
ZenoDec 27, 2015 7:48 AM
Zen💀

Dec 27, 2015 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Fates explanation of the situation did nothing to soothe the rage that was building in Roa, even if he didn't seem the type, his temper did at times run off with him, this was one of those times.

Looking away from her, his face like a dark thundercloud he turned and with a vicious kick shattered the stand next to his bed with surprising strength and speed for his apparent build.

Turning back to face her "Children can't be replaced, you don't just 'replace' another human being, even more so your own flesh and blood."

You could compare his expression to that of deep thunder, but it wouldn't be a true comparison, comparing him to the deep sea however. Deep under the waves, where no human should ever see, the terrors lurk in the depth of the ocean Roa's face would currently portray why you would do well to fear the ocean.

If Fate looked, she'd be able to easily see none of the rage was directed at her, but at the thoughts she'd stirred inside him.
Dec 27, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa had looked away with a dark look. She had a feeling that he was going to be angry about it. He broke the side of the bed which made her flinch a little. She then looked a bit unsure and scratched the side of her head. When he said what he said she made a genuinely shocked face.

People can't be replaced? Of course thay can't...my parents left me to die then? Should I even be surprised....

Roa still seemed to be very upset over this. He almost looked enraged. She would raise one of her hands to reach up to his face and turn his head towards hers. She would then bring his face down to hers and put her forehead on his. She would then begin to hum this
(without the music, she can sing, but its with whatever you are imagining her voice to sound like.)
ZenoDec 27, 2015 5:06 PM
Zen💀

Dec 27, 2015 5:19 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa in his rage fueled stance, was suddenly pulled out of it by a hand touching his cheek and turning his face. Fate was looking at him before placing her forehead to his and started humming a soft melody, it was oddly comforting to Roa, and the before deep seeded anger in his face started to melt away.

Not forgetting his anger to her parents he'd whisper "I hope I never meet your parents, I've just gotten to know you... But I think I wouldn't be able to let them live.

Saying this he'd back off a bit and pulled off his shirt to give to Fate (assuming she never did put a shirt back on) not saying anything just handing it to her before finally releasing the last of the tension in his quivering muscles.
Dec 27, 2015 5:45 PM

Jul 2011
(Side not: We can do some time skips or something if you want. I doubt this would all happen in day one. I'll P.M you more info about this topic though.)

Fate Valentine

Roa had said that he would kill her parent's if they had ever met. She cringed a little. She didn't think they were all bad. They used to play with her too. She accepted his shirt since she had not put her clothes back on. She also had wanted to keep it for herself. She put it on and took a deep breath into his collar but then realized he was still right in front of her.

Roa, my parents weren't all bad. They used to play this game with me. We would find random people and tie them to a tree by their ankles and we would smack them with a stick like a pinata.

She would do the motion along when she was talking as if she had a baseball bat.

Oh! Me and my Dad used to go to other peoples houses and hang out. My dad used to go upstairs with somebody else Mom and I would hear thumping noises and weird sounds from her. Meanwhile I played around in their house. That was always fun. MY mom used to do the same thing too, at least with other peoples Dads though.

Sex was only explained to her very recently so she still did not connect the dots yet.

We also used to do this play where they would throw me in front of a caravan and the cart would sometimes hit me. If it didn't I would just fake it. Anyway we would get money from the people who hit me.

She would continue to tell about 3 more criminal related stories before finally stopping. The first two had something to do with using her as some kind of 'tool' and the last one had put her life on the line. She would say them all fondly like they were good memories.

Oh and that hum. My Mom taught it to me. She used to have to hum to my dad like that when he would...well that part doesn't matter. The point is that that's a good memory right?

Sh tried to lighten the mood with the last one not knowing that the storm she just calmed could have possibly started raging again.
ZenoDec 27, 2015 5:48 PM
Zen💀

Dec 27, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
(Alright cool, just message me the info and we can sort it out ^^ And you've just unleashed apocalypse from Roa, though I may have a hard time describing it :p)

Roa

Fate seemed to take offend to what Roa just said, thinking about it maybe he had gone too far by saying he'd kill them. That was until Fate started explaining some of their 'games' to him, to say Roa was angry before, mere water to his current expression.

After her explaining the first of the 'games' it would seem as Roa was sweating, but the truth wasn't quite that. Water Spirit was involuntarily reacting to Roa's subconscious thinking a battle was about to be initiated from Roa's immense anger. "Sounds like torture or perhaps murder." Looking almost disgusted at Fate for a moment, not at her opinions. They had been too warped by her wicked parents to ever blame her on.

She then proceeded to explain how they'd go and 'visit other people' and her dad, and shockingly mother would proceed to have sex with an occupant. Who knows if it was even consensual, who knows if it was just them raping strangers. "That's not normal behavior, when you're with another person. In a relationship, sleeping with others isn't the norm, nor should it be."

Roa wasn't just angry after hearing about some of the crimes they'd done and the dangers she had been placed in. It wasn't just slight water forming on his skin, it was a roaring maelstrom erupting around him. His water manipulation in his own rage pushing further than he'd ever personally seen it, not that he noticed however. (This is for plot only, not some overpowered technique he's gonna be using at some point) The water would be swirling around the two occupants of the room creating a sphere around them.

In a cold as the pits of the ocean his voice would ring out "When your dad would, what?"
Dec 27, 2015 6:22 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate's heart started to race after she realized what was going on with Roa. He explained to that what her parents actually doing were wrong she started to realize that most of the things, no, all of the things that her parents had ever done or said to her were completely and utterly wrong. Roa then asked her about what her dad did. She started to look down.

Umm...well...My Dad was a drunk sometimes and I used to screw up our plans sometimes and he used to..

She started to make a sad face.

As punishment he used to get a stick and hold it over a fire. After while he would hit me with it and start screaming at me saying things like he wished I never existed and that I'm a complete failure and that I'm just a waste of space. Some times he would try to make me eat the dirt but my Mom always calmed him down before it got too bad. She would always say after that. "I hope you learned your lesson" and I would just nod my head. Those were one of the lighter punishments that he would give me. The worst by far was when he forced me to kill someone for the first time. He told me to do it with my bare hands. I hated it. It made me sick to my stomach and ever since that day I never disobeyed him or anything that he had said to me. The weirdest thing about it is that my body had never sustained a mark. It would always heal completely. My dad said that he was happy about that.

Roa had seen her body however proof of those beatings were non-existent. She gave Roa a weak smile after all of that and decided to move in for a hug.
Zen💀

Dec 27, 2015 6:31 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

The water still rushing wildly around the two occupants, now more violently occasionally ripping into furniture and walls. Listening to Fate's explanation had Roa at his wits end, all that was on his mind currently was brutal murder, very specifically of Fate's father.

Hearing how she explained that he'd forced her to murder another person, against her own will and with her bare hands nonetheless. Being beyond disgusted Roa weakly felt Fate wrap her arms around him, Roa didn't even look down at her the thoughts swirling at the same speed as the rushing water around them.

"They will rue the day I find them. Your father especially." Still not looking down, this was the most Roa could manage to say in his current rage. The water didn't show any indication of slowing down, quite the opposite as it seemed to be gaining speed.
Dec 27, 2015 7:21 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had no idea what was going on with Roa. He had gone out of control. The water around him was fluctuating everywhere. Had she said too much?

ROA! calm down!

She brought herself to Roa's eye level and looked into his eyes to see if her would respond.

Talk to me Roa. Tell me whats wrong.

She hadn't anticipated Roa becoming like this at all. She just hoped that Roa would say something to her.
ZenoDec 27, 2015 11:45 PM
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 12:08 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Through the haze of his anger he felt someone force his eyes down to gaze upon a face? What am I doing? Roa thought as he gazed into the (scared?) eyes of Fate, his current roommate and surprising best friend he'd ever had.

"I don't know what I'm doing..." He said in a voice of utter despair, he would seem to be unable to bring himself back under control
Dec 28, 2015 4:03 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate reached up to touch both sides of his face and tried using the same hymn she used earlier to soothe him. She would give him a kiss on the mouth and stop in the middle of it.

Everything will be okay. Just focus on the sound of my voice.

She would continue to hum to see if he calmed down. If He did not she would still hold him close to her and embrace him with a tight hug.
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 5:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Feeling Fate plant a kiss on his face, the water would start to slow slightly if Fate was keeping an eye on the water.

"Please don't let go." As Roa said this his tensed/quivering muscles would start to relax slightly while in her grip.

Roa would raise his arms up to wrap them around Fate.
Dec 28, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate was not really paying attention to the water flow. It wasn't like she was all that knowledgeable about water anyway. Hearing not wanting her to let go, she brought herself to his face again and gave him long deep kisses. She was concerned for him but she would do the one thing that he asked for. She would not let go until he calmed down.
ZenoDec 28, 2015 5:19 PM
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 5:23 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

After a few minutes of Fate trying to calm him down, the water would start to slow down before drawing back towards Roa into his skin seemingly reabsorbing itself to him without any signs of incident. All the water previously in the room had disappeared only leaving the wreck it had caused while roaring about the room.

Still hugging Fate tightly he'd mutter "I'm never letting you go back to those people, you hear me?" Saying this he'd lean down to capture her lips before letting her respond.
Dec 28, 2015 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
[quote=Zeno]
Fate Valentine

Fate realized Roa had calmed down and took a deep breath. She was then told something pretty romantic and was kissed before she could respond. She would accept the kiss. Once that was done she smiled a little.

Roa I know you don't want to let me go but I have a mission I need to go on. I promise I'll come right back though okay?

She knew she needed to go but she did want to stay with Roa deep down.
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 6:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Reluctantly and with a sigh he gingerly released his grip around Fate and gave her a weak smile that didn't quite reach the height it used to, what he'd been told still clearly on his mind.

"Alright alright, I'll let you go. I'm holding you to that promise though." As he said this he would raise a finger in mock seriousness regaining some of his usual playfulness.
Dec 28, 2015 6:10 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

After the grip released Fate turned around and took a few deep breaths. She blushed heavily and put her fingers on her lips for a moment.

I'll be back shortly.

She took off Roa's shirt and put it in the same drawer that she hid his underwear. She put on her clothes that had a red hood that fit her perfectly. After that she would leave while waving at Roa but hiding her red face.

A moment would come to past for Roa to do whatever he wanted. Afterwards Fate would return.
ZenoDec 28, 2015 6:10 PM
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 6:30 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching Fate leave Roa would pace around the room for a while before cleaning up the mess he'd made and lying down on the bed to listen to some music, hoping music would help him relax again.

Dec 28, 2015 6:38 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate walked back into the room with everything but her hood in bad condition. her clothes were dirty, her face was dirty, and she look tired. However with all off that in mind she looked a little nervous when sitting down next to Roa. The markings on her body was showing because she still had one of her weapons out. She looked at Roa in the corner of her eye and looked back at her hands repeatedly. She had to do something with him but what it was would change and probably finalize their relationship once and for all. She nervously said

H-Hi

While continuing to fidget.
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 6:43 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Fate walking back into the room, Roa sat himself back up and put his earphones away to listen to her, just as he was about so speak up he noticed her outfit and gave her a confused and caring look before speaking.

"What happened to you Fate, are you okay?" As he was saying this he'd notice how she was apparently fidgeting and for some reason still had one of her weapons out.

He would reach out a hand to place it gently on her own with the same caring look in his eyes, the anger from earlier forgotten.
Dec 28, 2015 7:04 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate basically hoped out of her skin when Roa touched her hand. She had a heavy blush and stood up. Her weapon went away and the markings disappeared. She looked at Roa for a moment and smiled with a weak laugh.

Uhh- Ummm- L-Let me go take a shower first okay?

Fate usually strips before she walked into the bathroom but this time she walked in the bathroom with her clothes on. Once she was in the bathroom she took her clothes off and started to bathe. She forgot to close the door as usual.

She was talking to herself in the bathroom but Roa would be to far to hear it. Roa could move closer if he was curious however.

If he did move close enough to hear he would hear

If he did not get closer

Either way a long whine would happen afterwards. It sounded like one that a girl would make if she was really confused and she really didn't know what to do.
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Not actually getting an answer, Roa was surprised and confused as Fate seemed to shoot up like a rocket as he touched her hand, then going into a very heated blush that Roa didn't quite understand. Followed by a slight laugh, that seemed oddly forced.

"Uhm,sure go ahead." Watching as she then got up and went to the bathroom She actually didn't strip before going in there huh, that's a first. He thought to himself.

As Roa started to hear muttering from the bathroom he'd walk closer to see if Fate needed something, just managing the catch what sounded like "Maybe I just shouldn't say anything about it... but I'm scared that those men will find me again. They all wanted my special 'package'"

After hearing this Roa walked into the bathroom about to speak up as Fate suddenly let out a long whine. Moving closer to the curtain he'd stand outside it "Fate are you okay? I heard you talking.."
Dec 28, 2015 7:44 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had jumped again and accidentally hit her head against the wall. He asked if she was okay and he heard her talking.

She moved the curtain to only show her head and she peeked it around the side. Her face was flushed again.

Uhh...Roa... INEEDYOUTOTAKEMYVIRGINITY!

She said it really fast and rushed but loudly. She wasn't sure how Roa would react but she did know that it was what she wanted. She only hoped he understood her.
ZenoDec 28, 2015 7:44 PM
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 7:49 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Hearing a bump and then Fates head darting out from behind the curtain Roa never stood a chance against the sudden rushed words... "You want me to take your wiggidy? What the hell is that even?"

Looking all kinds of confused Roa was scratching the back of his head with the most dumbstruck face she would ever have seen on his face.
Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

Jul 2011
(Go to the other club. I don't want to take any chances.....)
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

Oct 2014
(Alright, see ya there)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.